Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Had some good games tonight. Although I had some games I couldn't do a thing.

I enjoy using the weevil , spraying all the bullets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
Definitely lost my cool tonight on those 2 dom games followed by the poo poo KC. Thank god I don't keep laptops near me

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

nerd baby: going to use this flash bang so I stand a chance against this other player because my aim is bad and my general gun skill is fail

handsome ripped cod god: my reflexes are so fast my enemies fall before they see me

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Any kind of baby that throws grenades is all right by me

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

dumb low skill noob: my flashbangs will blot out the sun

epic cod top rank mlg player: then i will kill u while blind

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Why don't you use tac masks. Also I would be fine with using concs/tacs but for the love of god I tend to fuckin' waste those like candy.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

why would I need a tac mask when i still kill the noobs throwing the flashes even when i can't see? not that they often tag me, im moving too fast for such parlour tricks to worry me. go ahead and throw ur flashbangs ull be dead before the pin hits the ground fucker

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
"This is the future of barn conflict."

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

The_Fuzzinator posted:

Definitely lost my cool tonight on those 2 dom games followed by the poo poo KC. Thank god I don't keep laptops near me

Those two dom games were the turning point of everyone hating the game and not wanting to talk. :smith:

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
I've been watching fuzzo's streams for the past couple of weeks or whatever during work because I'm a government worker and can do what I want and Jesus christ, sometimes I wonder who I should be cheering for. I'm dreading the day that I face against a goon squad and get completely shat on, but at the same time I'm hoping for it

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Trust me, you don't want that.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Flashbangs aren't for making kills easier. They're for making the people you kill angrier.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

dw goons other than javes aren't that good and are cheating

ACOPKILLEDMYDOG
Aug 7, 2013
If I ever go against you boys and come out with a positive KD it'll just be that scene where Lieutenant Dan battles that storm at sea in Forrest Gump and finds God and I can throw away my blops 3 disk

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

I'm at 75 razorback headshots!

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Mister Macys posted:

Trust me, you don't want that.

I enjoy playing against goons simply for the rage that ensues when I'm using a gimmick class.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

Flashbangs aren't for making kills easier. They're for making the people you kill angrier.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

what sensitivity do people use on PS4? I'm a mouse and keyboard fps player at heart and im having a hard time adjusting to movement while maintaining precise aim - jetting around corners and aiming down the sights at a single target for example

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Seven, vertical and horizontal.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

whatever the default is + 1

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Smelly posted:

I enjoy playing against goons simply for the rage that ensues when I'm using a gimmick class.

I joined in a game in progress and was put on the opposing team the other night since it was in-flight already. I thought it was fun merely for the fact that I could talk poo poo if/when I got a kill on one of them.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Smelly posted:

Its not the same without a riot shield. All I can do is shoot all their poo poo down right away.

I did destroy a goon's mothership recently only to realize its not part of any challenges in this game. :(

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hot take of the day: I miss flares / tac inserts and I wish they were back.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

I really hate that I've trained myself to sprint past Trip Mines. Because they look like shock charges at a quick glance.

Also, "I didn't kill anyone with my purifier, but I did destroy four trip mines. And that's LIKE killing two people."

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~
Games on sale, gently caress it.

psn: toographik

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

housefly posted:

I joined in a game in progress and was put on the opposing team the other night since it was in-flight already. I thought it was fun merely for the fact that I could talk poo poo if/when I got a kill on one of them.

I love it when lobbys break because goons get mad when i punch them. and its not god damnit you rear end in a top hat mad its more, how the hell did i let you get that close i know what your doing god damnit fuzzo mad.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

anuj posted:

Games on sale, gently caress it.

psn: toographik

welcome back :allears:

Also for those of you having trouble with longshot medals, put a Varix sight on your gun if you can, when it's zoomed out it cuts the range requirement it would normally take to get a longshot. I don't know what you guys think of Drift0r but he did a video on it showing examples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49eGYHx1NPI

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

BobbyBaudoin posted:

welcome back :allears:

Also for those of you having trouble with longshot medals, put a Varix sight on your gun if you can, when it's zoomed out it cuts the range requirement it would normally take to get a longshot. I don't know what you guys think of Drift0r but he did a video on it showing examples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49eGYHx1NPI

That helped me so much. I went from maybe getting one Longshot a game to getting all 10 in 2-3 games.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hot take of the day: I miss flares / tac inserts and I wish they were back.

I think about that every time I play this game. Some of the spawns for Dom are too far from the action and running back every time I die sucks. :(

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Mill Village posted:

That helped me so much. I went from maybe getting one Longshot a game to getting all 10 in 2-3 games.

I think about that every time I play this game. Some of the spawns for Dom are too far from the action and running back every time I die sucks. :(

The goddamn spawns on redwood pisses me off. If you spawn in the bridge area you can bet you're too far from any point to defend it in DOM.

vvvv agreed

Bonby fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 13, 2016

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

BobbyBaudoin posted:

redwood pisses me off.

Fixed. Probably my most hated map, in close competition with Havoc.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Redwood's fun as long as you never touch the ground. Flying from tree to tree like a crouching tiger hidden dragon shooting people from on high with your god guns.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Do raps kills count for kill ground streaks challenges?

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Redwood's fun as long as you never touch the ground. Flying from tree to tree like a crouching tiger hidden dragon shooting people from on high with your god guns.

Aquarium would like a word with you.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Deviant posted:

Aquarium would like a word with you.

Every time I start a game of domination I skip the first cap just to do this. It's the best poo poo.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I get a mothership for the first time ever.

Get two kills, hellstorm destroys it. Woo that was fun.

I have not seen a mothership in 100+ hours on PC.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Every time I start a game of domination I skip the first cap just to do this. It's the best poo poo.

You can see tracker steps if someone is swimming. :shh:

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Carecat posted:

Do raps kills count for kill ground streaks challenges?

They do not count for the cold blooded challenge, but cb does protect you from them.

I think only guardian, sentry, and Cerberus count. I hate all the challenges that make you depend on someone else doing something.

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

Carecat posted:

I have not seen a mothership in 100+ hours on PC.

I've seen loads. But every single one has been from a blatant aimbot.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

what goons are on now? Im hopping on and looking to shoot mans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Make some troll skins for your guns for displaying in the winners' circle.

I'm getting more First Blood kills in BLOPS 3 than I have in any other CoD game, and they don't count for anything. :sigh:

• Locked thread