Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
lol the stream guy just told the audience to kill the fbi at the roadblocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

sparatuvs posted:

they shot at a drone

As a Millennial I posted:

While you guys have your lovely little slapfight, there are actual gunshots on stream

Crain posted:

3:15 also has the fat guy saying the line: We're at civil war now, if any LEOs don't join with us/the american people KILL THEM.

These are the people PJ was talking about waiting in the wings.

Crain posted:

Ok, fat dude with the Ruger is legit scaring me.

"Still here. STILL ALIVE. Waiting for my brothers. I know they're coming. Where they're coming from and how many...I won't say."

sparatuvs posted:

And this is why I'm still a little worried about the psychos still there.

To borrow one of Prester Jane's phrases, this was essentially a massive "compaction event", and only the craziest of the crazy are left in the compound.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

sparatuvs posted:

an organized group of thousands of patriots are going to show up all at the same time, any minute now

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

sparatuvs posted:

Yeah, for get david fry, this dude is loving crazy.

However I am glad that these guys and Pete Santilli are loving dumb enough to post states evidence online.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

"They might gently caress up"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Turtle Sandbox posted:

They could have done this on day 1 and crushed it before the real crazy people and the kids showed up, not saying it wasn't a good move to pick them up but waiting this long needlessly complicated things for the feds by adding women and children into the mix and letting other groups like the 3%ers to provide aid.

I think the FBI just made it harder for themselves by waiting.

That's as much a possibility as this all being a real game of super sheriff chess. That's all I'm saying. I'm not sure, just like I said I wasn't sure before the grab.

The grab was absolutely a deft move, but its the kind of deft move I was asking for and bashing me over exactly that is weird.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

FBI agents arrest nearly all leaders of a dangerous movement, defusing a possibly much more deadly situation

Internet guy with encyclopedic knowledge of Law & Order and The X-Files: heh, but, was this really the optimal play?

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

quote:

Don't be afraid of the roadblocks drive up and shoot them
lolwow

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah those people who wanted the fbi to do something about it, throw up roadblocks and tell everyone to get the gently caress out sure look foolish now that the fbi did something, threw up roadblocks and told everyone to get the gently caress out.

yeah the idiots armchair quarterbacking the fbi who would have gotten none of the results the fbi got last night were idiots

glad we agree

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

theflyingorc posted:

an organized group of thousands of patriots are going to show up all at the same time, any minute now

On airboats

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Control Volume posted:

FBI agents arrest nearly all leaders of a dangerous movement, defusing a possibly much more deadly situation

Internet guy with encyclopedic knowledge of Law & Order and The X-Files: heh, but, was this really the optimal play?

actually, if the FBI just did what I said, this whole situation would have gone perfectly.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

maybe save the dumb argument until the thing is actually over?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
what are the links to the streams and who are the broadcasters?
'

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
"my wife's here with me, a real American woman"
"she's got bigger balls than all y'all boys"

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Oh jesus. Look this fat pug try and rationalize the issue of bringing his wife and children into danger for nothing.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
"Keep moving around. Don't make it easy for them"

"Also did I mention my wife is here fighting along side me"

"Bigger than all you boys..."

Goddamn these guys are terrifying.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

EX250 Type R posted:

'
current stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-2gUXrzV6U&hd=1

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

EX250 Type R posted:

'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-2gUXrzV6U

It's David Fry, the kid who was worried that his parents would see him supporting ISIS

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Someone please taze or pepper grenade this fucker before someone actually listens to him.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

"My mag won't fit his but it takes the same bullets"

Logistical masters.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

RuanGacho posted:

Someone please taze or pepper grenade this fucker before someone actually listens to him.

I think anybody crazy enough to actually listen to him is already there.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

EX250 Type R posted:

'

Current inside stream from David Fry's channel.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

RuanGacho posted:

anyone who listens to him will meet an overwhelming force of FBI agents on the way in, and will likely surrender in the face of literally hundreds of guns pointed at them

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

evilweasel posted:

yeah the idiots armchair quarterbacking the fbi who would have gotten none of the results the fbi got last night were idiots

glad we agree

Going the extreme in either way was dumb but my posts are all in here, like minutes before the arrests I said the fbi probably knows what they're doing but until then I reserve the right to make fun of the mess being made of burns and the refuge.

They nailed it, I'm not denying that.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.
Goodness, the fat man's really got into the swing of this now, hasn't he?

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I got them mad about the gays and the agenda, then they had to clarify how they feel about the gays.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Perfectly Safe posted:

Goodness, the fat man's really got into the swing of this now, hasn't he?

"Medias gonna spin this as crazy militia man but I'm amped" -Colonel Porky

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
my new dream is to be denigrated by a milsim retard live on stream shortly before he shits his pants and surrenders to federal agents

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
they think the reason the media left is to cover up what's gonna happen

do they not think "gee, why isn't Ammon dead?"

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
MEDIA TRUCK LEFT WHY :< ???? (wants ratings)

OH they left because they want to cover it up!!!

The cognitive dissonance is amazing. This guy is a real threat. He is a loose cannon imo

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
One of those guys looks like Mark Borchardt from "American Movie" and it's cracking me up.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

they think the reason the media left is to cover up what's gonna happen

do they not think "gee, why isn't Ammon dead?"

The real Ammon died but was replaced with a body double who will do Obama's bidding.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
I'm not seeing the sovcit standard issue gas masks anywhere. man these guys are going to look silly when the tear gas starts.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
that guy's fingers had fat rolls

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Does this pudgy idiot not realize that the FBI isn't going to send in a tactical team at 9:30 in the morning? Save your enthusiasm for 3:00 in the morning some day next week (the FBI has proven that they're patient), when you will likely piss your pants as the first flash bang goes off.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Any way for authorities to destroy their equipment?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
None of these stream links work for me.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

botany posted:

that guy's fingers had fat rolls

The FBI can fire at him all they want, no bullets getting past all that fat.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

TheMadMilkman posted:

Does this pudgy idiot not realize that the FBI isn't going to send in a tactical team at 9:30 in the morning? Save your enthusiasm for 3:00 in the morning some day next week (the FBI has proven that they're patient), when you will likely piss your pants as the first flash bang goes off.

They don't have a weeks worth of supplies, if they don't get to die now, they will be to weak to get the glorious fight they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

ToastyPotato posted:

None of these stream links work for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-2gUXrzV6U ?

• Locked thread