Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
az
Dec 2, 2005

As a Millennial I posted:

The Pete Santilli chat has caught on to the goatseing. I need new tactics or a new target.

lemonparty.fr

youll figure out how to sell it. see it's even hosted on fr(eedom)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Discendo Vox posted:

Who is John Galt?

I saw him posting in the Oil thread a minute ago, go ask him yourself.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
What's the latest dope on the Yokel Haram folks? They haven't left, have they?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Nope, still there, and dropping mad truth bombs about some Judge and false flags.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Main Paineframe posted:

I dunno, usually the police threads get all whiny when local cops shoot someone who has committed no violence solely because they possessed a gun, broke into a building, committed a property crime, or said scary things! Typically it's suggested that the police should have nonviolently talked them down, and that it would be inappropriate to escalate a situation against someone who has yet to use violence, even if they said something threatening but made no effort to follow up on that threat with action. Laws which allow law enforcement to presume that someone is violent and use lethal force against them simply because they possess a firearm are also a popular target for criticism. Unless they're both white and right-wing, apparently, in which case every angry word about taking down the government should be treated like a murder charge and followed up with violence!

People who point guns at federal agents deserve to be shot, hth.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
When a comparable left-wing protest eventually happens, I am 100 percent sure that the authorities will thoughtfully consider using a gentle response like the one used in Burns, Oregon and will definitely not stomp them out of existence using every dirty trick in the book. I know this because we're all about fairness and the use of consistent logic here in the good old US of A, and we certainly don't dole out justice differently depending on political circumstance, no sir.

You see, it's important to pedantically defend things like the Bundy militia's legal right to ask friendly questions to locals about their employment status in the federal government and their right to receive Fed Ex packages in the driveway of the government building that they seized. Because if we defend these rights now, then the state is completely obligated to treat, say, the next Black Lives Matter protest with the same kind of even-handed fairness. If not, then those responsible will be turned into pillars of salt by the occult magicks of the D&D forum, which is the prevailing political force in this country, as we all know.

Can't believe you guys don't see this, smh.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

UV_Catastrophe posted:

When a comparable left-wing protest eventually happens, I am 100 percent sure that the authorities will thoughtfully consider using a gentle response like the one used in Burns, Oregon and will definitely not stomp them out of existence using every dirty trick in the book. I know this because we're all about fairness and the use of consistent logic here in the good old US of A, and we certainly don't dole out justice differently depending on political circumstance, no sir.

You see, it's important to pedantically defend things like the Bundy militia's legal right to ask friendly questions to locals about their employment status in the federal government and their right to receive Fed Ex packages in the driveway of the government building that they seized. Because if we defend these rights now, then the state is completely obligated to treat, say, the next Black Lives Matter protest with the same kind of even-handed fairness. If not, then those responsible will be turned into pillars of salt by the occult magicks of the D&D forum, which is the prevailing political force in this country, as we all know.

Thank you

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
I've never really seen a comparable left wing protest, closest thing is the old "hippies chain themselves to trees" routine. Maybe if one of those was armed

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

theflyingorc posted:

I've never really seen a comparable left wing protest, closest thing is the old "hippies chain themselves to trees" routine. Maybe if one of those was armed

I doubt anyone considered Wounded Knee 1973 right wing in any way.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

theflyingorc posted:

if trees had guns this not happen

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Please edit this into the OP. :allears:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I doubt anyone considered Wounded Knee 1973 right wing in any way.
Well to be fair, if Cliven Bundy pulled his poo poo back during the Nixon administration they'd be cleaning up the aftermath with a squeegee.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Whoever "Phillip Fry" is, you're doing it wrong

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

As a Millennial I posted:

Whoever "Phillip Fry" is, you're doing it wrong

In the Stream chat?

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

UV_Catastrophe posted:

They'll handle it in the same way they have handled such events in the past.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just by the way ol' Ritzy's jacket is a $400 concealment jacket.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Seeing some Twitter noise about more militants (specifically some female ones) showing up this weekend.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So you'll buy the safety of your city at the expense of the privacy of individuals. For most people most of the time it won't be a kind of intrusion they are conscious of.

So the scenario for a utopia without violence is achieved at the expense of your private life.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

kartikeya posted:

Seeing some Twitter noise about more militants (specifically some female ones) showing up this weekend.

Remember, they have absolutely no support from anybody.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

haha, apparently one of the militia guys in Texas executed his buddy while drunk. And thes are the guys that are supposed to save us?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In Hermann Kahn's Utopia you bet your rear end everyone has freedom to carry a firearm.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Kilo147 posted:

haha, apparently one of the militia guys in Texas executed his buddy while drunk. And thes are the guys that are supposed to save us?

Wait, someone got shot?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
You know if you guys really wanted to cause problems for these idiots you should send them liquor.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

I'd be too worried about the kids.

also, http://usuncut.com/news/militia-leader-shoots-and-kills-friend-in-drunken-fight/

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

quote:

According to Bill Williamson, a friend and the failed organizer of 2 Million Bikers 2 DC, Carter was drunk and took Smith’s gun from his holster, at which point the sober Smith reacted quickly and pulled a spare gun, shooting Carter once between the eyes.

quote:

Joe Bleaugh, a friend of Carter’s and a member of the Idaho Three Percent movement, which is tied to the Pacific Patriot Network who approached the Bundy militia with “Articles of Resolution” this Sunday, said in a Facebook post that his friend had “violated one of the first rules of firarms [sic] safety.”

“NEVER mix guns & booze,” continued Bleaugh. “Guns and booze do not mix. End of story, and unfortunately the end of Charles’ life. What a waste, and by his own hand.”

With friends like these who needs the feds.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

drilldo squirt posted:

Wait, someone got shot?

In Texas, guys were organizing a march or rally tongo to OR, news said that they were arguing, one grabbed the others holstered weapon, the guy pulled his back up gun and shot him in the face.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Mods change my name to meet Joe Bleaugh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So who is the good guy with the gun in this scenario

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

There are only guys (and gals) with guns - and the objective lens of the new omniscient Justice.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Epic High Five posted:

Both of them. One was just obviously more good than the other.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

In Texas, guys were organizing a march or rally tongo to OR, news said that they were arguing, one grabbed the others holstered weapon, the guy pulled his back up gun and shot him in the face.

Im glad the good guy with a gun had a backup gun for when his gun was taken by a bad guy, who now has a gun.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Epic High Five posted:

Whichever one the Super-sheriff annoints

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

McDowell posted:

There are only guys (and gals) with guns - and the objective lens of the new omniscient Justice.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mega City One for Life

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Im glad the good guy with a gun had a backup gun for when his gun was taken by a bad guy, who now has a gun.

I mean, I can't deny the utility but I also have to assume that carrying a second gun is meant for exactly this situation or a "pick it up, punk"/hateful 8 scenario. Basically an insurance plan to cover your constant attempts to provoke a "good shoot".

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Aww, and here I had my German mercenary comment all lined up.

Although let's be fair, that probably happened a ton in the 30yw too.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I mean, I can't deny the utility but I also have to assume that carrying a second gun is meant for exactly this situation or a "pick it up, punk"/hateful 8 scenario. Basically an insurance plan to cover your constant attempts to provoke a "good shoot".

lol if you dont keep at least 5 guns on your person at all times in case a catastrophic escalation scenario occurs

"well you may have taken 4 of my guns but do you really think that's all that I had?!"

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What time daily does Retards On Youtube happen because I sort of want to listen in tomorrow and pretend David Attenborough is narrating over it about some sort of specimen that flings PBR shits into the forest

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It's still happening.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75bJlvQ7qM0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

UIApplication posted:

What time daily does Retards On Youtube happen because I sort of want to listen in tomorrow and pretend David Attenborough is narrating over it about some sort of specimen that flings PBR shits into the forest

I think it's at 2pm. It's really fascinating

Edit: they all sound like nice guys. Weird, stupid, but nice.

Then somebody mentions the government in some way and their dark side comes out

• Locked thread