Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Has the great ticket purge of 2016 actually been confirmed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Romes128 posted:

Pretty sure all that's left at this point is to join scientology and Tom Cruise her way to the top.

There aren't enough Mocap studios in the universe to make that fantasy happen.

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

celewign posted:

I step off the flight deck into my AEGIS DISINCERTERATOR. My eyes loose focus as my body slowly moves by itself, swiveling into the pilots seat, clipping gently through the poorly rendered edges of the spacecraft. The sun reflects gently off the PHYSICALLY BASED RENDERING metal panels, the hue and tone of the sunlight a physically impossible shade given the position and type of star we are orbiting. A shadow from the PARP-BECK GRAVCANNON CLUSTER MINE LAUNCHER is rapidly pulsing on the flight pad below me, as my powerful custom built PC struggles to render this basic space scene.

I sigh with satisfaction as my character is launched out of the cockpit at an impossible speed into the one sided moon nearby.

Another day in the 'verse.

This is a great post lol.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
There are no emails
In our service queue
Nothing to tie one to a ticket
And if you seek refunds
We'll just delay it for 2 weeks

You want our

JPEGS? Check.
BIRDS? Check.
INSURANCE? Check.
CUTLASS? Check.
HORNET? Check
GAMESCOM? Check.
PAX? Check.
FLOWERS? Check.

Citizen [x16]

Butt beware
For when you spawn your spaceship
Others will seek to crash into you
And they won't rest
Until you're griefed

You'll want our

PETS? Check.
TRACK-IR? Check.
LANGUAGES? Check.
DECORATIONS? Check.
WEBCASTS? Check.
SYSTEMS? Check.
MOCAP? Check.
CELEBRITIES? Check.

Out of breath, pop, and sleep
The smell of death, can't escape
Gas will cloud and drift away
Track the cause of Lesnick's fate

You're so slow they all know
What you've done, you can't run
Vengeance is the law for thee
Close the threads so no one sees

You're a hack, a has-been
Plundering the fridge again
Ate their food drank their drinks
Arms too short to wash in sinks

Now you sit, try to hide
Heart beats faster from clogged lines
Thought it was a neat idea
"Get the boss on our livestream"

Citizen [x16]

NEWS VAN? Check.
R&D? Check.
C&C? Check.
MFD? Check.
SCANNERS? Check.
GARDENS? Check.
ROBOT? Check.
TOWEL? Check.

STAR! CITIZEN! STAR! CITIZEN! [x4]

Your life was ended by chest pains. [x3]

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Romes128 posted:

Yes let's put this guy who doesn't work on the game on the show about the game.

Oh wait now I remember why he's on the show. Remember when sandis racism allegations were not completely believable cause we thought nobody would be that crazy at work? Lol

Now I definitely think those racist and pubeist allegations are true.

Even better was putting the facilities manger on camera with her.

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here
Leaked Star Marine footage http://i.imgur.com/rSbYxKS.webm

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
I would probably sneeze my brain out my nose if that whole thing about purging their ticket list were even remotely true. I'm willing to believe a lot about CIG's ineptitude but that's a limbo bar too low in standards for me to believe. Somehow.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Daztek posted:

Has the great ticket purge of 2016 actually been confirmed?

No. But if someone posts a screenshot of an email and they believe it I'm gonna poo poo myself.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

:stare: What the gently caress.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Semisponge posted:

Holy poo poo. That guy has issues.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Romes128 posted:

Cause they put out a lovely tech demo and have no bug reporting feature so nerds need someone to cry at cause they can't do that on their official forums cause they'll get banned by a fat man or fatter man.

Oh yeah I forgot the public alpha they put out has zero bug reporting abilities built in.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
There's no way that guy wasn't jerking it furiously while writing that thing. That's his fetish.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Well poo poo, wake up this morning and david bowie has died, first lemmy now bowie.

content : sad paarp :[

NightWig
Aug 12, 2013

Didn't check this thread for the entirety of agdq and now it had over 10,000 new posts... Can someone summarize what has happened in this time?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Same here.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jimb posted:

I still absolutely love the idea that Beers emails were both fake and what was holding up customer service.

They seem to be reaching a synthesis were Beer kept pushing Sandi to say something stupid but since that wasn't working he just straight up forged a couple of emails in the chain.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Incombibulator posted:

:rip:
gently caress CANCER

Why did I have to hear about this news in this thread? :qq:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
:rip: octopedo

:retrogames:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

rip starman citizen

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jon Do posted:

I still can't believe they really think we have a crusade and not just an endless stream of jokes....

It's not like Rich n Derek pay us by the hour to 'destroy' your crowdfunding project and potential game. If you find people making fun of SC so threatening, maybe that's a sign it's not withstanding scrutiny.

Yes, it's not like Derek Smart payed for the new SA forum hardware and we are acting as mercenaries for his crusade in return. *cough* *cough*
someone please brief this idiot quickly before he spills the whole plan

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

Semisponge posted:

Even the virginal spergs on the CIG site where freaked out by that serial killer penned fan fiction. Then it quickly turned into attacking LOD ????

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.
Starman: in memory

There's a conman , waiting in the verse
He'd like to take our money
So you better hide your purse
There's a conman
waiting in the verse
He tells us , buy more JPEGS
The Alpha can't get worse
Cos he knows its all worthwhile
he told me
Let the Autists spend it
Let the Autists defend it
Let the Autists Boogie in the verse

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

EightAce posted:

Starman: in memory

There's a conman , waiting in the verse
He'd like to take our money
So you better hide your purse
There's a conman
waiting in the verse
He tells us , buy more JPEGS
The Alpha can't get worse
Cos he knows its all worthwhile
he told me
Let the Autists spend it
Let the Autists defend it
Let the Autiusts Boogie in the verse
:golfclap:
One day
I'm going to write a poem in a letter
One day
I'm going to learn to do my acting better
remember
not everybody has to wait in line
sandi
look out world, don't go on RSI. - blue jean

Brazilianpeanutwar fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jan 11, 2016

Lochness_Hamster
Sep 27, 2007
didn't one our Musical goons, do a musical version of the man who sold the world. i think it was the man who sold the verse, very fitting today :(

EightAce
May 10, 2015

FROM CIG WEBSITE

De Vos
DeVos
Posted: January 10
For some reason, everytime I enter a a place to explore someone blows up my ship. Like seen in this vid https://youtu.be/k6sthvLNQD8
I though people in the universe would be more forgiving while exploring, anyone else encountered this kind of behaviour?

Hahahahahahahahahaha might invest in this after all

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The next one is dedicated to Chris and Sandi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8NZa9wYZ_U

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Semisponge posted:

I wonder if the 14th of July is like...his birthday or something.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Dude seriously, don't post that stuff, or at least put a giant spoiler on it.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
The brazil.txt of the SC thread.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Liu posted:

I wonder if the 14th of July is like...his birthday or something.

It's the date his girlfriend left him for a jock that would sexually stimulate her. They are both undergoing electric shock punishment in the basement.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Onwards to page 1234!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
im going to snype the gently caress out of that page

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Friendly Tumour posted:

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems,

This was either written one-handed, or the guy was trying to come up with the most hosed-up thing he could imagine and pushed it as far as he could.

For my sanity, I prefer to believe the second option.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Dude seriously, don't post that stuff, or at least put a giant spoiler on it.

i wanrt everybody to read it

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Friendly Tumour posted:

i wanrt everybody to read it

Mods?!

Wanted By Weed
Aug 14, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Foreverially agonized and never loving it in the Fourth Stimpire.

Seriously this reminds me of those incredibly specific, utterly sincere posts and stories about ultra specific fetishes we make fun of here, like delitizing and crystal fingers. I think that's what we're looking at here.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He should enter it into the Thunderdome

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
He should get the crazy photoshop to illustrate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
:yikes:

• Locked thread