Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Javes posted:

Versus, looks like you played against a youtuber (spoiler: you make him really mad).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpeYAFZuJJY
Easily the best part of this beyond his laughable daffy duck rage is the double-thumbs up from Versus right after the guy finishes his VersusUSA rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Put the video in the OP.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ripper kills cerbs with like half a bar of power it's dumb.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Well to be fair only $300...

Mr. McGibblets posted:

It was just one punch.

We know you're hardcore IRL because your melee was a one hit kill.

Thanks for posting.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Speaking of VersusSA how do I get one of those big try anime avatars for PS4?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=%5Esenran%7Cbucket~games%3Agame_content_type~avatars%7C

rabidsquid posted:

I run high caliber on my KN-44 and sometimes accidentally get a headshot while jumping like an idiot and am surprised at the 2 shot kills.

Also I just unlocked the Argus does this gun have completely garbage hipfire or was I just in one of those hitmarker lobbies

Yeah don't hipfire it outside of where you could just as easily hit them with the butt of your gun.

versus fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jan 9, 2016

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

victrix posted:

It's been kind of heartwarming watching you progress from 'how do I shot mans' to 'MOTHERSHIP' :3:

To be fair. All he had to do was get a XIM.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Wazzit posted:

We know you're hardcore IRL because your melee was a one hit kill.

Thanks for posting.

No I just have anger issues when a game in 2016 has issues with hit detection...ruining my experience and immersion and to think people are sold on this whole virtual reality thing just lol.

Never had these issues on Counter-Strike on the original Xbox and that was 8+ years ago?

Mr. McGibblets fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jan 9, 2016

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
RAPS is a better choice than Wraith, imo, even accounting for the point difference.

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Counter-Strike on the original Xbox

:ohdear:

Also Macys I'd prefer if you didn't mention the xim4 so he can't justify it to himself. :yarg:

versus fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jan 9, 2016

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
the only annoying thing about wraith is it unlocking so late each prestige. i usually end up just running lightning strike > talon > raps then swap the talon out for the wraith later on.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.

versus posted:

RAPS is a better choice than Wraith, imo, even accounting for the point difference.

Also Macys I'd prefer if you didn't mention the xim4 so he can't justify it to himself. :yarg:

Xim4 improved my hit detection 73%
Order now using xim420the_fuzzosellout.corporateshill.com

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

ChickenWyngz posted:

Ugh. That guy makes me really sad :(
I actually would like this as a gimmick. "Loudmouthed New Yorker plays CoD badly while making up ridiculous excuses." It's just he's not that terrible and I don't think it's meant to be a gimmick.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

gently caress yeah anime

puppy party
Sep 21, 2008

Mr. McGibblets posted:

No I just have anger issues when a game in 2016 has issues with hit detection...ruining my experience and immersion and to think people are sold on this whole virtual reality thing just lol.

Never had these issues on Counter-Strike on the original Xbox and that was 8+ years ago?

Wow, kid. Wow.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I had the same issues with anger. I can't play fighters online because of it and refuse to play solo because Macys and mosquitos rage make me smile and be not mad

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Hey I've never broken anything from gettin' mad at video games, my rage has been downgraded to "loud annoyance."

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

SubponticatePoster posted:

Hey I've never broken anything from gettin' mad at video games, my rage has been downgraded to "loud annoyance."

Filthy casuals

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

versus posted:

If you're going to own it, then own it. Like when Homer owned the nerd at the science fair cause he was just a kid.
The bitch got schooled by the better hardware, and if Sony were smart they'd have branded their own OEM Logitechs by now.

"Loudmouthed New Yorker

Isn't this redundant? :haw:

Hey I've never broken anything from gettin' mad at video games,

Ditto.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 9, 2016

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I'm thinkin War Machine on Combine might actually get me what I need.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

how about SUCK MY COCCYX

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Scorestreaks should just stay unlocked after your prestige so you actually see the high tiers. What's the point to keeping them as unlocks?

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

Carecat posted:

Scorestreaks should just stay unlocked after your prestige so you actually see the high tiers. What's the point to keeping them as unlocks?

Illusion of progress/ depth of content

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

BrokenKnees posted:

Illusion of progress/ depth of content

Im both scared and excited for Master prestige because i don't wanna keep having to unlock everything but i dont want to run out of prestiges to hit

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
anyone playing

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

:patriot:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Brecci is op I felt so bad for the other team.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The_Fuzzinator posted:

Im both scared and excited for Master prestige because i don't wanna keep having to unlock everything but i dont want to run out of prestiges to hit

Well, I mean after Master Prestige you still have 945 levels and 10 more 'prestiges' to go.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Also I've run into two full clans who do total strats and poo poo who play hardcore domination and stomp pubs and get super mad when you kill them.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Is this a Bethesda game? :stare: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=89612F5DD09D8EF3!493&authkey=!AGuddEk9ef2hZbQ&ithint=video%2cmp4

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Boy ground war can be unpleasant sometimes.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

With these upgrades you never stood a chance.

I'm really hating these haymaker headshots. I'm at 30 and about to kill myself.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

With these upgrades you never stood a chance.

I'm really hating these haymaker headshots. I'm at 30 and about to kill myself.

Uhh is that an Xbox exclusive map?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I golded Haymaker a few days ago and it was the worst. Like, everybody will tell you every round that you're a poo poo scrub for using it, yet it's also easily the worst of all the shotguns and the low-damage makes headshot kills even harder.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

The_Fuzzinator posted:

You'll still have levels to earn until you hit 1000.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

Well, I mean after Master Prestige you still have 945 levels and 10 more 'prestiges' to go.

945 levels that will take 55k XP each (that's the same as 55->prestige) which will be the equivalent of more than 20 prestiges. You won't run out of grind in this game and you have everything unlocked the whole time.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Holy poo poo, I got an epic from a common drop, wonder how it-

:stonk:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

widespread posted:

Glorious. :colbert:

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

widespread posted:

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I think my tastes are poo poo because I dunno why the gently caress y'all are actin' like I got a Really Good Epic piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
It's amazing, shoosh.

• Locked thread