Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

The lady on that Spitfire show just complained about people not going to the refuge to help out... Then sputtered about how she lives in Chicago and "works for a living," so of course SHE couldn't go. This night is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
You know who's better than some fatass ranchers at covering lots of rough ground off trail with gear? Public lands law enforcement. Fifteen miles is a pretty typical backcountry patrol day for me, and catching assholes where they're not supposed to be is fun as hell.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

there's a drunk guy terrorizing the stream and they can't seem to stop him

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
drat SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

BUG JUG posted:

we're all up and coming. - some dude in a camo baseball cap. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahah

They're so physically lacking that they can't even sit up straight for a Google Hangout. 2 of 'em are laying down.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Bullfrog posted:

Spoiler alert: all of them are undercover FBI agents :siren:

Except one.... but who?

Thursday.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I once did a 15 mile day in the Sierras in summer. It was really hard, but otherwise lovely weather day. It was like day 2 of a five day trip and I had done quite a few training hikes prior. Just saying, I can't imagine doing that in the weather conditions in Oregon right now.

Also anxiously awaiting the true story of Tarpman's gruesome fate. Toasted a shot to that guy. I know that his foster history is sketchy, but if I'm to take people's words at face value it seems like some people loved him. Makes me think of my pops and his crazy political beliefs. :smith:

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

blablablabla posted:

drat SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND

he is totally real and at the refuge right now just don't ask to see a picture.

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

god bless drunk Kentuckian

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

The-Mole posted:

I've hiked all over that area and it's brutal at night, even in the summer, with a full moon. Much less in dead of winter and the snow, it's going to be hell. I've known people who got frostbite on shorter hikes in that exact area lol.

But these guys have MURRRRIICCCA in their hearts!
These guys would trek a MILLION miles and still beat the poo poo of our a steroided up Chuck Norris.
These guys will crawl upto the Bundy refuge, lose all fingers and toes due to frostbite, all to protect their FREEDOM to burn poo poo on other peoples land.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
John Spartan owns

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

C2C - 2.0 posted:

They're so physically lacking that they can't even sit up straight for a Google Hangout. 2 of 'em are laying down.

that's cuz they are doing some JO stuff no homo though

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

As a Millennial I posted:

The lady on that Spitfire show just complained about people not going to the refuge to help out... Then sputtered about how she lives in Chicago and "works for a living," so of course SHE couldn't go. This night is the best

She earlier accused trolls of being keyboard warriors when that is literally what she's doing.

Also lol at the thought of her hiking 2 miles much less 15 in the snow.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Which one of you is this guy

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Who is the source for The Assassination of Roy Finecum by the Coward Barack Obama that they keep talking about? Is Mr. Mai rear end?

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

I wish as was as drunk as this guy.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

ToastyPotato posted:

Well if what people are saying is true about there now being potential child hostages at the compound, then yes, the feds not raiding the compound sooner (when no one but these idiots were there) would be a bit of an issue.

If the feds are sieging the place now, they don't ever need to do an actual raid. They've thoroughly discredited these dummies on all fronts. They looked like idiots for weeks and now they look pathetic

The only bad thing is Fincum's death giving them a martyr

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Yep, that's all it takes!

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Gotta keep their strength up. It's good... uh... opsec, yeah, broken arrow. over and out

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
They keep edging towards trying to figure out who's the plant. Wonder if they'll start going with "safe words"--works well with the amount of dildos.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

up and commers think ABC is a newspaper, can't pronounce reuters.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
i get all my news from roooters

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Also lol at the fat lady pronouncing the news agency, "Rotors"

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
"superjew" ahaha

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

CIPHER PLAYED US LIKE A GOD drat FIDDLE

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

1st AD posted:

Also lol at the fat lady pronouncing the news agency, "Rotors"

First he screws up the forums, now this???

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
"We have to be REALLY CAREFUL." (Saying on public loving comms, YOU'RE BROADCASTING ON YOUTUBE)

Okay, I'm in the UK, and I could if I wanted to figure out where every one of you lives and works, without really paying attention. (Which I don't want to, because, not psychopath, but I do maths and this poo poo is easy).

They can't be *this* dumb. I mean, seriously.

Really?

Why am I asking, of course they are.

Hexyflexy fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 27, 2016

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
"THIS IS GHOST PATRIOT"

Seriously if any of you aren't watching this sov-cit militia cspan amateur hour show, you gotta get in on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

lol let's call the sheriff's department. oh god, these guys are gonna do something real dumb.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

KiteAuraan posted:

Who is the source for The Assassination of Roy Finecum by the Coward Barack Obama that they keep talking about? Is Mr. Mai rear end?

The story is that Ammon Bundy called two separate people and told them that LaVoy got out of the car, dropped to his knees, said "I'm unarmed," and was then shot three times.

I hope we have video, but they'll just claim it was reenacted with crisis actors anyway.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

A LARGE FRY. A NUMBER 7, DIET COKE.

I swear I've gone through drivethrus with better clarity than this guy.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hospital is currently under attack by militia forces apparently

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Could the fuckers be trying to take the wounded from hospital?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hexyflexy posted:

"We have to be REALLY CAREFUL." (Saying on public loving comms, YOU'RE BROADCASTING ON YOUTUBE)

Okay, I'm in the UK, and I could if I wanted to (figure out where every one of you lives and works, without really paying attention. (Which I don't want to, because, not psychopath, but I do maths and this poo poo is easy).

They can't be *this* dumb. I mean, seriously.

Really?

Why am I asking, of course they are.

I think the amazing thing about these guys is that they work up elaborate conspiracy theories but then get tripped up by obvious poo poo like "your facebook page is public" or "we're talking on youtube."

"MAN! THE FBI IS PLANTING CAMERAS AND BUGS TO SPY ON US! Wait, is this on the internet? How'd they find us?"

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

source?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

source???

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

OPB is citing that the hospital is on lockdown, I've heard nothing about attacks.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

this crazy internet guy has been streaming the local news and they are talking about militia are the hospital and it being on lock down

Tortoiseburger
Mar 27, 2007

The Finest of the Tortoise

Venom Snake posted:

this crazy internet guy has been streaming the local news and they are talking about militia are the hospital and it being on lock down

Yeah the wounded guy was taken there, and I'm assuming they have Tarp Man's body there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Kazak_Hstan posted:

"while a new government was formed in an Old Country Buffet in the Florida Panhandle. "

Schaeffer Cox's Alaska PeaceMaker's Militia held their common law trials in the Fairbanks Denny's.

To be fair, Denny's is one of the better places to eat in Fairbanks.

• Locked thread