Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

With hours until debate time, Cruz’s campaign still says it thinks Trump’s pledge to skip the forum is a stunt. “Donald Trump will be at the debate,” Cruz spokesman Rick Tyler Tyler predicted. “Mark my words.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

MOMENT OF TRIUMPH

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Hey Cruz, why don’t you put your money where your mouth is?

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

With hours until debate time, Cruz’s campaign still says it thinks Trump’s pledge to skip the forum is a stunt. “Donald Trump will be at the debate,” Cruz spokesman Rick Tyler Tyler predicted. “Mark my words.”

Jeb! Bet $20 he's be there.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

watwat posted:

Jeb! Bet $20 he's be there.

Wrap it up: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/jeb-bush-donald-trump-fox-debate-218301

:suicide:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Uh oh.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This screams “Sell! Sell! Sell!” more than anything Trump has or has not done.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I still think the State Department Worldwide Travel Warning market is severely undervalued. We live in a world of permanent fear; Kerry/Obama will extend it just in case something happens before the election.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Necc0 posted:

One of their guys just reached out to me to make sure I'd be at their debate party tomorrow. If any of you guys have an idea for a feature to add I can pass it on.

-Being able to "favorite" markets and then seeing all of my favorites on one page.
-In the My Shares area, the average price of my position down to the tenth of a cent instead of rounded to the nearest cent.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

They don't want him there and they figured out his weakness now, he is winging his entire campaign but feels like he must fight all the time and stick to his guns even when it's stupid. Now they know how to goad him and guide him the way they want.

They don't want him to be at the debate and all of this "he's gonna be there" language is just an invitation for trump to prove the, wrong by not showing up and giving everybody else the spotlight

Trump has revealed his naked, supple heel, and the hounds are eager to bite

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Trump has revealed his naked, supple heel, and the hounds are eager to bite

Are you the ghost writer of The Movement?

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Necc0 posted:

One of their guys just reached out to me to make sure I'd be at their debate party tomorrow. If any of you guys have an idea for a feature to add I can pass it on.

It's nice that you can see your invested amount, unrealized (loss)/profit, and available cash, but if they can also provide the total portfolio value.

Also if they can provide the current value of your investment in a market, not just the amount at risk/invested?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Also if they can provide the current value of your investment in a market, not just the amount at risk/invested?

For the love of God, please this.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The classiest, most sophisticated Achilles heel.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

:negative:

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/692800375129247745?ref_src=twsrc

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

I don't know what to think. If he does show up then then whoever bought my shares last night at 7 deserves it because their nerves are a lot stronger than mine.

User Error
Aug 31, 2006
DO IT TRUMP

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Trump showing up late would be too amazing even for him.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

User Error posted:

DO IT TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bought in at .09, sold at .14. If it's still crazy, get on that train a round or two. He still ain't showing up at the debate, tho

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Platystemon posted:

Hey Cruz, why don’t you put your money where your mouth is?

He already put tens of millions of dollars on Trump showing up.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

If he goes and my stupid thousands of shares pay out I will be an insufferable gambling addict forever.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

If he goes and my stupid thousands of shares pay out I will be an insufferable gambling addict forever.

You should really think about cashing out in the high teens immediately.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Aliquid posted:

Same! It keeps happening! I also own 300 Trump Debate YES at .16.

but lol what if Trump doesn't actually go to the debate

lol flipped that quickly, eh?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I went ahead and did it, I sold my Trump SWEEP NO at a loss of 5 dollars. I have dehumanised myself and I am facing bloodshed. I just can't take the stress of caucus night now that Cruz is a wild longshot.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fuschia tude posted:

lol flipped that quickly, eh?

I rode the coaster three or so times. Buying at .16 and selling at .24, then today at .09 and selling at .14. Debate's in like five hours, I'm out.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The fact Trump scheduled his event an hour before the debate, a few minutes drive away, is deliberate. He could definitely not show, but it's Art of the Deal strongman tactics.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I got stumped by the trump and I've lost all my winnings that I had in my account. Im not gonna deposit any more real money but it's looking like my account is about to get schlonged

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Always bet on Trump. :dukedog:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I hope this ruins trump and he gets crushed in Iowa

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I hope this ruins trump and he gets crushed in Iowa

:dukedog: You're betting with your emotions :dukedog:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i mean look at this poo poo

i am filled with self-hate, but i'mma make money

edit VV oh yeah, sorry

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 23:19 on Jan 28, 2016

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Is that Iowa?

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Jewel Repetition posted:

Always bet on Trump. :dukedog:
I'm back in at 4 cents. :getin:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've got eight bucks on Trump showing up DON'T LET ME DOWN DONALD

Edit: I should probably not gamble.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 01:12 on Jan 29, 2016

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Omi-Polari posted:

I've got eight bucks on Trump showing up DON'T LET ME DOWN DONALD

I've got 28 cents riding on Donald showing up.

It amuses me to throw tiny pittances of whatever leftover cash I have on random bets.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

god i so want him to bust in the main door, aragon style, with his hordes of vets behind him. just ransack the place, take the mic, and go off. problem is that'd near-guarantee the election

political theater would be so much cooler if it didn't have real consequences

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Garrand posted:

It amuses me to throw tiny pittances of whatever leftover cash I have on random bets.

Same. I've got 23 cents riding on the debate ratings being higher than 18.9 million haha

FourLeaf has issued a correction as of 01:19 on Jan 29, 2016

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Abel Wingnut posted:

god i so want him to bust in the main door, aragon style, with his hordes of vets behind him. just ransack the place, take the mic, and go off. problem is that'd near-guarantee the election

political theater would be so much cooler if it didn't have real consequences
This reminds me a lot of Tim Burton's 1989 Batman. But enough :goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I started on PI last week, put in as much as I was comfortable losing, lost some, crawled back flipping Rand and Kasich pennies and now... COME ON TRUMP.

I'm going to have to go back to flipping Rand and Kasich pennies won't I? :ohdear:

• Locked thread