Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Well they sound suicidal, I had hoped they all surrendered, hopefully they will get too hungry and go home now that they can't get resupplied.

I dunno, I don't get the suicidal vibe from them at all. They like the idea of being martyred but they clearly do not want to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

^^E: that's exactly what this entire day of stragglers and live stream has boiled down to. eager to be martyrs, reluctant to do anything to hasten their death.

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Well they sound suicidal, I had hoped they all surrendered, hopefully they will get too hungry and go home now that they can't get resupplied.

I think he might have been joking but one of them said they only had chewing gum left around noon. Starving that fat fucker out would be the icing on the cake.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jan 28, 2016

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Somehow fbi got my number and called me"
*puffs on entire pack of parliament lights at once*

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ToastyPotato posted:

I dunno, I don't get the suicidal vibe from them at all. They like the idea of being martyred but they clearly do not want to die.

They talked about being at peace with their decision, had an "I have accepted death" feel to it, also talking of a miracle about to happen.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Sitting around pondering what crimes they may have committed. You know, on federal land. Said they won't stand down because Ammon didn't ask them personally.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
WAIT FOR THE MIRACLE, GUYS.

WAIT FOR THE MIRACLE.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They were all just asking why the feds wanted to kill them after killing an "innocent unarmed man"

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Record all these tarp jokes

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so basicaly, kylo renn and 5 other sad fucks are trying to scrape together a idea to survive/die

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully there is at least one FBI agent who likes to gank gamers streaming on twitch.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Hopefully there is at least one FBI agent who likes to gank gamers streaming on twitch.

all those have been local pd

forget everything you thought you knew about police brutality, these fuckers have forgotten more than your average baldieswolebro cop ever had the capacity of knowing

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Turtle Sandbox posted:

They talked about being at peace with their decision, had an "I have accepted death" feel to it, also talking of a miracle about to happen.

The thing is, they are convincing themselves that the feds are going to come in an execute them or something, which is not going to happen. If they were waiting for the feds to come in to start a fire fight (because they wanted to die) then they could have started one hours ago, instead of ducking for cover whenever an aircraft passed over head.

Like, everyone that got snatched yesterday was ready to die too, but none of them did because once they were confronted they didn't actually want to die, except Tarpman. The thing about accepting your death is that you generally don't spend hours and hours waiting and hoping for a miracle.

What do we think Yokel Ren's mugshot will look like? What are the odds of there being tears?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New stream maybe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRcFW7dqEo

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
NTA is such a lovely streamer.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

ToastyPotato posted:

The thing is, they are convincing themselves that the feds are going to come in an execute them or something, which is not going to happen. If they were waiting for the feds to come in to start a fire fight (because they wanted to die) then they could have started one hours ago, instead of ducking for cover whenever an aircraft passed over head.

Like, everyone that got snatched yesterday was ready to die too, but none of them did because once they were confronted they didn't actually want to die, except Tarpman. The thing about accepting your death is that you generally don't spend hours and hours waiting and hoping for a miracle.

What do we think Yokel Ren's mugshot will look like? What are the odds of there being tears?

Sounds like a desperate psyche-up.

At this point the FBI could probably wrap it up by printing a "We Have Snacks" banner in Comic Sans and taping it right under some vehicle's FBI logo.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

NTA is such a lovely streamer.

Let me show you my desk, and my monitors, and my living room.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
To recap: Jason Patrick and David Fry (the guy streaming) are still at the refuge with 3 other people and are the only people remaining. Currently sitting around a campfire, told reporters that they "have new leaders and new plans."

Also this:
https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/status/692540976297070592

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Internet Webguy posted:

To recap: Jason Patrick and David Fry (the guy streaming) are still at the refuge with 3 other people and are the only people remaining. Currently sitting around a campfire, told reporters that they "have new leaders and new plans."

Also this:
https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/status/692540976297070592

I would also bring explosives to my peaceful protest.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Yes I'm holding a gun and pointing it at federal officers, but I am not a threat, this is a peaceful protest! Why are you treating me like a common criminal? YOU'RE VIOLATING YOUR OATH!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Oh. Lovely. Peaceful protest indeed.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Maybe they were just going to clear out some stumps.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Remember when this started and despite the guns some people thought this might just be a normal protest?

Like gently caress people how many red flags does it take?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
The only people who thought this would be a normal protest are the people who believed in their cause in the first place

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Remember when this started and despite the guns some people thought this might just be a normal protest?

Like gently caress people how many red flags does it take?

*Gomer Pyle screams into the stream to start shooting police officers*

"Hey Marge I'm starting to think these guys are up to no good."

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Oh it is like playing whack-a-mole with ISIS! Kill or capture one, another springs up in his place.

Very well, let's get whacking.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Turtle Sandbox posted:

I bet the list of hilariously illegal poo poo that the militants brought into the refuge and then were forced to abandon is going to be amazing.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 28, 2016

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Prester Jane posted:

I bet the list of hilariously illegal poo poo that the militants brpugjt into the refuge and then were forced to abandon is going to be amazing.

I want to read that itemized list of everything in there

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
My thoughts on those left at the refuge.

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jan 28, 2016

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
This is cozy

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Telsa Cola posted:

I want to read that itemized list of everything in there

There will definitely federal agents with pick up duty...

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRcFW7dqEo

stream up

Amish
Nov 26, 2004

Murder is on the menu.
Haha, thanks for the link to the new stream.

First thing I heard when I logged on was them talking about how they have no chance against an army, even with their guns. Yet they should keep their guns to prevent tyranny of the army/executive. Hm.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ah were at the life is pointless stage

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"The only way i lose is if I quit."

Tune in to see if there is another way he loses!

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
Stream is back up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRcFW7dqEo

Guy is saying "I have a huge bank account, but gently caress this life, I want to be up by my god"

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
are they loving high?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"I got a really [inaudible] tiny little dick"

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
"I have a bank account as big as the sky, but I want to sit next to my god. gently caress this life, it doesn't matter how much money I have."

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I'm getting college flashbacks here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Motherfucking Jack Bama about to let loose

• Locked thread