Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I just got that Loch Ness Monster ladle.

It is two bucks with free shipping. The free shipping takes several months but I can wait.

http://www.everbuying.net/product1104331.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

It is two bucks with free shipping. The free shipping takes several months but I can wait.

Even free shipping from China mine only took like a week, week and a half to arrive.

It's so loving great.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ok Palisader get a grip now. Don't panic. We'll get you through this if we work together, right? Now look around you, what are your supplies? Do you see any binders? Tape? Do you have access to bread tags?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

That ladle's description is great :kiddo:

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FutonForensic posted:

That ladle's description is great :kiddo:

great for lovers

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

It has four stands at the bottom, when putting it into the soup, it will make the soup funnier.

So the plastic contains high levels of humor that leach out into the food?

Just imagine how much whimsy has ended up in the groundwater around the factory. It must be downright HILARIOUS by now.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

Just imagine how much whimsy has ended up in the groundwater around the factory. It must be downright HILARIOUS by now.

Now the new phenomena is laugh's in the soup. 20 years ago we never noticed these humorous effects so prodominatly. I'm just wondering what the heck is in our soup supply, what the heck is in our consomme supply?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Laughing while eating soup is the worst.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Palisader posted:

I bought Nessie which led me down a dark path of cute animal-shaped cooking utensils.

PS I'll let everyone know how the manatea works once it arrives

Here's mine, the Tea Rex.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I have one and it works well but it's a pain to clean. (Just like any other loose-leaf infuser, really.)

I use the sprayer thing on my sink and it cleans out pretty well. A lot better than the Ikea tea infusers.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
Buy a set of their most popular items:

Ototo 4 Bestsellers Value Pack - Mamma Nessie Colander + Nessie Ladle + Steam releaser + Wine Bottle Stoppers

Mamma Nessie :kimchi:

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

i have legit done this before but apparently my nose was having a heavy flow day because I went through three of the drat things before it stopped bleeding.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

I have one and it works well but it's a pain to clean. (Just like any other loose-leaf infuser, really.)

I've just got a normal one like this and it's super easy to clean.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
A friend got me the Nessie ladle for christmas. It is very cute and good

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Powered Descent posted:

People have been using that to grow salad for women for years.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Mostly bad/ugly rug hacks: http://www.diyncrafts.com/11077/home/30-magnificent-diy-rugs-to-brighten-up-your-home

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'll admit to being the dork who would probably use an old coffee bean bag from South America as a welcome mat.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Palisader posted:

I bought Nessie which led me down a dark path of cute animal-shaped cooking utensils.

PS I'll let everyone know how the manatea works once it arrives

Funny, I bought this last week and it's due to arrive sometime before March.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Also that first rustic rope rug was totally bought in a store because my Grandma had several exactly like it from back in the 60s.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

As a weaver I think I'm personally offended by all the lovely weaving. Like what the hell, it isn't hard.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
easiest way to eat pasta

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

The look of shame on that poor kid's face.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ein cooler Typ posted:

easiest way to eat pasta

Is there another way?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Somfin posted:

Is there another way?

Get two pieces of garlic bread and a hamburger patty, add spaghetti and sauce, and tell the entire universe to go gently caress itself. Maybe add a bit of Parmesan cheese if that's your thing.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

quote:

It is not the softest texture, but were hoping that overtime it will soften. It has more of a feel of a floor cloth rather than a thick cozy rug. We made sure to put it in a room in our house that doesn’t get a ton of foot traffic, so that way it won’t matter much if it stays a little firm.
Ready for a visual? J thinks it feel like swim trunks, yep swim trunks. But hey, swim trunks soften the more you wear and wash them, right?! It was amazing to be able to make a rad rug for only $100! And like we said earlier, this could be done SO much cheaper if you use a cheap table cloth, but we love this print for the office!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Karate Bastard posted:

People have been using that to grow salad for women for years.

Thank you.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

DemeaninDemon posted:

The look of shame on that poor kid's face.

I talked to an EMT who keeps diapers in her car emergency kit because they're the easiest way to bandage an elbow.

Also, maxipads and ace bandages.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Our medical bag at ju jitsu always had tampons in it for this exact purpose, perhaps unsurprisingly they work very well.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just use superglue like Special Forces.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I bought three

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

That description was begging for a dramatic reading:

Good idea, guys. I'll meet you there!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Jerry Cotton posted:

Just use superglue like Special Forces.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Somfin posted:

Is there another way?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I talked to an EMT who keeps diapers in her car emergency kit because they're the easiest way to bandage an elbow.

Also, maxipads and ace bandages.

Oh totally works great. It's just silly he looks so sad.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I own the sloth tea steeper and the teabrella.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I have ordered 10 of those for myself and various friends. Also, thanks for introducing me to that site, me and my buddy were having a grand old time looking through all the tat and reading the beautiful descriptions.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Lifehack: Post your company's cute kitchen utensils in Lifehack threads and reap the profits as goons buy them up. Wally!

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I was gonna buy the Nessie ladle at a much higher price some time ago but they had sold out on Amazon so.... This thread saved me some money!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

That description was begging for a dramatic reading:

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Lifehack: don't buy an expensive popcorn machine, just pop it the same way people have for literally centuries! Wow!

(except you can use any large enough pot instead of a wok)