Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lets all of us GBS posters try to be excellent to one another and to strangers for one week from this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Frog Act posted:

went back and read this whole thread and i dont think anyone comes out looking very good here

gently caress you I always look good.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Frog Act posted:

lets all of us GBS posters try to be excellent to one another and to strangers for one week from this post

Eat my rear end in a top hat you 2 cent bitch

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

wow.....smh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I still need to pay my rent please send me money to my PayPal thank you

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

i respectfully request that the op be banned.

a starwar betamax posted:

I'm sorry everyone I truly am

We knew the possibilities but the MOD CHALLENGE DEMANDS payment in one form or another. And it looks like the op chose blood.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frog Act posted:

one meatball, one week.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I queued up a 1 month probation for the OP so that he can come back and give us ongoing reports

Moltke
May 13, 2009
GBS is the bad place

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm trying to think of some sort of anology for what GBS just did to this guy but I'm coming up short

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I'm trying to think of some sort of anology for what GBS just did to this guy but I'm coming up short

We cooked his hot dog before he even got started.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

GBS basically raped him

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

reaped his taint

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
If only there hadn't been a few lowest-rung shitposts in this thread, which somehow blocked the massive number of other posts explicitly explaining why his "business plan" was goddamn stupid.

Then the OP wouldn't have been forced to be a petulant manchild who still hasn't learned the basic concept of delayed gratification like even toddlers can eventually understand.

Oh, the tragedy.

The monster in the back of the thread...is us?!?!?!?!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

large hands posted:

GBS basically raped him

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Jukeboxblues posted:

Why did op show his financé this thread lmao

Probably was trying to explain the mod challenge and why he needed to learn Tagalog.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

is every Canadian a tremendous wuss or just the ones who post here?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Sir_Charles posted:

i'm dead hard

e: m8

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Sir_Charles posted:

ya

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frog Act posted:

—The Uniballer

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

filipinos usually get pissed when people call them mexicans cause they look very similar so i can see why the op was offended that someone called his fiancee a tranny

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

old dog child posted:

filipinos usually get pissed when people call them mexicans cause they look very similar so i can see why the op was offended that someone called his fiancee a tranny
mexicans are good and I don't see why anyone should be offended to be called a mexican.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

a hole-y ghost posted:

mexicans are good and I don't see why anyone should be offended to be called a mexican.

asians are p racist

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

I still need to pay my rent please send me money to my PayPal thank you

Please... The paint is still fresh... Please take me back Brook.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

old dog child posted:

asians are p racist
okay I'll admit that my aunt doesn't like to walk out in the street around her ebecause the "spanishes" are out there.

Aug 4, 2010

the thread went from a 2 to a 3

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

the thread went from a 2 to a 3

It'll always be a 5 in my heart

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Brutal self ownage threads are always the best

Like the idiots calling this victim blaming are really stupid. This is not like a girl dressing like a slut and then people saying she asked for it, this is much more like jumping into a wood chipper and then blaming the wood chipper for what happens

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Sir_Charles posted:

mookface came back after gbs collectively shitted on him. though actually turns out he was in the right and vindicated so it's all good now

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Xaris posted:

mookface came back after gbs collectively shitted on him. though actually turns out he was in the right and vindicated so it's all good now

Yeah but he was never the same after it happened

Brutal ownage changes a man

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm the limp pink hot dog

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sir_Charles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pLsM2ijRao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

whoflungpoop posted:

- perceived himself more capable and intelligent than he was. way more than his actions and attitude demonstrated to others

- tried to roll with the punches, didnt last long before becoming increasingly petulant and snide, a very unattractive quality in anyone and especially in men

- refused to own his own decisions and blamed his failure on internet strangers being creepy to his family, whined enough that even people who liked him called him out on being a dumbass, tried to close his thread because GBS was mean to him and yet kept coming back for more

but enough about u

loving lol

holy gently caress I cant beleive I almost missed this thread because some jerkoff couldnt take a joke and super over reacted :sigh:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frog Act posted:

it's called tough love

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FuhrerHat posted:

rape jokes are so lazy

there were never any rape jokes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the OP seriously has to be like the stupidest person alive to think "begging for money in a kickstarter for a lovely restaurant in GBS" was a good idea what a loving maroon

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
It's not Philipino?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
there are no heroes in gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner