Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Finally hit 100 with 6 dragon stones to spare. SSR ticket pulled TEQ super buu and the single pull got an SSR AGI ssblue vegeta. Now to see if those are any good maxed out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I'm having connection issues at the moment, and I assume I won't be able to get up 600 ranks in 3 hours to break the top 1000, so I think I'm tapping out at 115 wins.

I also purged my friends list who haven't connected in a month or so, and added myself to the google spreadsheet. I'm usually at 50 friends, but 5 slots opened up from the purge.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Holy poo poo, you guys with the dedication for 100 wins. Oh man. I'm at about 35 wins, and hit Beerus tier. I was glad with that. I did however end up at a positive stone count though. Are you guys buying stones to have enough to get to 100 wins?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Holy poo poo, you guys with the dedication for 100 wins. Oh man. I'm at about 35 wins, and hit Beerus tier. I was glad with that. I did however end up at a positive stone count though. Are you guys buying stones to have enough to get to 100 wins?

With the half-year celebration, rewards for the tournament, and other gift stones, (with not playing as much on Friday evening or Saturday during the day), I only ended up using a net 3 stones for the tournament. It helps that my rank has 120 stamina, meaning I can have 2 tournament runs before I have to refill the stones. Of course I have spent a lot of money on this game in other instances.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

zelah posted:

Finally hit 100 with 6 dragon stones to spare. SSR ticket pulled TEQ super buu and the single pull got an SSR AGI ssblue vegeta. Now to see if those are any good maxed out!

Super Buu is awesome, SSGSS AGL Vegeta is probably worse than the STR one. He hits pretty hard, but he has really limited links and no ki support to go with his super attack boost. He didn't make my AGL team, losing out to SSJ AGL Goku.

They did add that Dokkan SSG PHY Goku to Warrior Gods, which is a nice bit of utility to a SSJ Team and makes the SSGSS cards a bit more viable. It's also the only way that SSG Goku will ever hit worth a drat.

Super Buu can recover tens of thousands of HP with an advantage super. He's hilarious against Pikkon.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jan 25, 2016

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Cozz posted:

With the half-year celebration, rewards for the tournament, and other gift stones, (with not playing as much on Friday evening or Saturday during the day), I only ended up using a net 3 stones for the tournament. It helps that my rank has 120 stamina, meaning I can have 2 tournament runs before I have to refill the stones. Of course I have spent a lot of money on this game in other instances.

Ah, yeah, I'm only at rank like 110 so I can get like one full run in before needing to stone.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Added myself to the GoogleDoc. My leader is usually whoever I need to level up (probably an AGL type).

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I have two wins

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Tree of Might doesn't seem too bad. The missions are kind of strange, though. Yeah, sure, I'll roll an Extreme INT guy with my AGL team, I guess?

Got most of the new SRs from a few multis, might be fun to try out a Team Turles team. Didn't get SSJ Vegeta, sadly.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jan 25, 2016

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Turles seems like a solid leader for dishing out supers.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Turles seems like a solid leader for dishing out supers.

I think that really depends on how easy it is to get the other characters with Ready for Battle. Shocking Speed is a comparable link and it's on a bunch of solid SRs, in addition to a bunch of really good SSRs.

They need to give us the drat trading post already. I have so many redundant SRs and I'm really reluctant to use them for training when the trading post is coming up.

Edit: How many of these drat medals do they think we need? I did the missions and now I have somewhere around 200247. I had like 40 just from doing everything on Normal.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jan 25, 2016

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Just like yesterday, I did a single pull, got a SSR (duplicate this time) and now the game's having connectivity issues.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Meanwhile in the Japan server they're doing a special summon event for Z awakened units of certain types every few days. I hope they bring that over here eventually because this was my pull when I did a multi summon.

gently caress yes. And go figure right after that I get the STR SSGSS Vegeta in Global too.

Tribladeofchaos fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jan 26, 2016

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Man the World Tournament was awesome, managed to get a bunch of SSRs and SRs to max level. Don't have enough medals to Z-Awaken them all though.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Blew all my leftover WT stones this morning. Got the new SR Bardock and Vegeta, and the SR Phy Vegeta from RoF. Plus Tien and Android 19.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Man the World Tournament was awesome, managed to get a bunch of SSRs and SRs to max level. Don't have enough medals to Z-Awaken them all though.

I think most of the rank rewards are a ton of awakening medals so you might have enough soon

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I wish all events were as generous with awakening medals as this one, as I currently have 227 Tree of MIght's thanks to completing the missions.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I have 197 left after Z-Awakening all three characters. :wtc:

Also got the new SSJ INT Vegeta from the half year stones. I thought he looked good, but he's a beast of an SR. One of the better INT leaders and definitely a strong candidate for the INT slot on an SSJ team. Definitely better than INT SSJ Goku or SSGSS Goku.

He also has Ready for Battle and Golden Warrior, making him one of the few Vegetas with good Ki support. I can see him making the new SR AGL SSJ Bardock and SSJ Trunks pretty impressive.

Conversely, all of the Team Turles cards seem like total chaff. 25‰ attack boost or not. Not a single one is a viable leader, either. You need the SSR Turles for that.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 26, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I did a multi-pull, and I got a message on screen with SSJ Goku saying "That's enough Frezia" or something...and got 3 SR STR Chiaotzu and a bunch of rares.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
A reminder that it's half stamina double experience right now. Try to get to level 200 so you'll have 118 stamina for maximum world tournament efficiency.

Also, farm the Fruit of Might from the event. +3 ki to all characters for 3 turns is incredibly powerful and you can even use both at once for +6 ki mayhem.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Cozz posted:

I did a multi-pull, and I got a message on screen with SSJ Goku saying "That's enough Frezia" or something...and got 3 SR STR Chiaotzu and a bunch of rares.

What do all the different things on the summon screen mean anyway? I know Super Saiyan means you're pulling a SR or above, and I assume Mr. Satan getting sucked into the meteor is something good because I got him when I rolled 3 SSRs in a multipull. Not sure about the other things like rainbow text, Saiyan pods, pictures of SSJ Gokus, etc.

On one of my recent DB stone summons I got Angel Goku popping up with his trademark "BYE GUYS!" Then the Scouter exploded and I got SSR STR Kid Goku.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Should we be getting our tourney rewards after this maintenance?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

What do all the different things on the summon screen mean anyway? I know Super Saiyan means you're pulling a SR or above, and I assume Mr. Satan getting sucked into the meteor is something good because I got him when I rolled 3 SSRs in a multipull. Not sure about the other things like rainbow text, Saiyan pods, pictures of SSJ Gokus, etc.

On one of my recent DB stone summons I got Angel Goku popping up with his trademark "BYE GUYS!" Then the Scouter exploded and I got SSR STR Kid Goku.

SSJ Goku means SR, SSJ2 SR+ and SSJ3 a SSR

Its over Freeza is a SR, Angel Goku is SSR. No idea what the capsules or Satan mean, I don't think they actually do anything.

Kelp Plankton posted:

Should we be getting our tourney rewards after this maintenance?

Yeah

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Thanks to some screw up of there's I guess people got an extra SSR ticket. Sup evil boo and AGI ssj2 teen Gohan

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Sweet, got a Bulma (and a second Tien) from the gold DB tickets I got. Shame she's not super useful, since I don't really have the cards for a Mystical Wonderland team.

zelah posted:

Thanks to some screw up of there's I guess people got an extra SSR ticket. Sup evil boo and AGI ssj2 teen Gohan

Wow, nice pulls. Both of those are awesome.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

zelah posted:

Wow, I got extra value over the work to grind out 100 wins. Nice having an error go in my favour.

INT Adult Gohan and INT Teen Gohan. Can't complain but I still could really use an AGL SSR.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 26, 2016

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Yeah pretty nice to get another SSR ticket even though it got me a third Beerus. But the second ticket got me that new Kid Buu that I can dokkan later into another UR so :toot:.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Got AGL SSGSS goku for my SSR which looks like one of the better ones so I'm glad I tried for the extra ticket

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
One thing nice about not getting SSR's from the dragon stone gacha is that I have a huge surplus of zeni, training items and old kai medals. Two shiny new super saiyan UR's in my possession minutes after the GSSR draw. The 2nd World Tournament was good to me.

Unusual
Nov 12, 2013
Added myself to the google doc, would Demon King piccolo, SSJ bardock, or Tech Whiz be the best leader to use for friends? Also is there any reason to keep duplicates of a character at SSR or should i just fuse them together for the super attack level?
Edit: I also got Kid buu Agi from my SSR ticket, he any good?

Unusual fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Jan 26, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Unusual posted:

Added myself to the google doc, would Demon King piccolo, SSJ bardock, or Tech Whiz be the best leader to use for friends? Also is there any reason to keep duplicates of a character at SSR or should i just fuse them together for the super attack level?

Just run what you need to, you're probably rarely using anything that isn't useful to someone. Also fuse'em if you use 'em. If you don't maybe think about cashing them in whenever we get the trading post.

On a different note, it's still worth picking up gold awakening capsules in the event. I got an Old Kai from one. Also, the Fruit is in the silver support capsules, I think?

Edit: Just got SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta from a multi-pull. Not Turles, but a hard pull to complain about. Not sure where either of them fit into what I'm doing going forward, but nice to have.

My A-team is currently Ultimate Gohan, SSG Goku, SSJ Adult Gohan, Kaioken Goku, Majin Vegeta, and AGL Max Power Roshi. I love Roshi's passive (hence why I was hoping for Turles), but would SSJ2 Goku fit into that slot better? Or should I drop Gohan instead?

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jan 26, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I have way too many characters I'm never going to use. (Do I really need 5 different Tien's, Chiatzou's, Yamcha's and Krillin's when I'm running full Super Sayian Teams).

So I've gotten 4 SSR's (2 from 2 different multipull, and 2 from the event mess-up)....and 3 have l been duplicates. 1 SSJ Vegeta PHY, 1 SSJ Bardock STR, 1 SSJ3 Goku My only non-duplicate was the new Spirit Bomb Goku . At least SSJ3 Goku has 8 Super Attack now thanks to the old kai's.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

When's the trading post up? How many SRs do I have to dump to get 100 Gregorys

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

My tournament pulls were another Bandages, then SSR Kid Goku for my DB pulls, and Ultimate Gohan for my GSSR. Pretty happy with that.

Now I'm debating whether I should swap out SSJ Bardock for Kid Goku

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

According to news y'all got a second GSSR ticket because of an error in the summon pool

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

cptn_dr posted:

My tournament pulls were another Bandages, then SSR Kid Goku for my DB pulls, and Ultimate Gohan for my GSSR. Pretty happy with that.

Now I'm debating whether I should swap out SSJ Bardock for Kid Goku

I'd say it depends on the rest of your team. If you have a bunch of SSJs, Bardock's going to do well. Kid Goku's probably better otherwise.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
STR Kid Goku's real utility is the WT. Otherwise a below average UR.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Echophonic posted:

I'd say it depends on the rest of your team. If you have a bunch of SSJs, Bardock's going to do well. Kid Goku's probably better otherwise.

Yeah, it's mostly Super Saiyans, plus Ultimate Gohan and INT Cell. So I'll probably stick with Bardock for now. My STR team just got more Kickass though.

Edit: Cleared out my friend's list, added name and number to the Spreadsheet. Went hog wild.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jan 26, 2016

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

zelah posted:

When's the trading post up? How many SRs do I have to dump to get 100 Gregorys

I'm this close to farming the dailies at lowest difficulty all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Echophonic posted:

Just run what you need to, you're probably rarely using anything that isn't useful to someone. Also fuse'em if you use 'em. If you don't maybe think about cashing them in whenever we get the trading post.

On a different note, it's still worth picking up gold awakening capsules in the event. I got an Old Kai from one. Also, the Fruit is in the silver support capsules, I think?

Edit: Just got SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta from a multi-pull. Not Turles, but a hard pull to complain about. Not sure where either of them fit into what I'm doing going forward, but nice to have.

My A-team is currently Ultimate Gohan, SSG Goku, SSJ Adult Gohan, Kaioken Goku, Majin Vegeta, and AGL Max Power Roshi. I love Roshi's passive (hence why I was hoping for Turles), but would SSJ2 Goku fit into that slot better? Or should I drop Gohan instead?

I would say with your other ki boosters that Roshi is actually better. While Gohan has a better link with the team via SSJ. Roshi still has Kamehameha and with all those +Ki abilities you should be throwing those out constantly. The 2500+ atk is better than the +10% atk in this situation. If you had less +Ki abilities I'd say Gohan would provide a more consistent benefit. Also why SSJ Adult Gohan over SSJ Teen Gohan from the Bojack event?

I got STR Kid Goku as my draw, but i'm actually not sure who to replace on my team:

Side note: I've got enough stones to do a Multi-pull and I really want Turles as a leader so I can stick AGI SSJ 2 Gohan and AGI Max Power Roshi with him and just go bananas throwing supers around. Though the odds are stacked against that actually happening.

Webbeh posted:

I'm this close to farming the dailies at lowest difficulty all day.

Cozz posted:

I've just discovered an easy way to farm Gregories. Beat an epic showdown on normal and you get 5 Gregories for beating Goku. I only discovered this by completing the Korin mission that came with the last update.

I also think that we might be getting the Super Sayian Goku from Japan that could be Dokkan awakened at some point, since there is also a mission for beating an epic showdown stage 2.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jan 26, 2016