Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Why is this not viewed as a form of child abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Flabby Bane:
:nws:http://imgur.com/ahWaAmz

A goodie from GBS:
:nms:http://imgur.com/OD8SxcB

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Ohh no, nooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooo

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Mans posted:

it's times like these you need to screencap this poo poo and send the texts to the dude's mother.
I will pay you if you do this and post the results.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Patrol went great, I managed to keep all pussy out of the area

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Isn't there a specific condition or medical term (beyond "morbidly obese") that refers to so much disproportionate weight hanging on the hips, waist, and buttocks?

In addition to "super morbidly obese" being a BMI category like the other poster pointed out, many people whose weight is disproportionately hanging below the waist have lipoedema as well. Lipoedema is almost exclusively seen in women, which can cause confusion as women tend to store more fat in those areas anyway, making it difficult to tell if they have it unless you're a doctor.

This girl from My 600lb Life had lipoedema as well as being huge:

It is possible, though less common, to have lipoedema without being obese:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Weldon Pemberton posted:

It is possible, though less common, to have lipoedema without being obese:

Oh, that poor woman. It's clear from her torso and arms that she is rigorous about diet and exercise, and yet she will has terrifying marshmallow legs.

Hope that was a "before" picture from a surgeon who is going to help her.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Growlr delivers again! Why yes I want a tattoo of chaser on my arm so all the Bears will know how bad I want them:

Poor Stan:

Ugh. I dated a dude who turned out to be not only a gainer, but also a feeder. He couldn't wrap his head around that I didn't want to be obese, even when I explained that I didn't want to be wheelchair bound (I'm not kidding, he wanted me that fat) and because I didn't want to die heart disease at the age of 35. It didn't take long for me to figure out that he had some mental issues. Later I found out that he was also a meth addict for years, which he conveniently told me he only tried once and had a bad experience. Oh well, at least these two are happy:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

AlbieQuirky posted:

Oh, that poor woman. It's clear from her torso and arms that she is rigorous about diet and exercise, and yet she will has terrifying marshmallow legs.

Hope that was a "before" picture from a surgeon who is going to help her.

I looked it up. Apparently, it's quite painful as well. :(

Watrick posted:

Ugh. I dated a dude who turned out to be not only a gainer, but also a feeder. He couldn't wrap his head around that I didn't want to be obese, even when I explained that I didn't want to be wheelchair bound (I'm not kidding, he wanted me that fat) and because I didn't want to die heart disease at the age of 35. It didn't take long for me to figure out that he had some mental issues. Later I found out that he was also a meth addict for years, which he conveniently told me he only tried once and had a bad experience. Oh well, at least these two are happy:

That's one of those fetishes I don't get. You're excited because your partner is becoming slowly incapacitated?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

cash crab posted:

That's one of those fetishes I don't get. You're excited because your partner is becoming slowly incapacitated?

What's not to get? It's about having complete control over a partner that is completely dependant on you. My guess is that all feeders are deeply insecure at a minimum.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Cosima posted:

What's not to get? It's about having complete control over a partner that is completely dependant on you. My guess is that all feeders are deeply insecure at a minimum.

:smith: Oh.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

cash crab posted:

I looked it up. Apparently, it's quite painful as well. :(

With him I figured it was far more pathological than anything. The dude is incapable of living in reality. He wanted us to be giant blobs. He was also quite sadistic and manipulative, luckily I started noticing red flags quickly and severed that poo poo.

In all fairness the gainer thing was tame. He told me about a fantasy he had where people kidnapped him and surgically turned him into a human/pig hybrid and kept him as a sex slave. It was pretty graphic and had some strange details. He claimed "it's the hottest fantasy ever."

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Watrick posted:

Growlr delivers again! Why yes I want a tattoo of chaser on my arm so all the Bears will know how bad I want them:

If I had to guess, it's not bears that he's chasing.

it's HIV:ssh:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Watch a guy defend his ephibophilia pedophilia via the medium of Anime.

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpruWzaUPGY :nws:

Gets really tense by the end.

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
I like his use of the phrase "highly problematic"

edit: oh man, yeah it gets better

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Megabound posted:

Are there any specific highlights in the video? I'd rather not sit through a whole video of an anime pedo for obvious reasons.

rldmoto
Oct 17, 2011

Around 2:30 he starts talking about his Uncle Alex... geez.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

Megabound posted:

Holy poo poo. That cant be real

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Let's hear the highlights for us stuck and bored at work.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Hixson posted:

Holy poo poo. That cant be real

I had a quick peruse of his other videos and they seem pretty regular. Still could go either way.

nzspambot
Mar 26, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

Let's hear the highlights for us stuck and bored at work.

ranting around 2:30sih moving into shouting then screaming with accompanying metal music coupled with threats of violence and murder at the end

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Megabound posted:

Yeah, pretty sure this is a joke.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's a Pat.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

Hadaka Apron posted:

Jazz pianist Walter Davis, Jr.:

This is the best man ever

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sorry, but this is pretty unremarkable re: AUG

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

cash crab posted:

Sorry, but this is pretty unremarkable re: AUG

The high definition armpit stubble is pretty loving gross. When you take photos you should try not to show the armpit or, if you're going to show the armpit (or in this case, make it the main focal point of the shot), at least make sure the model is clean-shaven or take five seconds in photoshop to clean it up.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

cyberia posted:

The high definition armpit stubble is pretty loving gross. When you take photos you should try not to show the armpit or, if you're going to show the armpit (or in this case, make it the main focal point of the shot), at least make sure the model is clean-shaven or take five seconds in photoshop to clean it up.

either keep them shaved or don't bother. that halfway poo poo is just poor hygiene laziness.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

cyberia posted:

at least make sure the model is clean-shaven or take five seconds in photoshop to clean it up.

People can have whatever kind of body hair they want imo.

I shave mine in the summer so I don't have a sopping bush sticking out of my a-shirt between my arm and tit roll,

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

First Time Growing Out a Beard (4 Months)

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

cyberia posted:

It's stubble. I don't see people screaming that men should close shave and photoshop off their facial stubble, why all the hate for women who don't shave 10 times a day to make sure there's not a single follicle of hair showing?

Now if it was the size of a bush, bright pink and covered with glitter maybe.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

meh

Mans posted:

First Time Growing Out a Beard (4 Months)
Looks like a Guess Who reject

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

LethalGeek posted:

Looks like a Guess Who reject

Does he look like a bitch?

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Growing a beard but shaving your moustache is seriously the dumbest look ever.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Megabound posted:

It's clearly satire.

Or is it?

IS IT?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

BjornOfBorg posted:

Growing a beard but shaving your moustache is seriously the dumbest look ever.

Maybe he recently converted to Amishism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

It's lazy.

If a man took decent-quality portrait photos and he had unkempt stubble on his face it would also look lazy and gross. If he had styled Hollywood stubble and it was obviously intentional and not just something that had been overlooked by the photographer / model / stylist it would be fine.

Likewise, if the girl in this photo had long armpit hair that was groomed in some manner and obviously there intentionally it would be fine (albeit not to my personal taste) but by having that bit of stubble she just looks slovenly.

• Locked thread