Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
make an authentic filipino hotdog like the ones that are dogdick red for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

at the end of ur speech do the D-generation-X suck it gesture but have one of ur eggrolls hanging out ur fly

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you: Hey everybody today we're gonna make some filipeno food
me: *walks in off screen looking buff and beefy* fili whaT?
you: filipeno
me: *turns the camera* let's try filling my mouth hole first, buster

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

you: Hey everybody today we're gonna make some filipeno food
me: *walks in off screen looking buff and beefy* fili whaT?
you: filipeno
me: *turns the camera* let's try filling my mouth hole first, buster

suck that chili right outta that hole.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Has it been 36 hours yet?

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
I heard Brian Eno's food is better

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

make an authentic filipino hotdog like the ones that are dogdick red for some reason

how many dogdicks have you looked at to be able to make this comparison

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Well guys I think he is leaving the forums forever instead. The rape and tranny jokes were too far.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I bet he showed his girlfriend this thread and she made him stop posting on SA

just a feeling, maybe the force? i could be a jedi. idk.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Just get the feeling he gets bossed around by his girlfriend a lot b/c he's wimpy lookin' vOv

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
as first act as business manager of frito titos i will solicite gbs for money and film myself chewing a ding dong for star wars betawax amusment

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
just watched the video and lmao. canadian hipsters look unbearable

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OP had a meltdown in LAN, lmbo

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Yeah so once my fiancée came across and read the thread in which she was repeatedly called an ugly transvestite and I was repeatedly offered money to allow her to be raped, the same one a representative of this paid site repeatedly thought was so hilarious that it must continue, I had to kinda ask myself; Do you, doc, like talking about baseball and and uberchat enough to want to want to be a part of that kind of culture, your thread or not? Is there any venue where a reasonable person could argue that the onus was on me to assume that by posting something online I was inviting that level of abuse, especially to my loved one's appearance race and sexual orientation and especially when I repeatedly tried to stop it without making a big pissy fuss?

Hilariously, despite our weird hive mind here, the answer is no. Amazing how a moment spent trying to explain to a normal person "no, those aren't rape threats and crushing insults, those guys just think they're funny" that you kinda sit up and realize, nope; whether or not free speech protects SA, and whether or not the creepiest posters were given whopping 6 hour probs, I am not gonna be a part of a community like that. Thank you Toronto thread for your support.

Despite the popular opinion, I have a business to run. See you in the spring.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bradzilla posted:

wow no one even made fun of his wifes sexual orientation, just her gender. I hate being falsely accused :(

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
permaban this traitor

Aug 4, 2010

bradzilla posted:

lmbo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyway time to ban

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Let it be known, I tried to help him, but he did not take my advice.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

can't wait to see what happens when OP gets his first negative yelp review

Aug 4, 2010

Toronto HATES gbs

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that dudes like next level retarded

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if i make a video can i become a filipeno man?? pleas respond

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Filipino trannies

Piled high

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey guys let me ask this comedy forum for money....

... They are making jokes at my expense?! Well I never!!!

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

bradzilla posted:

the force is with me

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Well i have a business to run!

*searches for new place to beg for money*

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Looks like we're not gettin that hot dog filipino style.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
To be fair the the OP the comments about his wife we're pretty disgusting, one thing to take the piss out of his business model but there was a lot of unacceptable poo poo going on itt.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Capoeira Capybara posted:

Filipino trannies

Piled high

Sounds hot

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

my fiancée
https://youtu.be/04ueFND7JT4

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

OP could have avoided this whole tranny situation if he understood enough French to know the difference between a Fiancé and a Fiancée.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArbitraryC posted:

To be fair the the OP the comments about his wife we're pretty disgusting, one thing to take the piss out of his business model but there was a lot of unacceptable poo poo going on itt.

Why don't you complain to qcs about it you big crybaby

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DoctorStrangelove posted:

OP could have avoided this whole tranny situation if he understood enough French to know the difference between a Fiancé and a Fiancée.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
to be fair his wife is very ugly, so whether or not its a tranni doesn't really matter. But if you love someone, looks dont matter OP. She looks like one of the brown lesbians from countless cooking competition shows

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Mange Mite posted:

Why don't you complain to qcs about it you big crybaby

What's wrong with you?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
dumbman dumbman dumbman dumbman

that boys up to somethin

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ArbitraryC posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Irrational Bees posted:

to be fair his wife is very ugly, so whether or not its a tranni doesn't really matter. But if you love someone, looks dont matter OP. She looks like one of the brown lesbians from countless cooking competition shows

She is less ugly and offputting than the op himself. Like if I went to a restaurant and saw her in the back, I'd think "yeah the chef looks like she can cook". If I saw the op, I'd leave

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

See, I thought the tranny and rape jokes were distasteful at first but in hindsight it turns out they were actually funny.

Dr. Tommy John posted:

I'm aware, and even I knew that. It was specifically the act of me trying to justify a rape joke about my fiancée to my fiancée because I should have known better than to post there that tipped me over the edge. I would not accept that argument for a real place, so I'm done making that argument for a community. I am not saying I don't immediately default to the hive mind position myself, I fully blame myself for posting it there, but again, not sure that would apply anywhere else. I just realized that even helping pay for a website to host GBS is sorta scummy if that's what I think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

2016 off to a strong start

• Locked thread