Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I hope this ends tonight because I don't see myself getting a lot of work done if it goes into the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Militia types who think they're going to take on an FBI SWAT team and do anything other than die helplessly is insane. These people think they're Rambo yet don't realize that if the FBI actually assault their position then the FBI agents doing so are going to contain literal Rambo equivalents.

Signed, a guy who has zero plans to go to Oregon or otherwise stand up against the evil gubmint.

happyhippy posted:

Most of us are already on our way to help fight the commie government.
They won't be stealing my disability checks!

Its all cool though, we can give ourselves cool call sigs.
Mine is dereksmartdereksmartDEREKSMART

Derek Smart and Chris Roberts will team up to make a video game out of this incident.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Evil Fluffy posted:

Signed, a guy who has zero plans to go to Oregon or otherwise stand up against the evil gubmint.
"Why aren't you at the refuge" is my favorite question over the last 12 hours. The #1 response is "I can't afford it" and then a whole lot of excuses once they realize this ruins their power fantasy as pure righteous patriots fighting the inhuman feds from behind their keyboards. A whole lot of sovcits using this fantasy to explain why their lives are poo poo.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Links to current streams?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Jacobin posted:

Links to current streams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Y5QFEv9ls&hd=1

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Barack Obama arrived clad in purple robes on a litter borne by sixteen white slaves. While Finicum was tending his cattle with his adopted children, Obama pointed at him and decreed "THAT MAN IS A CHRISTIAN, EXECUTE HIM," paid a member of the Muslim brotherhood (huma abedin) thirty of silver, and the noble rancher was beheaded live on Al Jazeera.

The best President. :911:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
They're trying to get to Grant County

They told the dude to turn off the livestream AFTER they said that out loud

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

First thing I hear when I clicked, "Two shooters in the tower"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

theflyingorc posted:

They're learning and evolving. :ohdear:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm still watching the internet nerd god. He seems to be monitoring the live feeds and stuff. And its fun to hear him call out the lying SovCits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

I went to bed and work and came home and I'm pretty sure Conspiracy Nerd God hasn't gotten out of that chair.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

theflyingorc posted:

:eyepop: These guys are real strategic masterminds.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
Ahahahaha they were talking about how many shooters were in the tower and their escape plan until Kylo Ren told them he was livestreaming. I'm sooooo loving glad I got to witness that.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this timestamp is my favorite lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Y5QFEv9ls&t=80s

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

GreyjoyBastard posted:

They're learning and evolving. :ohdear:

I expect Defend Your Base won't stream again for a while. He did literally just let the whole world know that there were two shooters in the tower and that they're trying to get to Grant County before they told him to turn it off

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I need that guys data plan. I know it's Verizon since lol getting reception there with the other mobile providers.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

So because of my stupid, lovely job I don't have time to read the literal thousand post since I last checked this thread. Can I get a synopsis in 100 words or less containing: who died, who's left and where, are the kids OK and is there any comedy value left in this? TIA

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Thump! posted:

The FBI is gonna begin their own little Virtuous Mission.

On-site procurement for all snacks and sex toys.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

So because of my stupid, lovely job I don't have time to read the literal thousand post since I last checked this thread. Can I get a synopsis in 100 words or less containing: who died, who's left and where, are the kids OK and is there any comedy value left in this? TIA

Tarp man is dead. All is lost. Remember the Alamo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Prester Jane posted:

Ahahahaha they were talking about how many shooters were in the tower and their escape plan until Kylo Ren told them he was livestreaming. I'm sooooo loving glad I got to witness that.

"2 SHOOOTERS IN THE TOWER". that tower is going to get loving destroyed.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Tarp Man died, 15 or less people left on the refuge in multiple groups and they're all the craziest ones, most of their supporters left, kids and most women have probably left, and yes, definitely, the past 8 hours have been hilarious

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Tarp dead

Youtube opsec

Kids safe

Beagles trapped

Still funny

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Are you loving high, man?"

That killed me.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Maybe shooters are a type of bird.

Hope the beagles are ok

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I hope this isn't going over the line but one of the streamers game profiles.

A KDR of 0.83 isn't exactly the mark of a badass.

e: :lol: he was a shotgun shitter

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

blablablabla posted:

Maybe shooters are a type of bird.

Big misstep going into bird tower, now surrounded by snipes

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This dude just said that he wants to get America back to "organic law" because we're actually all in "maritime law."

And now they're talking about the secret constitutional "free zones" and the secret "wording" you can use to get out of arrests.

poo poo. I thought you guys were exaggerating about that stuff. This is nuts.

EDIT: Apparently no one can be arrested in the entire state of Florida and most of New York. What the gently caress?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

There are tactical bulldozers are there tactical wrecking balls?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

A Winner is Jew posted:

Course he plays the fascist faction.

And a k/d/r of 0.83 is garbage

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

STAC Goat posted:

This dude just said that he wants to get America back to "organic law" because we're actually all in "maritime law."

And now they're talking about the secret constitutional "free zones" and the secret "wording" you can use to get out of arrests.

poo poo. I thought you guys were exaggerating about that stuff. This is nuts.

Wait- which stream?

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
The only rule of organic law is no pesticides

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

A Winner is Jew posted:

I can't wait to own this guy as [FBI-HRT]

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jacobin posted:

Wait- which stream?

Conspiracy Nerd God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Kazak_Hstan posted:

There are tactical bulldozers are there tactical wrecking balls?

Yes, they are called "blackhawks".

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

A Winner is Jew posted:

e: :lol: he was a shotgun shitter
He's just all about capturing those bases.

semaphorepc
Nov 1, 2012

Prester Jane posted:

I like how his response was to say they could be listening through everyone's phones anyway.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

There's a new moon in a little over a week, I wouldn't be totally surprised if the FBI decided to wait them out until then

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

"I do not condone picking up guns to solve these problems! We're not cavemen!"

Good on him. Crazy mother fucker lol

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Grant is to the north, past the blockade and Burns. I think the nearest town is like 100 miles north.

It's an...interesting plan. I guess dying in the wasteland is better than the HRT?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
no visual on the stream, but they're going through a gate. no idea if it's out or in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Man the NTA stream is full on crazy right now, what makes people this broken?

• Locked thread