Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
dumb fuckin millennials they can't even take their risperdal without getting gynecomastia

why'd you get schizophrenia at 12 then ya dumb millennial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

dibs on Cool Shirtman for next username thanks

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Are Cobb salad and Colton burpo the kids from the hilarious murder/ abduction "prank" posted earlier?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

mdm posted:

Is this sold as a T Shirt anywhere because lately I've felt free speech isn't as radical as it could be lately, the 2nd Amendment people are having their moment in the sun right now by stealing government land, no one cares about the 1st any more it's a shame

You can get literally anything printed on a t-shirt now-a-days!

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

ArgoATX posted:

K I L L Y O U R P A R E N T S

K I L L Y O U R F A M I L

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Maoist Pussy posted:

You can get literally anything printed on a t-shirt now-a-days!

fucken millennials are at it again, probably putting selfies on t shirts

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

NESguerilla posted:

Are Cobb salad and Colton burpo the kids from the hilarious murder/ abduction "prank" posted earlier?

Colton Burpo is the kid who definitely went to heaven when he was in a coma and came back in time for his parents to sign a book and movie deal for millions and force their child into the role of false prophet before he was old enough to drive.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Car Piss

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

The American Dream posted:

They did a show like this at the theatre next door to my bar. There were a few hundred teen girls and their moms lined up outside a couple hours before the doors opened. Some of them got pissy because people would smoke near them because they were outside the front door of a loving bar.

There were vip tickets for like $75 that included pizza and a chance to meet the stars an hour before the show starts. You know those japanese teen girls bands and the creepy men that are obsessed with them. This feels like the same thing except it's teen girls which seems much more appropriate.

Now we just need to bring in Japanese men to become fans of the teenaged girl fans of Vine superstars.

MMM..MLURP

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine

Are teenagers of the day considered millenials now to? I thought that was a new generation...

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CalmDownMate posted:

Are teenagers of the day considered millenials now to? I thought that was a new generation...

Yea teens are new generation. The only millennial there is the host who apparently is 32 and failed at life.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

Snatch Duster posted:

Yea teens are new generation. The only millennial there is the host who apparently is 32 and failed at life.

He's from my city. He was at the mall a couple years ago and there had to be 300 people mobbing him in one of the big open areas.

I wonder how many of them he raped that afternoon.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

speshl guy posted:

Colton Burpo is the kid who definitely went to heaven when he was in a coma and came back in time for his parents to sign a book and movie deal for millions and force their child into the role of false prophet before he was old enough to drive.

The hell, is that actually him?
I don't know what is potentially weirder, that Colton "heavenis4real" Burpo is part of Teen Roast or that there might be multiple people out there named Colton Burpo.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

amusinginquiry posted:

The hell, is that actually him?
I don't know what is potentially weirder, that Colton "heavenis4real" Burpo is part of Teen Roast or that there might be multiple people out there named Colton Burpo.

Or that those names were made up

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

TontoCorazon posted:

Or that those names were made up

Do people actually think that poster is real?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

There is no fantasy, only the Internet.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Cobb Salad is my favorite freestyle rapper and also salad.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

ArgoATX posted:

right? i'm coming up on 30 and 90% of my peer group makes just enough to support their alcohol and cocaine habit, what kind of square little bitch wants to grow up?

Adulting is where it's at, yo'

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Snatch Duster posted:

I don't get it. How can a millennials be born starting in 1980 and end with ones born in 2000? Tell me how a 16 year old has the same generational culture as a 36 year old? That is nuts. Even a 19 to a 29 is huge gap.

Personally the start date should be '80 and the end date like '95.

I think it should be later. If you hit 13 and had access to MySpace or any other future social site, you're in the group.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Don Tacorleone posted:

This is so loving stupid but around vine #154 I lost it at "Big cheerio!"

So this is what it takes to be famous in 2016 huh

shh don't tell but i think this one is a "parody"

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

How did she not get electrocuted?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

MrMoo posted:

not much energy, plus water basically disperses energy in all directions

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Booblord Zagats posted:

yeah I honestly thought it was real

seem like youtube names idk man

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

There was the real one on the last page and he renamed them even though there was actually a dude named Jerry Purpdrank.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

King Vidiot posted:

Now we just need to bring in Japanese men to become fans of the teenaged girl fans of Vine superstars.

MMM..MLURP

CPHHPTPHHBT sorry got some hair on my tongue, gross right?

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Cayden Aiden is clearly the most millenial name on that thing

edit: oh gently caress that's the fake one too

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

MrMoo posted:

Let me guess, you're a millennial, right?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Almost but not quite better than Goon Camp..

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Flaggy posted:

Almost but not quite better than Goon Camp..

We've still yet to see dashcon outdone.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
well great now i have no idea if i am a millennial or a gen...z...er because i just turned 21 last week

i am a drifting spirit, lost between the boundary of the past and future. my hobbies include naruto and my collection of wakizashis

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Gyra_Solune posted:

well great now i have no idea if i am a millennial or a gen...z...er because i just turned 21 last week

i am a drifting spirit, lost between the boundary of the past and future. my hobbies include naruto and my collection of wakizashis

Millenial, based on the dumb useless whining and lame attempt to impress

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
didnt tumblr have a get together that was hilarious?

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Waroduce posted:

piss ball pit

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
loving lol forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCSgrHogq6I

"can't stop the signal!"

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Waroduce posted:

That was dashcon.

That I mentioned like 3 posts before you.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

5er posted:

That was dashcon.

That I mentioned like 3 posts before you.

I am unsure why you would expect everyone to know that an event titled "Dashcon" would be related to Tumblr?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I am unsure why you would expect everyone to know that an event titled "Dashcon" would be related to Tumblr?

By extension of expecting everyone here to have had a line on anything huge, IRL, and cringey that the Tumblr or other large Internet communities have done.

Someone peed in the ball pit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Twenty year old taunts mother of Jamie Bulger, who was tortured and killed by two children

quote:

A young woman has admitted trolling the mother of Jamie Bulger after sending her a series of vile messages on Twitter.
Chloe Cowan, 20, had previously denied harassing Denise Fergus, the mother of the tragic toddler infamously tortured and murdered by two 10-year-old boys, 22 years ago.
But on Thursday she broke down in tears in the dock as she pleaded guilty to the charge.
Cowan was arrested when police launched an investigation after Mrs Fergus complained about trolls on Twitter blaming her for the death of Jamie in 1993.

A picture of a relative of Mrs Fergus had been posted online and someone with the username SirJVenables, taunted: "Can't wait til he's a tot, the tracks are already calling his name."
The taunt was about the fact the two-year-old had been killed on train tracks in Liverpool by 10 year-olds Jon Venables and Robert Thompson.
The tweets had been sent between January and June last year.
Mrs Fergus tweeted: "Cant believe that some1 on here is still blamin me 4 my sons murder it took me a long time 2 stop blamin myself thanx 4 ruinin my evenin (sic)."

Cowan, of Ramsgate, Kent, was granted bail at Canterbury Crown Court on the condition she doesn't make contact with Mrs Fergus or any other prosecution witness.
Judge Adele Williams is expected to impose an interim Hospital Order under the Mental Health Act at the next hearing on January 22.
• Google, Facebook and Twitter ordered to remove pictures claiming to show James Bulger killer
She had previously pleaded not guilty "by reason of insanity" and a psychiatric report was ordered.
Cowan was charged under Section 4 of the 1997 Protection of Harassment Act of causing Mrs Fergus "serious alarm", which had "an adverse effect on her usual day-to-day activities".
The case is expected to be opened by the prosecution at the next hearing.

This case was a huge huge deal in the UK and is still remembered and spoken about to this day, although sometimes by idiots who weren't even born when it happened.

edit-on a lighter note, come for the use of 'hashtag' in real life and stay for the crushing Millennial disappointment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RVSuDfCzRU

Rondette fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 8, 2016

• Locked thread