Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Went to law school with this guy. He's a pretty cool guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

NO HES AUG

Kintamarama
Oct 3, 2013

Hahaha. I love the part where he's rattling of a laundry list of things that Moslems have apparently done to annoy him.

"You can protest in the streets and call us cunts."

I'm still laughing over this one, I wasn't expecting anything coherent from him, but it was so randomly out of left field. Who else remembers the great Islamic oval office-calling protest of 2015?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Kintamarama posted:

Who else remembers the great Islamic oval office-calling protest of 2015?

I do, it really hurt my feelings like

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I see you're shooting for the title of "most annoying poster in the A/U/G/ thread." Keep up the good work!

That's actually not a gimmick, that's just his personality.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Picnic Princess posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

Well, it's not like I needed to sleep tonight. Oh wait, I did. gently caress.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Stoatbringer posted:

How's her stage magic coming along?

She's gives talks on wellness and crystals, no Bollywood musicals though

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I see you're shooting for the title of "most annoying poster in the A/U/G/ thread." Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I think his goal is to derail threads until they're unreadable. For whatever reason, he's very sandy about mockthreads in general.

HOLY GOD

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

they do not recommend the wasabi & soy sauce pringles btw

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

titties posted:

Because they already ate the entire stock of them?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

It looks like the evil baby meme all grown up.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
http://youtu.be/BcNco-mM700
Girl shows you how to make artificial menstrual blood in case you want to be uncomfortably damp? Show your filled menstrual cup to your friends :shrug:
oh and she keeps some of her menstrual blood from A WEEK PRIOR for comparison
(Please don't let this lead to some awful derail. No matter what the old blood just sitting around is definitely gross)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

CeramicPig posted:

Girl shows you how to make artificial menstrual blood in case you want to be uncomfortably damp? Show your filled menstrual cup to your friends :shrug:
(Please don't let this lead to some awful derail. No matter what the old blood just sitting around is definitely gross)

It's somebody's fetish. Somewhere. Somehow.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

CeramicPig posted:

I skipped ahead and landed on the line, "If it's edible, you can probably put it in your vagina."

Fun fact, because I am beginning to now understand Americans get lovely sex education: this is not true. Beyond that: :gonk: Auggh, why did you save the blood. WHY. WHY.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

titties posted:

Double post but: AUGGGGGH. GOD. Did some unsavoury wizard cast a spell on these women? They look ageless, in a bad way, like the way all human evils transcend every generation. I am so mad. I hate how good posts in this thread are like some Phyrric victory. Never show me their shelf heads again.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
^^^I thought the poster earlier was exaggerating about the fat foreheads, I was wrong.

cash crab posted:

I skipped ahead and landed on the line, "If it's edible, you can probably put it in your vagina."

Fun fact, because I am beginning to now understand Americans get lovely sex education: this is not true. Beyond that: :gonk: Auggh, why did you save the blood. WHY. WHY.

That's what I don't get, she says she was asked about this just a couple days prior but has been hanging onto her old blood for five days.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

Double post but: AUGGGGGH. GOD. Did some unsavoury wizard cast a spell on these women? They look ageless, in a bad way, like the way all human evils transcend every generation. I am so mad. I hate how good posts in this thread are like some Phyrric victory. Never show me their shelf heads again.

They're like the 3 witches that live in the Swamp in Witcher 3.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

titties posted:

Normal sized skeleton

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Normal sized skeleton

I'm not so sure about this one.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
I found a man for those lovely ladies:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Normal sized skeleton

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Watrick posted:

I found a man for those lovely ladies:

I love how he's perfectly hairless, works well with his body. Just makes him look like a giant baby.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

twistedmentat posted:

I love how he's perfectly hairless, works well with his body. Just makes him look like a giant baby.

I wonder if that's some kind of hormonal thing, like man boobs. Fat is a pretty potent endocrine organ, having too much of it it plays havoc with all kinds of body functions from blood sugar regulation to androgen production

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Fatkraken posted:

I wonder if that's some kind of hormonal thing, like man boobs. Fat is a pretty potent endocrine organ, having too much of it it plays havoc with all kinds of body functions from blood sugar regulation to androgen production

Muscle leads to testosterone production and that leads to war.

*drops mic fatly*

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

That chin though

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

That chin though

Which one?

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Fatkraken posted:

Counterpoint: I'm fat and hairy

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

cash crab posted:

Reminds me of that story I read on SA a while back about that woman who "gave birth" to a whole cooked chicken.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Which one?

The spare

Circuitjerky
Mar 17, 2006

Mans posted:

Why can't i be fetishized for my bad eat habits :qq:

No one is judging a picture of a thin girl eating pizza in her underwear about their brainpower or inner beauty, it's about looks. The majority of people simply don't want to see an obese person half naked eating pizza. It isn't a pretty sight. I'm fat and I don't want to see myself eating pizza half naked and know most people don't either. If I posted a picture I wouldn't be surprised about all of the negative comments about it because I know I'm gross comparitivly.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Circuitjerky posted:

No one is judging a picture of a thin girl eating pizza in her underwear about their brainpower or inner beauty, it's about looks. The majority of people simply don't want to see an obese person half naked eating pizza. It isn't a pretty sight. I'm fat and I don't want to see myself eating pizza half naked and know most people don't either. If I posted a picture I wouldn't be surprised about all of the negative comments about it because I know I'm gross comparitivly.

You never know until you try.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

beato posted:

Reminds me of that story I read on SA a while back about that woman who "gave birth" to a whole cooked chicken.

Oh yeah that story:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

twistedmentat posted:

Yeah, he definitely has a very fresh, gleaming quality to him, like a perfectly glazed donut. I wonder what his secret is.

Circuitjerky posted:

I honestly feel like I wouldn't think it was cute to see a thinner girl sitting in her underwear eating a pizza, either. Regardless of how cute she was, I'd just assume she'd be the sort of person who doesn't wash her rear end enough.

Besides, out of all the things you could be upset about in regards to how fat people are treated, she's going to get pouty over the fact that she feels uncomfortable not being arsed to put on some pants and eat at the table like a regular person? Why would you need to telegraph to the internet that you're eating pizza without half your clothes? Maybe don't so enthusiastically embrace the Panopticon and just eat by yourself without worrying about how people theoretically would assess you if they knew what you were doing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

amityville anus posted:

Oh yeah that story:

That was totally stdh, but it was still a good story.

Forti
May 5, 2009

reminded of the classic muslamic rayguns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

are cuntry :britain:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Forti posted:

reminded of the classic muslamic rayguns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

are cuntry :britain:

You can't post it without the remix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Circuitjerky posted:

But don't you see? You're entitled to change other people's opinions, and overwrite half a billion years of evolutionary selection because of how they make you feel.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

https://youtu.be/NEcZmT0fiNM

Ad for a period starter kit.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

cash crab posted:

I honestly feel like I wouldn't think it was cute to see a thinner girl sitting in her underwear eating a pizza, either. Regardless of how cute she was, I'd just assume she'd be the sort of person who doesn't wash her rear end enough.

Wait, what? I really want to hear the logic behind this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Good ad. I'm excited to have my first period, too.

• Locked thread