Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Hexyflexy posted:

Did they actually, seriously, make the decision to light up a bunch of FBI officers. I mean.. Seriously. That's some interesting thinking there. And by interesting I meant retarded.

Like I've been saying all along. They are loving insane and believe that are obeying the will of God. They are not thinking of winning, they believe simply fighting is the important thing.

Also, just as I figured. The first time they had a visible enemy in front of them they attacked. Even despite what must have been sine goddamned Hollywood Movie levels of law enforcement there they still loving opened fire without blinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Prepare for the cacophony of wacos that will be sure to follow.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Progress Georgia
‏@ProgressGA Progress Georgia Retweeted HGTomato
Pete was begging Blaine Cooper to let him come get the women & children out. Sounds like BC refused. #BundyMilitia

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
one dead

https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/status/692179439594135552

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

RedQueen posted:

They were driving 70 miles and just expected to go there and back untouched?

Not the first time they've left their compound.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

atomicthumbs posted:

You can build a fire tower with a pile of lumber, some ropes and pulleys, and bolts

And a bic

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Lycus posted:

Was Ritzheimer arrested, or is he still at the refuge?

someone has to guard the dildos

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

RedQueen posted:

They were driving 70 miles and just expected to go there and back untouched?

They have been free to come and go as they please this whole time so its not like they expected this day to be different.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
Watch whoever this is become a martyr.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh look as soon as they left the county they were arrested. I wonder who predicted that.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Watching the backlog and laughing at Pete trying to sneakily try to listen in on the Police and backing off every time they turn around to him.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
Wow, it's almost like these dicks were going to shoot at law enforcement no matter what

weird

red19fire
May 26, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Oh, I don't think they're going to be making 800 yard headshots on an approaching SWAT team. But I can see them plinking (or more like mag dumping) at approaching cars until they get shot out of the tower.

That's the important thing to remember, these are untrained military cosplayers. They are the Dunning-Kruger effect with a gun. There's a VICE report about the patriot movement showing them demonstrating 'weeks worth of combat training' and it was barely Day 1 stuff I learned in a 2 week course in 2005, while the military was still trial-and-erroring its way through a second Fallujah invasion.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Progress Georgia
Pete was begging Blaine Cooper to let him come get the women & children out. Sounds like BC refused. #BundyMilitia

lol Pete knows as well as Blaine does what those women and children are there for

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/status/692179522968494080

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

LeoMarr posted:

Oh look as soon as they left the county they were arrested. I wonder who predicted that.

Not the first time they left.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is there a good livestream

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

"It is a noble death, to die while driving a great distance in stolen government property to get snacks" - Sun Tzu

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

evilweasel posted:

someone has to guard the dildos

But who guards the dildo guards?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

yeah, they will be trying as hard as they can to make him one

glad it's one of them though and not one of the people arresting them

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

That's the important thing to remember, these are untrained military cosplayers. They are the Dunning-Kruger effect with a gun. There's a VICE report about the patriot movement showing them demonstrating 'weeks worth of combat training' and it was barely Day 1 stuff I learned in a 2 week course in 2005, while the military was still trial-and-erroring its way through a second Fallujah invasion.

$30 radio by china, $10 gloves by Home Depot, $1500 rifle by Bushmaster

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

Lol, no. They drove to Utah, among other places, the other week.

This was about the meeting with the sheriff, I'm pretty ironclad sure.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
"One dead, six arrested in traffic stop. Ammon Bundy, Ryan Bundy, Ryan Payne in custody. Brian Cavalier, bodyguard to the Bundys, among those arrested. O'Shaughnessy, arrested separately."

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

So these idiots actually got arrested?

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone
We'll never get our sumo match now.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Watch them get a slap on the wrist

Please tell me I'm wrong :smith:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kartikeya posted:

Lol, no. They drove to Utah, among other places, the other week.

This was about the meeting with the sheriff, I'm pretty ironclad sure.

who's to say they were even going to be apprehended at the traffic stop? this is 100% happening because shots were fired there.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Mr Interweb posted:

and charged with a federal felony, they're going away for a long time

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Any updates on Ritzheimer's whereabouts

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Oh man the exact charge I linked like a hundred pages ago when people insisted this was just misdemeanors in a cabin.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008

Shakenbaker posted:

But who guards the dildo guards?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos (dildo) Custodes

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/01/bundys_in_custody_one_militant.html#incart_big-photo

Les Zaitz's early report on what's gone down today.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

About 25 minutes back in Pete's stream Pete is talking about getting everyone out of the refuge, he's in total retreat and I hope the rest are too.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Annointed posted:

Watch them get a slap on the wrist

one's already dead dude

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

Not surprisingly, all their bluster about fighting to the death goes right out the window when actually facing death.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Well one of them got their wish I guess.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

pillsburysoldier posted:

Progress Georgia
What a poo poo.

I'm watching the whole video and, wow, the instant Santilli learned Ammon Bundy was arrested and they could leave, he wanted to get everybody out of the reserve. "There are women and children there." It's been an armed standoff for over three weeks, if you didn't want women and children in danger DON'T BRING THEM INTO AN ARMED STANDOFF WITH THE FEDS HOW ABOUT.

trickybiscuits fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jan 27, 2016

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The barrel of lube is still good to use, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Good, this should be exactly what they're nailed for.

• Locked thread