Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

sba posted:

there's a fake Yeyo :(

Prolly my greatgrandad aurelio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

gvibes posted:

Yep, it's fun. Engineer + blackcell + care packages = being maybe useful sometimes.

And I realized why you go UAV/Package/CUAV. It's because the UAV Assists just rack the gently caress up, don't they.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Thanks for carrying me earlier. I never tried Safeguard or one of the maps before so that was pretty cool too. :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
5 raps 5 cerb 5 talons 45 kills 0 deaths thats how you cause a host to leave

The_Fuzzinator fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jan 10, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

My HCXD was the MVP on that match.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

streaming this nonsense https://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzinator

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

All those raps on combine made my internet poo poo the bed

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

The_Fuzzinator posted:

:pwn:

I haven't beaten thirty since Blops2, and forty since Blops1.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 10, 2016

Bagpuss_UK
May 22, 2001

(NOT BAGPUSS)
The pharoah is... good?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ASaggyClothCat/video/13805276

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
who tf up, smash that fukn xbox button and come play some BO2 w/ me

edit: bo3, it's lit.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I called in a GI unit and it got destroyed in seconds by one person. I don't think it was just blasted with FMJ, aren't they three Blackcells to kill?

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Carecat posted:

I got a legendary silencer. For the gorgon :downsowned:

Attachment variants are the most pointless thing you can get from cryptokeys. Nobody is going to notice them.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

Hope someone else noticed this.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Carecat posted:

I called in a GI unit and it got destroyed in seconds by one person. I don't think it was just blasted with FMJ, aren't they three Blackcells to kill?

GI Units are glitchy as gently caress.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
Here's a HC weapon spreadsheet I made using data from the RedDev weapon sheet:

• 1-Shot Range is the distance up to which (inclusive?) the gun will one-shot kill.
  • 2-Shot TTK is the time-to-kill in the two shot range.
  • ADS Time and ADS + 2-Shot TTK are provided as a convenience. You should probably never ADS with shotguns.
  • The burst guns' 2-Shot TTKs are goofy and probably should be ignored. With the M8A7, in practice, you'll get one burst kills basically always. I'd assume the same is true of the Pharo and Dredge, but I don't have firsthand experience with them. I'm not sure about the RK5.
  • Two of the LMGs have a one-shot kill up to 127 units, which is really loving far, and basically should be considered one-shot kills always.
  • I'm not entirely sure about that the Haymaker might 2-shot kill. I have no firsthand experience with it and the shotgun damage calculations are kinda goofy with the whole base damage plus pellet damage thing. I'd guess you very unlikely to get hitmarkers with it in HC.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I've used the Dredge in Hardcore, and it's an absolute hoot. You can sweep it left to right, and every bullet in that six shot burst will basically guarantee kills.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 11, 2016

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

Had to hop off for a bit but now im back in action, Whos looking to shoot mans

PSN: The_Fuzzo

also scrubs need to share voice so my stream is more interesting https://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzinator

The_Fuzzinator fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jan 11, 2016

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

The_Fuzzinator posted:

in it, voted RAPS

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Anybody want to play some video games maybe?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Yeah I'm getting on now would like to shoot mans.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Of course.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

apparently being a month late on my cable bill will effect my ability to stream.... oh well!

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

The_Fuzzinator posted:

apparently being a month late on my cable bill will effect my ability to stream.... oh well!

I am waiting on my provider to get back to me with a reason for my .47 Mbps download speed.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Looks like Treyarch didn't fix the problem from BLOPS 2 where killstreaks over 5 do not count towards the 5 Bloodthirsty Medals camo challenge. I guess Flak Jacket does nothing if you're not at 100% health, either? A grenade shouldn't kill me after getting tickled by a concussion grenade.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I dunno, even in BLOPS 1, a grenade at your feet would kill you dead from full health, Flak Jacket or no.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 11, 2016

versus
Sep 11, 2001

Mill Village posted:

Looks like Treyarch didn't fix the problem from BLOPS 2 where killstreaks over 5 do not count towards the 5 Bloodthirsty Medals camo challenge. I guess Flak Jacket does nothing if you're not at 100% health, either? A grenade shouldn't kill me after getting tickled by a concussion grenade.

It's five lives where you get five kills with the gun, not five bloodthirsty medals, and I've gotten the notification about completing that challenge while I was still alive, so Works On My Machine.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRT_pewZjJQ

I'd make it a .gif, but... :downs:

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010
Has anyone completed the Outrider heroic hood? 4 Pulse (Tag and Bag) in a single game. I've gotten upwards of 6 tag and bags and the game just refuses to give me progress.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

When it says "a single game" what it actually means is a single round. The counter resets on half times/attacking swaps so you're basically Sisyphus if you try to do them in anything other than TDM/KC/HP.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
We started the game 3 v 5 and got triple capped less than a minute in.

Bunch of killstreaks later and nice long triple cap of our own, and we pulled it together.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

venutolo posted:

The burst guns' 2-Shot TTKs are goofy and probably should be ignored. With the M8A7, in practice, you'll get one burst kills basically always. I'd assume the same is true of the Pharo and Dredge, but I don't have firsthand experience with them. I'm not sure about the RK5.

I'm not entirely sure about that the Haymaker might 2-shot kill. I have no firsthand experience with it and the shotgun damage calculations are kinda goofy with the whole base damage plus pellet damage thing. I'd guess you very unlikely to get hitmarkers with it in HC.

Haymaker is a guaranteed ohk out to twelve units, and can still ohk out to fifteen if 6 out of 8 pellets hit. It's the only shotgun that can theoretically get you hitmarkers other than the long barrel Brecci in its bonus range.

Also, I haven't unlocked gunskill with the pharaoh and miss way to many one burst kills.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

I still need to find the part where 2 teammates were running in place for about 1, 1.5 seconds because they ran into each other and make it into a gif.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

versus posted:

I still need to find the part where 2 teammates were running in place for about 1, 1.5 seconds because they ran into each other and make it into a gif.

This happens to me all the god drat time.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is there a special mode or something I need to use to play in nuketown? It never comes up in the normal map rotation in core TD or KC

versus
Sep 11, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Is there a special mode or something I need to use to play in nuketown? It never comes up in the normal map rotation in core TD or KC

It's in chaos moshpit.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

versus posted:

2 hours, 52 minutes into your recording as I recall, on Evac.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

beaner69 posted:

Prolly my greatgrandad aurelio.

well you tell him I said that he sucks at CoD.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa

I know this applies to you but this is the first I've heard of this happening.

:siren: Be sure the air space above you is clear when calling in Care Packages/Cerberus//GI Unit :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQjrFU8wzg

teknetik
Jan 13, 2010

SO
JEWISH
Man, Outrider and War Machine really, really loving sucks compared to the Tempest. Wouldn't be surprised if the latter gets toned down in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

teknetik posted:

Man, Outrider and War Machine really, really loving sucks compared to the Tempest. Wouldn't be surprised if the latter gets toned down in the future.

What you said is the opposite of true. War Machine is way better. How can you be bad with a grenade launcher?

• Locked thread