Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hes in trouble now because they're gonna do a goon meet at his shop and prop up his sales for a day and then never come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hey franco come back to the thread and suck my balls

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

FuhrerHat posted:

hes in trouble now because they're gonna do a goon meet at his shop and prop up his sales for a day and then never come back

franco and op are two tragically stupid peas in a comically stupid, developmentally disabled pod

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Spanish Manlove posted:

So blame the victim. got it. Neat.

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also ban the op his wife smells bad.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

:vince:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

lmao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u
:eyepop:

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

:mrgw:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

:hellyeah:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well this ended like we all knew it would.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

china bot posted:

it cannot be stressed enough that you should never post a picture of a woman or appear hopeful in :gb2gbs:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Spanish Manlove may I see a pic of your grown legal daughter. I never saw it and would appreciate a repost of it. Kkthx

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I don't need a kickstarter to fund me!
I don't need no goons to help me!
I have read the writing on the wall,
And I don't think it's very funny at all!
No! No!
I don't need GBS at all!
All in all you were all something awful.
All in all you were all something awful.

Good-bye cruel forum
I'm leaving you today
Good-bye, good-bye, good-bye.
Good-bye all you assholes
You haven't hurt my feelings,
I have a business to run,
Good-bye, good-bye...
good-bye.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Welp so instead of this thread ending with a light hearted video of the OP eating an eggrroll.....it ends with his fiancee crying herself to sleep and their relationship destroyed.

Another successful.. goon........project ...................................

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i respectfully request that the op be banned.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm sorry everyone I truly am

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

a starwar betamax posted:

Welp so instead of this thread ending with a light hearted video of the OP eating an eggrroll.....it ends with his fiancee crying herself to sleep and their relationship destroyed.

rename gbs "crushing void of misery" plz

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

We gave him a reason to be successful now. Now he's got that hunger to survive. He needs to prove us wrong and show the world that his fusion restaurant will triumph despite the haters.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

first pacquiao loses... now this...

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

FuhrerHat posted:

first pacquiao loses... now this...

i would donate to a kickstarter to see money mayweather beat the poo poo out of op

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Don't blame yourself Starwars Betamax.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Thread failed to deliver just like his restaurant. Because it doesn't exist. The restaurant doesn't exist I mean. Not the thread, which does exist.

Aug 4, 2010

yea you really hosed up this time, good job mods

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If only you had probated people for a day instead of 6 hours, his fiance would have recognized how seriously sexual jokes are taken around here.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

oh my lord

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I am the OP, checking back on this thread after he swore to not check it again.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

noice

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SHISHKABOB posted:

Holy fuckin poo poo.

God drat this hamster has clearly had enough of your poo poo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

lol

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

It's beautiful.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
This thread is more of a hellthread than the real hellthread.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

:drat:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

whoflungpoop posted:

but enough about u

:eyepop:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hell yeah

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

you did good

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Why did op show his financé this thread lmao

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Jukeboxblues posted:

Why did op show his financé this thread lmao

like everything else in life- because he wanted to absolve himself of responsibility for his mistakes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi im tito and im ron are u like me are u a white man who likes adventure ya
i bet u r do u like ur hot dogs inside a tortilla same
come on down to tito ron's wrap ur dog and have a good time
peace int he middle east, enough killing in the philipenes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

went back and read this whole thread and i dont think anyone comes out looking very good here

• Locked thread