Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

theflyingorc posted:

Not even Ryan?

Yea. Go figure, the Bundys are a bunch of assholes, even to each other.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...MFJd4Zw.twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Grem posted:

Ammon has a private lawyer, the rest have public defenders. Solidarity!

of course he does. lol he is gonna try to escape with his skin and let the rest rot.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
They're going to be pissed about all the streaming and grandstanding when it comes time to think up what they can trade for lighter sentences.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Also Santilli is basically Otto from A Fish Called Wanda.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dapper_Swindler posted:

of course he does. lol he is gonna try to escape with his skin and let the rest rot.

Yeah, because that worked great for the mob when they tried it on the FBI.

Christ these guys are loving dumb.

(Also please let them invoke RICO on the sovcit movement)

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
There was a TFR over the Bunkerville ranch in 2014. These are normal and very easy for law enforcement to get. We get them for wildfires all the time.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
whats with the dudes face?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Grem posted:

Ammon has a private lawyer, the rest have public defenders. Solidarity!
Called it :smug: Is there some level above schadenfreude? I think I'm there.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Ammon says everyone should go home

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

blablablabla posted:

Childhood accident, I think.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

blablablabla posted:

I don't know what you're watching but I assume you mean the dude that was run over by a car/truck as a child.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

blablablabla posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qePwW44HhNg

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Liberal_L33t posted:

"Shot through the tarp, and you're to blame"
The best comment on the youtube livestream so far

Holy poo poo, this is gold

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

STAC Goat posted:

This dude just said that he wants to get America back to "organic law" because we're actually all in "maritime law."

And now they're talking about the secret constitutional "free zones" and the secret "wording" you can use to get out of arrests.

poo poo. I thought you guys were exaggerating about that stuff. This is nuts.

EDIT: Apparently no one can be arrested in the entire state of Florida and most of New York. What the gently caress?

That's silly. Everyone knows you go to the Idaho part of Yellowstone if you want to get away with a crime!

http://m.trib.com/news/state-and-regional/the-perfect-place-for-the-perfect-crime/article_fcc6ddc2-b5f5-541b-a65f-a8fb00317047.html

Why didn't Bundy and the gang occupy there? :iiam:

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

:smithfrog:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I am a bad person for finding this so funny

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

theflyingorc posted:

I am a bad person for finding this so funny

No

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Yo the dude literally got smashed by a car as a child and was left with permanent damage that he has had to deal with his entire life. He is an rear end in a top hat and an idiot for a whole ton of reasons but don't loving make fun of him for being the victim of an accident when he was a child.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Why is Bobby Hill so sad? :(

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Telsa Cola posted:

Yo the dude literally got smashed by a car as a child and was left with permanent damage that he has had to deal with his entire life. He is an rear end in a top hat and an idiot for a whole ton of reasons but don't loving make fun of him for being the victim of an accident when he was a child.

Counterpoint - do make fun of him because he's a dumbass with a rap sheet a mile long

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Telsa Cola posted:

that sucks, I assumed it was either some hick accident, or he was born with it.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So have the feds rolled on them? All the dyb livestreams are dead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dangit bobby.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

UIApplication posted:

Counterpoint - do make fun of him because he's a dumbass with a rap sheet a mile long

Agreed, to clarify feel free to make fun of him for being a dumb rear end "militia" man and other stuff. Just don't make fun of him for his past injuries is I guess what I was trying get across.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I hope these guys are enjoying being racial minorities in jail, and on the bottom of the racial hierarchy.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Telsa Cola posted:

Agreed, to clarify feel free to make fun of him for being a dumb rear end "militia" man and other stuff. Just don't make fun of him for his past injuries is I guess what I was trying get across.

I'm going to make fun of his dumb behavior and stupid face because he deserves it.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

In other words "If you guys shoot at the FBI, then the bajillion times I told you, publically and on video, to shoot at the FBI will be used as evidence to ensure I never see daylight again."

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

akadajet posted:

I'm going to make fun of his dumb behavior and stupid face because he deserves it.

Ok

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

akadajet posted:

Why, I don't even have to go to the Freep thread to see people's worst selves!

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I hope these guys are enjoying being racial minorities in jail, and on the bottom of the racial hierarchy.

They will be spending their lives in Federal Prison, which as I understand it does not have the problems with gangs and violence that state prisons do. On the other hand, Federal Prisons have exactly zero patience for bullshit and if you so much as walk faster than you are supposed to they will be on your rear end.

At least that is the general impression I have gotten from reading accounts of life in federal prison.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Telsa Cola posted:

But he was looking directly forward...

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Goddamn I want to see the video of these retards being sat down and having it explained to them in the most brutal fashion that they are, in fact, totally hosed. Just that look of realizing how wrong their fantasies were, that has to be some raw, real emotion.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Murderion posted:

In other words "If you guys shoot at the FBI, then the bajillion times I told you, publically and on video, to shoot at the FBI will be used as evidence to ensure I never see daylight again."

Jokes on him, he's never seeing daylight again now anyway.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

TheBalor posted:

Why, I don't even have to go to the Freep thread to see people's worst selves!

Bit much to compare making fun of a disability with a thread where someone suggested zyklon b showers for immigrants and then argued against the people covering for him saying he was joking.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

So how short was their original "150 militia men" claim?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Making fun of an adult's face is not the same thing as making fun of a child's face. Unless you happen to have a time machine I think you're probably in the clear.

e: and if you do have one, please go back and take Ammon and Ryan away from Cliven. Preferably before Ryan gets his face hurt.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Making fun of an adult's face is not the same thing as making fun of a child's face. Unless you happen to have a time machine I think you're probably in the clear.

Phew. Good to know.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Telsa Cola posted:

Nah, he wore out any and all good will and sympathy a long time ago. Sack of poo poo deserves to be mocked mercilessly over anything and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Nah, he wore out any and all good will and sympathy a long time ago. Sack of poo poo deserves to be mocked mercilessly over anything and everything.

No.

• Locked thread