Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Spanish Manlove posted:

So blame the victim. got it. Neat.

you are rock loving stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Spanish Manlove posted:

ok now you left the realm of having a valid point and are being a willfull idiot go away franco

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Oof, a sincere cuck joke. Ok I'm out, you guys are beyond hope.

oh no franco is leaving a thread angrily what will we do

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

bradzilla posted:

enjoy the impending silence following the departure of a massive idiot(s)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Spanish Manlove posted:

LMAO

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

God drat i love this site

e: hey who took away my loving tar?

de: You take the tar but not the loving text? gently caress you.

te: nevermind think the site was just loving up the display

Digital Fingers fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 21, 2016

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I thought gbs was supposed to be lighthearted fun not like getting personal and trying to be mean to people. there were plenty of ways to make fun of the op without being angry and gross about it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

I thought gbs was supposed to be lighthearted fun not like getting personal and trying to be mean to people.
huh???

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Like I would go so far as to say that goons taking things too far and getting creepy about it tends to ruin our fun more often than not.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

FuhrerHat posted:

rape jokes are so lazy

It wasn't a rape joke tho. It was a prostitution joke.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
:gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas::gas:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Angela Christine posted:

It wasn't a rape joke tho. It was a prostitution joke.

ah, the worlds oldest jokes...
my bad...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

Like I would go so far as to say that goons taking things too far and getting creepy about it tends to ruin our fun more often than not.
in other words sometimes GBS is accidentally funny instead of being creepy and mean. I agree.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Noyemi K posted:

you are rock loving stupid

did you do it? DId you get rid of spanish manlove from GBS?

bradzilla posted:

First the thread next GBS KEEP PUSHING! LETS CHASE HIM OUT!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Dr. Tommy John posted:

I guess my final point here will be that I, too, once thought this was a comedy site.

If you are defending that as comedy the way I was reflexively led to initially then yeah, it's time for me to associate with others.

the responses by Toronto thread who genuinely like him are the best

Pivo posted:

It's sorta well-known that if you say "hey guise look at my wife" on the Internet, anonymous people are going to be weird as gently caress about it. You made it worse by asking for money. You made it even worse by doing it in GBS.

The Walrus posted:

you posted pics of your wife *directly* in a thread in gbs where you were also asking for money, in a forum where the last kickstarter was doobie. don't take this poo poo personally, you were just doobie v2.0. getting legitimately troubled because gbs was mean to you is pretty funny.

arnbiguous posted:

the whole philosophy of GBS is to poo poo on and make fun of everything and each other in the meanest way possible i have no loving clue why you thought anything else would happen

spectres of autism posted:

i dont think anyone is defending the like 3 posters out of 100,000 gbs posters who creeped on yr wife

ChickenWing posted:

RIP Thomas John, M.D.

He looked into the void, and the void called his wife a tranny

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey pals just wanted to see how this comedy has developed oh geese literally the funniest thing posted is a plate of spegett oh geese you guys come on

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hey pals just wanted to see how this comedy has developed oh geese literally the funniest thing posted is a plate of spegett oh geese you guys come on

spagett and red hotdogs with marshmallows stabbed into them. Ugh if thats staple filipino food I really wouldnt eat it.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

whoflungpoop posted:

the responses by Toronto thread who genuinely like him are the best

This funny tho thanks poop

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
All in all it was a dumb idea to post a kick starter on gbs but the tranny and banging his tranny wife jokes weren't good imo

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Obviously I'm not condoning the depths of creepiness some goons sunk to here but Jesus the guy isn't going to get far in business if he can't even do basic research, like finding out if posting his proposition here was a good idea.

If you're still reading OP, at least no-one printed off a pic of your fiancé and masturbated all over it before posting the results here, or commented on your kid's dick sucking lips :thumbsup:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Microwaves Mom posted:

spagett and red hotdogs with marshmallows stabbed into them. Ugh if thats staple filipino food I really wouldnt eat it.

It's literally what I made when I was 11 that and peanut butter chocolate pickle sandwich

Don't steal it from
Me you fillofiles I swear to the holy gosh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

hey sometimes we put a can of liver pate into the spaghetti sauce. Thats classy right???

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Bacon Terrorist posted:

If you're still reading OP, at least no-one printed off a pic of your fiancé and masturbated all over it before posting the results here, or commented on your kid's dick sucking lips :thumbsup:
gotta look on the brightside

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hi bb :wink:

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
francostein: "people are being creepy and weird" *posts 10 times a day for months in the GBS ladies chat thread*

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
goons, stop giving money to people

gently caress

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

large hands posted:

francostein: "people are being creepy and weird" *posts 10 times a day for months in the GBS ladies chat thread*

He's never gonna live that one down.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey guys I like Franco he reminds me of the kid that always showed up to highschool In a suit and we need that sort of style around here to class this joint up sure he eats his own boogers unapologetically but did you check out that cummerbund?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Franco is crying while sending away all his money to the fusion hot dog house. click click click

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
op is a loving...

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
good luck OP

sorry about your thread

e: thanks for breaking my avatar for this post I guess? dumbass forum full of babby moderators

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

good luck OP

sorry about your thread

e: thanks for breaking my avatar for this post I guess? dumbass forum full of babby moderators

I think you've gone off the deepend from the chain probies my friend, a bunch of avatars appear broken in a similar manner and it looks to be merely coincidence that yours is broken too.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anytime someone brings up victim blaming to shame someone, and the topic of discussion that the person is recognized as a victim for is because the person got picked on is just embarassing and pathedic. Victim blaming is pretty specific to sexual assault and rape victims, not some dude who can't handle his wife being called names, and doing so takes away from a very serious issue and makes the concept of victim blaming seem way less serious.

In other word, you are the loving worst franco, and are not the beacon of social justice you think you are, you are just part of the problem.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

JakeP posted:

Anytime someone brings up victim blaming to shame someone, and the topic of discussion that the person is recognized as a victim for is because the person got picked on is just embarassing and pathedic. Victim blaming is pretty specific to sexual assault and rape victims, not some dude who can't handle his wife being called names, and doing so takes away from a very serious issue and makes the concept of victim blaming seem way less serious.
not to mention the victim of the jokes is not the same person as the person who's being blamed (the OP)

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Make the Hot dogs Tommy,
This is a moderator.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
it cannot be stressed enough that you should never post a picture of a woman or appear hopeful in :gb2gbs:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

I think you've gone off the deepend from the chain probies my friend, a bunch of avatars appear broken in a similar manner and it looks to be merely coincidence that yours is broken too.

seems you're right. people were blaming Franco and I'm afraid I jumped on the bandwagon there

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JakeP posted:

In other word, you are the loving worst franco, and are not the beacon of social justice you think you are, you are just part of the problem.

I didn't want to participate in the silly derail but I agree it's one of those "loaded statements" that people clung onto like "it's not my job to educate you" where they take a very valid term and appropriate it to support their personal narrative of moral validity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

JakeP posted:

this is actually a good post with a good point and you should consider it franco but we all know you wont

• Locked thread