Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Digital Fingers posted:

See, I thought the tranny and rape jokes were distasteful at first but in hindsight it turns out they were actually funny.

lmbo ya!

get triggered you stupid loving bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Maybe don't make fun of things the op can't control, like his fiance's appearance, and instead be a morally correct person and make fun of his insane dream to run a food cart

E: that said, the op himself needs plastic surgery

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
lol that poster calling his fiancé a tranny mentally broke him

his restaurant is going to fail and he's going to get cucked by a french canadian somali indian fusion chef, truly a fate worse than death

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
ya the tranny jokes were pretty bad but what do you expect posting a thread like this in gbs. it's like sticking your dick in a hornets nest

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Iirc nobody even joked about raping the fiancee. Very misleading, possibly libel

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

much, much scummier things have happened on sa since op's been a member

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

the great deceiver posted:

ya the tranny jokes were pretty bad but what do you expect posting a thread like this in gbs. it's like sticking your dick in a hornets nest

It's because he didn't know the difference between fiance and fiancee

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I just wanted a goddamn filipino hotdog made and eaten on camera.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

His wife has some mannish features as well

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I have to say, tristen does look like my cousin before he got his poo poo together and the fact she has a mans name doesn't help

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Mange Mite posted:

i honestly doubt most of the posters who made tranny jokes knew the difference themselves

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

I just wanted a goddamn filipino hotdog made and eaten on camera.
then take a cell phone video of slicing up a hotdog over rice and squirting ketchup on it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

i honestly doubt most of the posters who made tranny jokes knew the difference themselves

That's a pretty uncharitable reading. What ever happened to good faith?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

JakeP posted:

lmbo ya!

get triggered you stupid loving bitch
You're an idiot.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Mange Mite posted:

That's a pretty uncharitable reading. What ever happened to good faith?

in your defense i was under the impression living in canada you should be more familiar with french but thankfully i dont live in canada so i wouldnt know

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spanish Manlove posted:

You're an idiot.

:irony:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

He compared being made fun of here with being raped

MagicCube posted:

There's a saying around GBS that an aspiring chef should know well,

If U Play With Fire U Might Get Burned

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Yeah and the way she was dressed she was just askin for it right

That kind of defense literally doesn't matter in any meaningful way past a certain point.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I feel absolutely no sympathy for him. He should have known exactly what was going to happen when he went to GBS asking for money.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I feel absolutely no sympathy for him. He should have known exactly what was going to happen when he went to GBS asking for money.

During the "i should post my kickstarter in gbs because gently caress it what would happen?" thinking phase I don't think the OP thought people would be disgusting to his wife for no reason.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

no if you feel sympathy for him you are dumber than the tranny jokesters

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

I mostly agree with this as far as making fun of the op for begging for handouts for his crackpot food cart after the doobie saga but many of the jokes themselves with gross and honestly this was one of the worst threads I've seen in gbs for a while. The qcs regulars like to whine about how regressive gbs is and I usually think that's a dumb exaggeration but this thread was legit bad and the people going after the OP's wife should feel bad.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

During the "i should post my kickstarter in gbs because gently caress it what would happen?" thinking phase I don't think the OP thought people would be disgusting to his wife for no reason.

Goes to show how loving stupid the OP is then

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

tbf the onus was kind of on him to figure out what would happen if he posted a kickstarter thread for a restaurant in gbs. i still dont endorse the tranny jokes mainly for the reason that they are the cheapest form of humor and there was so much more here to work with

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

tbf the onus was kind of on him to figure out what would happen if he posted a kickstarter thread for a restaurant in gbs. i still dont endorse the tranny jokes mainly for the reason that they are the cheapest form of humor and there was so much more here to work with

point really should be that you should discourage people from makign those jokes

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Onus: Sounds like anus??

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

then take a cell phone video of slicing up a hotdog over rice and squirting ketchup on it.

REPRESENTATION OF AN TITO DOG

http://visualrecipes.com/recipe-details/recipe_id/506/Filipino-Style-Spaghetti/

quote:

This is how we make spaghetti. Fairly easy to do. No fancy herbs. Deep red in color and sweeter than the Italian version. And the ingredient that sets it apart the most, we use our very own red hot dogs in it!

and yes those are marshmallows.

:barf:

Holy poo poo they really are doobie of canada.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 21, 2016

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

point really should be that you should discourage people from makign those jokes

yeah but there's no point trying to argue that here, you should know that of all people

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
take it to tumblr franco

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
regardless of how dumb the op is it doesn't absolve other people of being lovely. Like admittedly he was probied for it but like this kind of humor I don't think is actually healthy for gbs or even really funny.

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

post your tranny wife's tits and i'll spot you a fiver :twisted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

okay now I'm actually starting to read th e thread.

Dr. Tommy John posted:

I had no illusions about posting in GBS. If I can't answer your criticisms, then we should probably all agree I shouldn't beg on the internet. And poo poo if you guys hadn't shot me down then I'd be set for franchising across the country.

he had no illusions so keep that in mind people, he knew what kind of posts were coming. He also used the fancy strike through to make a little double entendre (that's French for entree ya gubs)

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

satanic splash-back posted:

Let it be known, I tried to help him, but he did not take my advice.

same

also lol, he tried to compare getting earboxed for begging for money in gbs to rape. he looked and sounded like a bitch and his fianceeeeeee will leave him for a man with more balls and less polished armour

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Noyemi K posted:

same

also lol, he tried to compare getting earboxed for begging for money in gbs to rape. he looked and sounded like a bitch and his fianceeeeeee will leave him for a man with more balls and less polished armour

No, that was from people being gross in the thread.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Spanish Manlove posted:

I don't think the OP thought people would be disgusting to his wife for no reason.

its almost as if people who are incapable of forseeing blatanly obvious outcomes of their decisions make really bad decisions

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

"Oh hey, I know what's a good idea! I'll go to one of the meanest, most uncaring forums on the internet whose main goal is to make fun of people and ask for money to build my hipster restaurant! This forum is the way it is today partially thanks to reaction to a previous incident with a restaurant Kickstarter! No one is going to make fun of me or my fiancé[e] who is also featured prominently in the video."

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

i wish u were as easy 2 ignore as the couple people making bad jokes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

whoflungpoop posted:

its almost as if people who are incapable of forseeing blatanly obvious outcomes of their decisions make really bad decisions

So blame the victim. got it. Neat.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Spanish Manlove posted:

he agreed to do the video and then bitched out last minute, dude's hosed and he's gonna get cucked

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

rape jokes are so lazy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

did he explain anywhere what "filipino fusion" food? because afaik "Fusion food" means taking good food and putting mayonnaise on it. But then what do you do with filipino food??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Noyemi K posted:

he agreed to do the video and then bitched out last minute, dude's hosed and he's gonna get cucked

Oof, a sincere cuck joke. Ok I'm out, you guys are beyond hope.

• Locked thread