Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

I don't hate you dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

are web'ums like steak'ums

can i put them on some bread

i'm a SEO expert

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I like Lowtax, I've been reading this site since like 99 somehow and it's cool that we are both pitbull havers so we are both going to die the same way which is a neat thought. Getting my bones snapped and my face mauled by the same sort of creature as the webmaster of my favorite internet forums site seems like a pretty common dream but I'm gonna get to actually live it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Nap Ghost

Stefan Prodan posted:

I like Lowtax,

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

That Robot posted:

lol if you of all people actually are able to hire and fire :laffo:

its true. in fact i hired your mom last night to rim me

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

He also later fired her after she commented, "It's like trying to rim a fire hose."

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
The faggots that talk poo poo on Lowtax only come out when he's gone for a while.

Hey Lowtax and LadyAmbian I had Legend of Asia again on Monday, I almost offered you guys lunch again but I can only take so much rejection.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
Who is Lowtax?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

PureEvil6_13 posted:

The faggots that talk poo poo on Lowtax only come out when he's gone for a while.

Hey Lowtax and LadyAmbian I had Legend of Asia again on Monday, I almost offered you guys lunch again but I can only take so much rejection.

I'm hard on Lowtax because I want him to be the best Lowtax he can be :unsmith:

and it'd be a lie if I said adding tweet and webm embedding isn't an encouraging sign

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I'm hard for Lowtax

same

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
People actually donated money for this new cloud that would stop all these problems. lol

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
There's a reason the taxes are low

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I love Lowtax and the awful forums. I'm not sure about this "cloud" thing though.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

These forums are better than Fark, IMO.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

Not so hot, just got AT&T to install internet service in our new house yesterday so I've been tethering off my drat phone at 128 kbps. Also it's not so fun to wake up and learn some automated process deactivated your website for no reason. Also it's not so fun to come back to GBS and discover that apparently everybody loathes me and the forums for some reason now.

But on the bright side, soon the forums will support webm embeds, so there's that!

its ok lowtax i still love you and i love watching you through the windows of your new house

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

People actually donated money for this new cloud that would stop all these problems. lol

It's basically a reboot of Lowtax's "If you don't want these ads to give you viruses then please buy the no ad's upgrade otherwise you deserve those viruses." scam from before only now instead of no viruses the promise is a forum that's actually usable

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

RICHARD FIX THE CLOD

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Old man yells at Cloud.

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
can we turn this into a pitbull thread

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

The cloud is a lie.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
An old farmer looks up from his work, wipes his brow, and considers at an approaching cloud.

"Downtime comin'."

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The cloud only works when the weather is bad, duh.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pulp Can Move posted:

An old farmer looks up from his work, wipes his brow, and considers at an approaching cloud.

"Downtime comin'."

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.
Posting in legendary thread

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Pulp Can Move posted:

"Downtime comin'."

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm reminded of that ms paint of a shifty bird-lowtax telling an honest proud farmer to pay him 10. Double relevant cause in that thread lowtax also promised prizes and he never delivered

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Yeah where are the bird prizes!?????

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Pulp Can Move posted:

"Downtime comin'."

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

Did you guys move to Phelps City?

Love,
Vitalis

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

she said your d was puny

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the cloud is trying to tell lowtax to kill this place

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

That Robot posted:

she said your d was puny

even a 747 looks small flying through the grand canyon

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I have it on good authority that Lowtax used our cloud money to purchase a vast estate and that the servers are now in a hut on Cabo Verde and they have to turn them on dry them out every time high tide rolls in.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

LadyAmbien posted:

You can get a free ban, probably..

Or he can get out of his mom's basement and get a free life...if he can make it upstairs without collapsing like a fat baby

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Volume posted:

It's basically a reboot of Lowtax's "If you don't want these ads to give you viruses then please buy the no ad's upgrade otherwise you deserve those viruses." scam from before only now instead of no viruses the promise is a forum that's actually usable

All you do is complain. Go somewhere else if you hate it here so much, it's getting pathetic the amount of posts you dedicate to making about how lovely the site is.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Volume posted:

lowtax once offered to hold my ice cream cone while i tied my shoe and then he ran away

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

i assume he ate the ice cream but i have no way of knowing for sure

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
He absolutely ate the ice-cream.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

LadyAmbien posted:

He absolutely ate the ice-cream.

thank you. at least i have closure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Stefan Prodan posted:

I like Lowtax, I've been reading this site since like 99 somehow and it's cool that we are both pitbull havers so we are both going to die the same way which is a neat thought. Getting my bones snapped and my face mauled by the same sort of creature as the webmaster of my favorite internet forums site seems like a pretty common dream but I'm gonna get to actually live it
:laffo: this post owns

• Locked thread