Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
I've got the "Breaking Burns Oregon: Reports of Shots Fired - Casualties and Hospital Lockdown" stream up on youtube, but it's slightly boring now because everyone running it is hiding in a house and if they've got any brains, making GBS threads themselves. Though you do keep hearing someone saying something dumb every once in a while.

Any better ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
FBI brilliant as usual. Nabbing almost all the leaders at once with limited gunfire, unlike if they'd done this at the reserve.

Wish they had got Cooper, though. Not sure if the next move for the FBI is siege, raid, or what

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
This would be pretty great if it weren't for the fact of the children at the refuge.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

faxlore posted:

but if they're defending that means it's a cs and not a de map. what casual bullshit.

Even worse if there no hostages it's team deathmatch

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

sparatuvs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RoeNxjaShk

Inside. At least 8 still there. all seem armed with long guns

Nice OPSEC there buddy, show your hand. GOOD JOB!

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

theflyingorc posted:

FBI brilliant as usual. Nabbing almost all the leaders at once with limited gunfire, unlike if they'd done this at the reserve.

Wish they had got Cooper, though. Not sure if the next move for the FBI is siege, raid, or what

Well they got plenty of food for a siege.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Caller named Super Jew?

Anyways, law enforcement isn't giving a press conference until 9 a.m. I suspect at that time they'll give a deadline for evacuation, probably a couple days.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Anosmoman posted:

Well they got plenty of food for a siege.

"They might not be nutritious, but at least these gummi bears are filling."

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Abner Cadaver II posted:

Doobie posted in support of the militia then deleted the post so maybe he's sending them some hot snacks over the air waves

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Keep repeating it and it becomes true

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

KiteAuraan posted:

Nice OPSEC there buddy, show your hand. GOOD JOB!

If only Booda was still there to keep that tactical info on lockdown. lmao

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YA5hzKCqE0

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

They're sending coords to people for paths/roads to get past the roadblocks, apparently.

edit: "This isn't a Jade Helm, this is the real thing" :laffo:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Checking out the part of the video where Pete calls Cooper now.

Deb: "The feds are listening"
Pete: "Well they SHOULD be listening!!"

It's so obvious from the way Pete reacts when poo poo gets real that his usual craziness is faked for the camera. "This is so unnecessary," he repeats, instead of "TIME TO MAKE OUR STAND"

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

faxlore posted:

They're sending coords to people for paths/roads to get past the roadblocks, apparently.

Is it by carrier pigeon because that's the only way these guys aren't being loaded by sting rays and bored nerds in Utah.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Bet Reno wishes Karesh was this dumb

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

They're going to get themselves killed. What the gently caress is wrong with these people?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

As a Millennial I posted:

Checking out the part of the video where Pete calls Cooper now.

Deb: "The feds are listening"
Pete: "Well they SHOULD be listening!!"

It's so obvious from the way Pete reacts when poo poo gets real that his usual craziness is faked for the camera. "This is so unnecessary," he repeats, instead of "TIME TO MAKE OUR STAND"

Yeah, that whole videos is basically

Pete: You wanna fight? You wanna fight? Come on, lets fight! Bring it on! Lets fight!
FBI: Ok.
Pete: OH GOD, NO! I don't want to fight! What's wrong with you everyone?!?!

I hate Pete Santelli.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Lotka Volterra posted:

They're going to get themselves killed. What the gently caress is wrong with these people?

If the FBI just sits quietly for like 5 days there's a non zero chance they just run out naked and screaming.

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme
i hope that I wake up tomorrow and still see "one dead" and not a whole lot larger number. These guys are insurrectionist assholes who need to be elsewhere and not a part of our society but that's due to their poor education and the agitprop they inhale day in and day out. For instance I hope that defendyourbase survives this and gets the help he needs.

STAC Goat I echo your comment - Santilli is one of the PRIME reasons this poo poo went on as long as it did. He needs to shut the gently caress up forever. Please tell me someone captured that livestream.....

ChlamydiaJones fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jan 27, 2016

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Lotka Volterra posted:

Like PJ said, they drank the koolaid and rather die than live in our reality.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Abner Cadaver II posted:

You eat enough of them you'll get a lot of protein from the crushed cow bones used to make them :downs:

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Lotka Volterra posted:

Some of them really, genuinely think they can win a fight against the FBI. A few of them really do want to matyr themselves as well. Far from all of them, obviously, but there and here and now? That's going to end terribly.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
They are now trying to coordinate reinforcements lol

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Get yourselves a Hot Pocket.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I don't know what'd be funnier? Have their reinforcements locked up easily or no help comes at all.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Lotka Volterra posted:

They wanted to just graze their cattle on your land Lotka.
And then burn down things on your land.
And then claim parts of your land that weren't really theirs to begin with.
How could you let them not do this Lotka!
THEY HAVE KIDS LOTKA!
WHY DIDNT YOU LET THE CRACKER WATERHEADS BURN YOUR LAND LOTKA!!!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

They are now trying to coordinate reinforcements lol

Sounds like an eco round to me

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

faxlore posted:

Pretty nice of them to tell the FBI exactly where to wait to arrest incoming militants.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

kartikeya posted:

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/692209060477804548

This will either be really ugly or really hilarious, depending on how many of these guys are cowardly shits.

You know how in an RTS whenever you clear an objective but the mission isn't over and the computer gets a few squads of units on the edges of the map? You know how your response to this is not "oh gently caress I'm dead" it's "really? Well okay if I have to"?

That's basically the FBI attitudes to this.

'course typically CPU mans don't kill kids, but you never know with this crew :(

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
I doubt there will be a raid. Seems like the plan is to wait for them to leave the county and pick them up. Cooper is a loving psycho so everyone is waiting for some dramatic final confrontation. When it doesn't happen, it's going to come down to Cooper, Moroni, and Fry's ability to keep the movement going. I doubt it lasts another week.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

NewMars posted:

Some of them really, genuinely think they can win a fight against the FBI. A few of them really do want to matyr themselves as well. Far from all of them, obviously, but there and here and now? That's going to end terribly.

You know I really don't think a single one of them thinks that if the FBI wants in the compound that they would be able to hold them off.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

faxlore posted:

Jade Helm was a total success. I, for one, am posting from a FEMA guardpost in the subterranean camps, whence the Texans have been rightly consigned.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Pretty nice of them to tell the FBI exactly where to wait to arrest incoming militants.

It would be cool if this all ended with like 100 nutty domestic terrorists in prison because they all marched into an armed occupation after the FBI had already made their first move on them.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Jade Helm was a total success. I, for one, am posting from a FEMA guardpost in the subterranean camps, whence the Texans have been rightly consigned.

Grant & Harney County could really use some new FEMA camp jobs come to think of it.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
Welp there's one dude's deathwish fulfilled

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

I have no idea what stream he's watching, but the guy is pretty pure grade crazy.

Edit: Wait, is Pete's guy watching that SovCit call in show some of you guys are?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SlipUp posted:

I doubt there will be a raid. Seems like the plan is to wait for them to leave the county and pick them up. Cooper is a loving psycho so everyone is waiting for some dramatic final confrontation. When it doesn't happen, it's going to come down to Cooper, Moroni, and Fry's ability to keep the movement going. I doubt it lasts another week.

Yeah, its been hours since the arrests. They're either stringing them along and hoping to grab them sometime tomorrow when they're fried or they're just going to try and handle it calmly and let the assholes gently caress up.

Right now the idiots are posting all over the internet that more armed terrorists are coming into town so I'm guessing that should be priority #1.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
So a militia leader is now coordinating a strike to break the blockade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

"Rep for Oregon State Militia" is apparently calling for boots on ground and mobilization.

"I will give you the information to where we will meet up so we can move in together..."

• Locked thread