Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Volkerball posted:

i feel bad for his kids. what's the loving point.

gently caress him once for doing this. gently caress him twice for showing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, their daddy is a dick but they're going to lose him for no good reason besides him being an idiot. That sucks for them. gently caress him for using them to try and gain sympathy.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Ryan Bundy looks pretty much like what I pictured the narrator from Invisible Monsters to look like, minus the dangling tongue.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
So how many people look like they are staying?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

So how many people look like they are staying?

all that are still there from the sound of it. 6 or so. shitload of media still all over the refuge tho.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
It's really sad listening to all this crazy. :(

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the government is putting chemicals in your body to turn your kids into transgenders.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Also in the comments on his video stream. There's a few people trying futily to convince him to do nothing stupid and surrender, being drowned out by a bajillion people asking him to go out and make a show.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Is Caro alive? Did he bug off to Oregon? Or is this Kyoon?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
He says vehicles are coming in. The video feed is starting to skip.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

KiteAuraan posted:

Is Caro alive? Did he bug off to Oregon? Or is this Kyoon?

To the best of our knowledge Caro died in one of Assad's Syrian torture facilities.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Aaaand, the feed is out, with "Take care of yourselves" as the final words.

e: Oh, he didn't turn off the sound.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Cruising the comments sections in the various news sites regarding this part of the event is depressing and boils down to, "these were just good, white people getting together to make a statement and see what happens!"

Christ.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
he said he's cutting the lights because the fbi are coming in

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
"Gotta cut the light, folks, they're coming in"

I can hear what appears to be police. Or someone with a radio of some sort, it cuts too much to figure out.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Stream is locked up, and also I can't get on IRC now either. Anything happen yet?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Sounds like the Feds are in the bearcats blasting at them to give up over a loudspeaker.

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Where isthisstream?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wZ46JBe0QM

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

KiteAuraan posted:

Sounds like the Feds are in the bearcats blasting at them to give up over a loudspeaker.

that's the militias radio

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

NTA is talking about a "dozer", did the feds bring a killdozer?

RichardA
Sep 1, 2006
Dinosaur Gum

Captain Bravo posted:

From memory the sov-civs placed a dozer blocking the road.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Sound's so faint on that stream, I can't make out a drat thing.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Of course you can't. The live feed right now is a couple of seconds being looped. You'll notice if you reload the vid.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Captain Bravo posted:

I believe they said "Gozer." The militia members will chose the form of the destructor.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Bravo posted:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Man these guys are the worst crew ever. I mean, great, they stealthed most of the Refuge heist and got away with the drum of lube, but now one of them just got offed or captured and now the police are gonna go loud and all they have is a box of dildos.

loving amateurs.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
The feds have handled this impressively well. They managed to isolate the leadership and then spook everyone that wasn't a complete fanatic into bailing from the refuge. And with it seeming that the SovCit Sheriff was some kind of deep cover op, it's going to send shock waves of paranoia through the liberty movement.

Really, the FBI handled this in about the best way possible in terms of shaking their narrative so that the maximum amount woke up and smelt reality.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/NPRinskeep/status/692322944807211008

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, their daddy is a dick but they're going to lose him for no good reason besides him being an idiot. That sucks for them. gently caress him for using them to try and gain sympathy.

Its better than his original plan of suicide by cop he was excited about, this way they will still have a living father and maybe doing some time for his cause will make him realize he should just go home and be a family man.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Grem posted:

Really too bad no one is streaming from inside the refuge. You idiots picked up Pete too soon!

Eh, Pete's too much of a coward. He would have bolted for the hills before any of the crumbling wall started to fall. He's the one that went all "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME" as soon as the leaders got nabbed after spending weeks screaming dissent down and talking up storms about violence and willingness to die in a confrontation.
Kinda wish it was fluffy unicorn that bought it more than tarp man. While I think he's a scum bag and possibly a poo poo bag if he's the type of rancher that manipulates minors, I have a special hatred for people that steal valor

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/bkerensa/status/692307073367801856?s=09

Lol

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Vicariously witnessing this finale weirds me out. These people are so, so very dumb. It's pathetic and surreal.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

I believe they said "Gozer." The militia members will chose the form of the destructor.

A 100 ft sugar free gummy bear with dildos for hands, continuously vomiting lube.

What did you do, Ray?!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Just rolling back the clock a bit because I was at work: You sure owned me with that list of things I did wrong on the internet in 2005. I am owned.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
so is there going to be a final shootout or is everyone surrendering

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Wait a minute. What was that Ritzheimer gently caress doing in Arizona to begin with?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Really? smh

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait a minute. What was that Ritzheimer gently caress doing in Arizona to begin with?

he ran away and went home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mr Interweb posted:

“FYI. I came home to AZ to visit my family,” Ritzheimer posted late Tuesday. “The feds know I am here and are charging me with Conspiracy to impede a federal officer. I need an attorney. My family needs help and I am hoping they grant me bail.”

• Locked thread