Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
"I'm Peter Santelli, and I'm trying for...at least the top five on the domestic terrorist list"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

McDowell posted:

Here's a crazy idea - arrest them and if they resist shoot them.

Whoa now, enforcing the law could have unintended consequences.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/687710975361941505

This is the lady reporting the FBI agents posing as militia and stalking people thing, FYI.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

theflyingorc posted:

"I'm Peter Santelli, and I'm trying for...at least the top five on the domestic terrorist list"

"I'm a law abiding citizen I've never broken the law...."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Every time I listen to these guys I find it harder and harder to stick to me "I want to preserve all life so I'm ok with the authorities not forcing a conflict." I don't know. Maybe we should risk killing them after all.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
! Crisis actor just dropped unironically

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

I guess the US Government is apologetic for terrorists because they won't JDAM Raqqa into dust.

They should use nukes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Crain posted:

"I'm a law abiding citizen I've never broken the law...."

You know, the ones he says count.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

theflyingorc posted:

They deserve the machine gun then, nothing short of it. Mow them down like wheat.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

For anyone who can't see the stream because of :work: I'm in the same boat. Youtube streams seems to bypass my filter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75bJlvQ7qM0

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

theflyingorc posted:

I'm not even sure I know that one. Is that when they claim the Sandy Hook families are all actors?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Just tuned in and heard crisis actor

gift that keeps on giving

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

I'm not following it live but did he just openly admit to being a terrorist

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

"i definitely don't have penis issues"

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Now he's saying that the people saying they are scared of what's going on are "Crisis actors".

Alright, after listening to this guy actually get an uninterrupted string of thoughts out, I agree with the hands off approach. This guy is literally saying he wants a firefight...

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

You know, the ones he says count.

This is more accurate than you realize. Sovereign Citizens believe the current government is illegitimate and was secretly replaced either when we switched from the gold standard or some other date earlier than that. AKA, he really does believe most of the laws right now don't count because they aren't put in place by a legitimate non-evil government.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pete live from The Front

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

STAC Goat posted:

I'm not even sure I know that one. Is that when they claim the Sandy Hook families are all actors?

basically yes.

crisis actors are people paid by the government to make it look like bad things that happen ARENT being done by the government

when in fact all bad things are done by the government

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Crain posted:

Alright, after listening to this guy actually get an uninterrupted string of thoughts out, I agree with the hands off approach. This guy is literally saying he wants a firefight...
hahaha we're apparently flip flopping because I want this guy shot in the dick

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

STAC Goat posted:

Every mass shooting is faked and they use the same actors and actresses to pretend to run scared or be the crying family afterwards.
TO TAKE AWAY ARE GUNS GABNABIT!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

Son of a bit....

PETE: Don't I have more corrections? We got a lot of info coming in from our great investigators. We just have so much into coming in..

Great reporting ethics. Report, then verify.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yes. Libtard. Communist. False Flag.

WELP

This is what Fox News got us, America.

With an assist from the edgy "ironic" hitler/isis fans of the unsupervised teen web consortium.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Ammon's here now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

theflyingorc posted:

Yeah, I find myself thinking that if this guy got shot dead right now I'd say "Well, he did call himself a terrorist."

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

yes, you not owning federal land to graze on is directly contributing to low wages.

How much did your cowboy hat cost?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

happyhippy posted:

Every mass shooting is faked and they use the same actors and actresses to pretend to run scared or be the crying family afterwards.
TO TAKE AWAY ARE GUNS GABNABIT!

oh yeah, the really fringe ones have serious face blindness and see two women with blonde hair at different events and are like THEYRE THE SAME PERSON

and one is like 5'3 and the other is 6'2

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

When they do end up killing these morons, I hope it's with a drone so I can drink in the irony of "we need AR-15s to fight the government."

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

- All wealth is derived from the land

- If the government owns land then it controls the wealth

- If they control the wealth they control the people

- Government can't own land otherwise they'll be able to control people.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If this "protest" has taught me anything, its a lot of bullshit terminology favored by the mentally ill.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

I've seen Crisis Actors used before and since Sandy Hook, but I think that event just straight up broke some gun nuts' brains. I mean, it's more comforting to them that the entire thing was staged by the big bad government in order to take their guns rather than believe that a whole bunch of little children got murdered along with a number of their teachers who were trying to protect them all because some guy had the easy access to guns that they all constantly advocate for. It's also easier to believe a conspiracy for some people than to deal with the fact that seemingly random awful mass murders can and do happen, and in this case happened among a bunch of kindergartners.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Here we go: The government has to follow strict laws. This way we can enact the truth. But they are refusing to follow this strict rule.

:wow:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
currently blaming teh government for every single thing industry that has done bad

the banking, the ranching, the cars, a bunch more i didn't hear

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Crain posted:

Here we go: The government has to follow strict laws. This way we can enact the truth. But they are refusing to follow this strict rule.

:wow:

I have literally no idea what this dude is saying.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
im the guy casually walking behind the press conference

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Oh he's crying now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Every time Bundy talks I just can't follow him at all and I end up wondering if (a) he's just making no sense at all and my brain is confused trying to unravel it, (b) if I have some kind of bias against slow talking rednecks that makes me ignore them, or (c) if he's just really, really boring.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He thinks he's being profound.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Every time Bundy talks I just can't follow him at all and I end up wondering if (a) he's just making no sense at all and my brain is confused trying to unravel it, (b) if I have some kind of bias against slow talking rednecks that makes me ignore them, or (c) if he's just really, really boring.

Nah, he's a terrible public speaker.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hahaha, they don't know if they'll have the meetings because the country won't let them use any of the buildings.

Well no kidding....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Crain posted:

Oh he's crying now.

Did someone ship them onions?

• Locked thread