Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/692209060477804548

Oh boy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Subterfrugal posted:

Do my ears deceive me or is this the pimply nerd behind DEFEND YOUR BASE?

'

Pretty sure this is the same guy that was just on the purestrain sovcit stream and said he had to go and would be calling back.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

This will either be really ugly or really hilarious, depending on how many of these guys are cowardly shits.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

STAC Goat posted:

They're all full of poo poo. From the sounds of it all the witnesses are sitting in jail cells.

That's my point.

There was a tweet from one of the reporters that said something similar, but I didnt' check who he was quoting.

But realistically unless the cops are running around telling everyone "WE KILL ED HIM LIKE A PIG" there's no one to relay that info.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

kartikeya posted:

This will either be really ugly or really hilarious, depending on how many of these guys are cowardly shits.

Id bet money the poster of that won't go die in Oregon.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

kartikeya posted:

I wanna hope that they're 99% coward, but (per PJ) there's probably at least a few who'll try to go in.

We do still have to worry about Blaine on the inside too.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Id bet money the poster of that won't go die in Oregon.

I think he's one of the people there.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

JESUS loving CHRIST

The one night I take a break from the internet and that's the night that I could have watched Pete Santilli get arrested on his own livestream

God dammit

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Someone drinking some bottle water on stream.

Wall still white.

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

I saw 500 posts on this thread and knew immediately something went down holy poo poo.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

As a Millennial I posted:

JESUS loving CHRIST

The one night I take a break from the internet and that's the night that I could have watched Pete Santilli get arrested on his own livestream

God dammit

If you tune in now and scroll back to about 1:40:00 and start from there you can see it happen on his stream .

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

I guess they're expecting the FBI and police to just let everybody drive in unhindered rather than arresting them.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
IT IS A SAD DAY FOR AMERICA. And then they manage to gently caress up playing some music after. Nice one white supremacists! You now just about rival CNN in media talent.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

JESUS loving CHRIST

God dammit
It's still there, you can still see it :)

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Tarp man being shot while surrendering came from a local assemblywoman who's a nutcase herself, who said she heard from Ammon's wife who got a phone call from Ammon while he was in custody. (Your "one phone call" doesn't work like that)

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

JESUS loving CHRIST

God dammit

Guess you know better than to ever leave again :smugdog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVWykMKiOjU If you go back to about and hour and forty minutes you can still see it!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Crain posted:

That's my point.

There was a tweet from one of the reporters that said something similar, but I didnt' check who he was quoting.

But realistically unless the cops are running around telling everyone "WE KILL ED HIM LIKE A PIG" there's no one to relay that info.

I mean, the most likely source is one of these guys claiming it.

Its not unexpected that the guys who think they're heroes and the Feds are evil would all white wash the dead guy and claim he was executed. They also claimed he was unarmed, which is comical.

They'll probably make these claims up and down. Ideally there will be a dashcam or something but if it comes down to "he said, he said" then I'll go ahead and pick the side that wasn't calling for death for a month. I'm sure some people will go the opposite route but they'll probably do that even if there is video showing Tarp Man firing the first shot.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Grem posted:

Tarp man being shot while surrendering came from a local assemblywoman who's a nutcase herself, who said she heard from Ammon's wife who got a phone call from Ammon while he was in custody. (Your "one phone call" doesn't work like that)

There is no way in hell that he got to use his cell phone to make a phone call from the back of a police cruiser. He probably hasn't even been in custody long enough to call his lawyer.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Jacobin posted:

Has this been posted yet?
Some guy posted on Finicums youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh8XKRnHs68

I was 100% right.

Goddamnit. This really loving blows.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

CALL GOES OUT FOR SMALL NUMBERS OF MILITIA TO COME TRICKLING PAST FORTIFIED ENCAMPMENTS OF POST-ESCALATION FBI

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Crain posted:

If you tune in now and scroll back to about 1:40:00 and start from there you can see it happen on his stream .

gently caress yes

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
EDIT: My timeline is off. You're right. Disregard.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Grem posted:

That's the same stupid gently caress who parroted the "FBI posing as militia" claim. Her own reblog of a facebook post was then cited as a primary source. Fuuuuck her.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

kartikeya posted:

Isn't that the congressman or am I getting my characters mixed up?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This guy's been peeing a looooong time. He should probably see a doctor.

You know, if he's not in jail tomorrow. Or dead.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Grem posted:

Yeah this is why I'm hoping there's multiple bodycams of it, assuming he got a firing squad courtesy of sheriff's deputies, state troopers, and FBI agents all at once. Not just to shut down the almost definitely untrue rumors but also just out of principle of watching the cops.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Yea, this lady, hopefully she goes away too.

https://twitter.com/VoteFiore/status/692189070554955776

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Santelli Show Crew trying to talk someone out of answering the militia call.

Crazy how the reality of watching people get arrested and shot can shake some people awake while everyone else keeps playing soldier.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
I think my favorite part of the nutjobs stream I was watching, was when they said "The Police are surrounding us! We were right!". Yes, you're a bunch of fuckwits with guns, running around a town. Exactly what at this point were you expecting to happen.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/Patztense/status/692201098065616897

Keep spinning you worthless gently caress.

Also streamer is talking to someone on the phone, trying to get him to 'turn around and go home'. Now he's talking about how there were cameras around the 'sheriff compound' which was proof they were going to move or something.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Guess they'll get free food and freedom to roam around Federal lands again.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

That's the same stupid gently caress who parroted the "FBI posing as militia" claim. Her own reblog of a facebook post was then cited as a primary source. Fuuuuck her.

She is the. worst.

Also worth looking at pretty closely. Maybe she can be rolled into the conspiracy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hexyflexy posted:

I think my favorite part of the nutjobs stream I was watching, was when they said "The Police are surrounding us! We were right!". Yes, you're a bunch of fuckwits with guns, running around a town. Exactly what at this point were you expecting to happen.

Holmes: By George, Watson. It turns out that if you stage an armed occupation and break a bunch of laws the police eventually arrest you and with guns!
Watson: No poo poo, Sherlock.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
The crazy call in show, I thought, spoke about some reinforcements on the road getting stopped by the Sheriff and as a result the reinforcements were just sitting there.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Rewinding this stream is unwatchable

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
"this is a message to all militias, broken arrow, broken arrow."

wtf?

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

Apparently they're broadcasting the cryptonym "BROKEN ARROW" on the nothiefsallowed to militias and patriot movements, is this a go-signal?

e;fb

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

sparatuvs posted:

"this is a message to all militias, broken arrow, broken arrow."

wtf?

Oh god they lost their snacks :ohdear:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
The only reason people are treating her as a legitimate source is because she is a State Rep, in spite of probably being diagnosable with some serious form of mental illness.

Once again proving how dumb journalists are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sov Radio is arguing over their improper use of military jargon. Ok, this is funny.

• Locked thread