Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

almighty posted:

Why don't you go swim in an acid vat somewhere?
I'm sure if he was a director, you'd be sucking up to him in an obnoxious attempt at recognition.

Like* I haven't played the game in 2 years and I can remember how loving annoying you are even now.

* - you're welcome, one guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Khablam posted:

Like* I haven't played the game in 2 years and I can remember how loving annoying you are even now.

thanks qt

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Unfunny Poster posted:

Also Free Kimsemus.

And Garr Khan too I guess.

:911:

Seriously though I'm sad I can't play with goons in EVE over DBRB having autism and thinking it's okay to gently caress children. Goons can be fun when you're just F1ing mans and not getting into the political intrigue.

On the other hand, Shadow Cartel is a lot of fun and the amount of rage I generate by denying Co2 content and killing their viceroy renters in bleak lands cannot be overstated.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Glory of Arioch posted:

so who is gonna be the next martyr

who did sideshow sion piss off next

is it ok if I really dont like no personality kissinger voice man but not enough to douse myself in gasoline and light a match

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

is it ok if I really dont like no personality kissinger voice man but not enough to douse myself in gasoline and light a match

i think in order to be a proper eve martyr you gotta go full retard so i doubt it'll work as well

good effort though

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > The MMO HMO > Eve Online 2016: the sci-fi spaceship game in which Goons post the same things over and over again for like, eternity

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I was just getting gas in a 7-11 and the people ahead of me was a lady paying for lotto tickets in coins and a woman buying cigarettes but was 20 cents short and her card got declined

Makes u think

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

Khablam posted:

I'm sure if he was a director, you'd be sucking up to him in an obnoxious attempt at recognition.

Whoever the gently caress you are -I bet you were an obnoxious little poo poo- you obviously don't realise he used to be one on top of being a moderator, and I always treated him the same.
However, he never used any of those privileges against me, so there is that. There's always the odd reason for me to respect deadtear, but you couldn't pay me a billion bucks to be patient with his weirdbitterfuck antiques for even second.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

hey i don't think we've been able to talk about this yet

https://zkillboard.com/kill/51601216/

what in the h*ck

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

almighty posted:

Whoever the gently caress you are -I bet you were an obnoxious little poo poo- you obviously don't realise he used to be one on top of being a moderator, and I always treated him the same.

I specifically said director, because it was always a director who was around when you were loudly parroting their own opinions in their presence like you were about to get a cookie or something.

Oh and quick to be a whiny bitch was always your thing too. Guess that's still a thing.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Otacon posted:

what in the h*ck
We've reached like, peak BBTB3.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Otacon posted:

what in the h*ck

Lol bill

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Wolfy posted:

We've reached like, peak BBTB3.

I disagree, he could've lost in highsec while dueling and then posted it to reddit.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Khablam posted:

I specifically said director, because it was always a director who was around when you were loudly parroting their own opinions in their presence like you were about to get a cookie or something.

Oh and quick to be a whiny bitch was always your thing too. Guess that's still a thing.

you could just not talk to him, i mean you're right, but still you could just not respond

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I must have seriously been lacking camaraderie or some poo poo last stint in waffe because how the gently caress are you such a bitch alpkhan. Just stop man. Just stop.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
DaBigRedBoat [10:03 PM]
luciadenniard: Eonwe also gets off to derailing SA gaming threads

[10:03]
so they can be delted and he can start new ones

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
games mods are known for often locking threads nowadays, and I take advantage of that by having the threads locked so I can post my own threads

I do this because

???

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh I can make my own thread right now anyway and I don't even have to have it locked

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
here you guys go

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761524

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

Khablam posted:

Good, now that you had your shot to elaborate, I will demonstrate why the joke's on you:
Two years ago I was a couple of months old and completely clueless retard trying to learn the ropes of living in nullsec, and it is rather difficult to have opinions about something that you have no idea about. I didn't even know who was a director, or even what a director title meant in the whole hierarchy. This precludes me having an opinion on anything, much less parroting it around in front of directors that I didn't really knew back then.
Only after my first year I started to develop opinions as I felt that while I was still a clueless retard when it comes to certain activities, I was catching up on others. That is when I started to develop opinions and sharing them privately with people with more experience than me.
Since you already disclosed that you haven't been playing for two years, in light of the above, you are either trolling for attention, or you are delusional and pulling poo poo out of your rear end to garner undue attention. In either case, my suggestion for you is to go discover the nearest red light district from where you live, and use that location for your further attention-seeking activities.

almighty fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jan 25, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
take it to the new thread

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
How about I change the subject for you?

I'm all geared up for the Australia Day roam tomorrow evening (Eastern AU time). Any ausgoons in this thread? What are you bringing?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

take it to the new thread

no this one has history and gravitas

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

ScreamingLlama posted:

How about I change the subject for you?

I'm all geared up for the Australia Day roam tomorrow evening (Eastern AU time). Any ausgoons in this thread? What are you bringing?

take it to the new thread, aussieboi

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

Vyst, what was the best ride at Universal Studios you went on today?

I thought the whole Harry Potter experience was really well done. I think my favorite ride was The Mummy or the rip rock Rollercoaster thing.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyst posted:

I thought the whole Harry Potter experience was really well done. I think my favorite ride was The Mummy or the rip rock Rollercoaster thing.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761524&pagenumber=1#post455399850

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

this would be an excellent discussion in the new thread

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

this would be an excellent discussion in the new thread

you're tryin too hard to win against people that dont post here

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
DaBigRedBoat [10:45 PM]
he does this

[10:46]
with every game

[10:46]
if he doesn't own the game thread, he does whatever he can to get it removed

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

I must have seriously been lacking camaraderie or some poo poo last stint in waffe because how the gently caress are you such a bitch alpkhan. Just stop man. Just stop.

Not camaraderie, but a brain that could function without the constant interruption of mind state altering substances. After all, I can't otherwise put it into words the richness inherent in you daring to make a remark about being a bitch without drowning in an ocean of irony first.

almighty fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 25, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

you're tryin too hard to win against people that dont post here

win? im just trying to post and have a laugh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
why would I want to own a game thread

what possible good could that do me

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

win? im just trying to post and have a laugh

win in the sense of "owned idiots" sense not win as in actually control the thread u goofus

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
again reminder: dbrb is literally LITERALLY a pathological liar so nothing he says should ever carry any weight, unlike the rest of him

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

win in the sense of "owned idiots" sense not win as in actually control the thread u goofus

im literally just posting to have a laugh i don't want to own idiots or anything like that

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

and then posted it to reddit.

Sadly I got this

In other news, why is this Eonwe nerd trying so hard to get attention?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Eonwe posted:

im literally just posting to have a laugh i don't want to own idiots or anything like that

ill own u, idiot :mad:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ill own u, idiot :mad:

you already own my heart

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

again reminder: dbrb is literally LITERALLY a pathological liar so nothing he says should ever carry any weight, unlike the rest of him

It's been said that you are insane and no one should listen to you.

How to you respond?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

almighty posted:

Good, now that you had your shot to elaborate, I will demonstrate why the joke's on you:
Two years ago I was a couple of months old and completely clueless retard trying to learn the ropes of living in nullsec, and it is rather difficult to have opinions about something that you have no idea about. I didn't even know who was a director, or even what a director title meant in the whole hierarchy. This precludes me having an opinion on anything, much less parroting it around in front of directors that I didn't really knew back then.
Only after my first year I started to develop opinions as I felt that while I was still a clueless retard when it comes to certain activities, I was catching up on others. That is when I started to develop opinions and sharing them privately with people with more experience than me.
Since you already disclosed that you haven't been playing for two years, in light of the above, you are either trolling for attention, or you are delusional and pulling poo poo out of your rear end to garner undue attention. In either case, my suggestion for you is to go discover the nearest red light district from where you live, and use that location for your further attention-seeking activities.

It was about the time when you spent about 1/3 your life regurgitating whatever it was you thought the ~line~ was on gevlon threads and poo poo, mixed in with some really cringey boasting. I don't know when that was wrt your newbie status.
You knew exactly who was who by then and were such a sycophant I thought you were doing the "be useful" route to spying and just being poo poo at it.

I think you must know all this cause you'd not effort-post to a low flung troll, but I'm gonna just let you get back to whatever makes you happy.

• Locked thread