Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

That's the good stuff right there.

It's the perfect video. A pure 100% dumb rear end getting what he deserved. Even the dumbest of goons isn't going to white knight for a sovereign citizen and claim he didn't deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

When I first heard about this story, I was certain that "racing fuel" was a euphemism for some kind of alcohol mix pr something, and not actual fuel.

:stare: Welp.

hamsystem
Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzy pickles!
Been posted before but it's always worth a revisit:

https://youtu.be/ZHkABO0VwCg

RagnarokZ
May 14, 2004

Emperor of the Internet
In Denmark, we used to allow the Home Guard (Official sanctioned militia) to have Assualt rifles and other weapons at home, in secured cabinets of course, in case the Soviet Union should invade.

The idea was that the Home Guardsmen would just grab their weapons and equipment they kept at home, and assemble at locations off the grid, and prepare to resist the Soviets for as long as possible, until the Americans and British could come up and help us.

After the Cold War, this was just stupid. And then a father went off the reservation, killed his kids, his wife and then himself.

Today, the Home Guard still have the rifles and equipment at home, but not the ammo, they have to go and pick that up at their nearest base, to be fair, if the Soviets do invade, Twitter will warn them much earlier now.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Also the Soviets would wipe Denmark out in a heartbeat.

Also also the Americans and British won't come to Denmarks aid, because Denmark has nothing to offer them.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Also also the Americans and British won't come to Denmarks aid, because Denmark has nothing to offer them.

That's a little unfair: we rescued the French and we hate them.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

spog posted:

That's a little unfair: we rescued the French and we hate them.

Only because we owed them one for the revolution and a big rear end statue.

Denmark the one with the waffles? No? gently caress em.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

hamsystem posted:

As someone who knows nothing about football or football history, this was goddamn beautiful in ways that can't be put into words. Thank you

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

MariusLecter posted:

Only because we owed them one for the revolution and a big rear end statue.

Denmark the one with the waffles? No? gently caress em.

They invented those butter cookies though, so...

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Atmus posted:

The ones that come in the tins? They're lucky we don't nuke them ourselves.

Elwood P Dowd
Jan 4, 2003

Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.

speshl guy posted:

As someone who knows nothing about football or football history, this was goddamn beautiful in ways that can't be put into words. Thank you

What the hell, was this a cut scene from "Jurassic Bark"?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

I was hoping someone would have snuck a bottle of mower fuel or engine-cleaning solvent into that stupid shrine they showed on the autoplayed video, but alas it was not to be.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Atmus posted:

Denmark has enormous strategic bacon reserves.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Weatherman posted:

I was hoping someone would have snuck a bottle of mower fuel or engine-cleaning solvent into that stupid shrine they showed on the autoplayed video, but alas it was not to be.

Instead of a candle, just leave a bottle of gasoline with a lit rag in it.

Seriously what the gently caress teenagers. This is dumber than when I heard people were faking injuries to get into emergency rooms so they could drink the sanitary solutions.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face
http://i.imgur.com/cOIRXxj.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

hamsystem posted:

This is so perfect. The announcers, the game, everything.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Also the Soviets would wipe Denmark out in a heartbeat.

Nobody comes to Americas defense so why should we go help some poo poo rear end country that gets treated like a bitch?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Brocktoon posted:

Yesterday Mick Huckabee posted a head-scratchingly bizarre music video of Hello by Adele with Huckabee-centric lyrics. This morning it got hit by a DCMA takedown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_pEGVpQfc

Calling bullshit on the Woodbury County Supper Club having quite a cute baby. The child in question is way too old to be a baby, that's not even a toddler, that's just a kid.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

They didn't even try with the lyrics.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Okay I know some of you like legal tongue lashings, so here you go:
gently caress You, Judge Day: The Court Opinion

The gist is that a judge in OR got a high-publicity trial for refusing to marry gay people. Turns out, he did sooooooo much more than that, and the prosecution wasn't even aware of his bigoted marriage policy until partway through their preparation. Well, he is unanimously guilty of a lot of poo poo, and the Opinion that is gonna de-judge him is brutal and hilarious.

quote:

After Judge Cheryl Pellegrini was appointed to the bench in 2014, Judge Day invited her out to breakfast. Judge Day had been opposed to her appointment. At that breakfast, Judge Day indicated to her that his objections were not due to her qualifications to serve on the bench, but were due to her sexual orientation as a lesbian. Judge Pellegrini was relieved that Judge Day's objection to her appointment did not have to do with her abilities.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Samfucius posted:

The gist is that a judge in OR got a high-publicity trial for refusing to marry gay people. Turns out, he did sooooooo much more than that, and the prosecution wasn't even aware of his bigoted marriage policy until partway through their preparation. Well, he is unanimously guilty of a lot of poo poo, and the Opinion that is gonna de-judge him is brutal and hilarious.

Holy crap, that guy. I skimmed over half of that. He's got...issues.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I read the whole thing and it was glorious all the way through. What a tool.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Does anyone have the video of the """""handicapped""""" streamer getting up out of his wheelchair live on air? I remember that his girlfriend was in the call and you could hear how horrified she was. That he got caught, not that he was faking.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brocktoon posted:

Yesterday Mick Huckabee posted a head-scratchingly bizarre music video of Hello by Adele with Huckabee-centric lyrics. This morning it got hit by a DCMA takedown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_pEGVpQfc

Why would you write a song that's supposed to make you look good and then say you have gangrene? :stare:

Tony Phillips posted:

It's the perfect video. A pure 100% dumb rear end getting what he deserved. Even the dumbest of goons isn't going to white knight for a sovereign citizen and claim he didn't deserve it.

Nope. He did not deserve to be tasered at all and it's hosed up you think he does just based on his retarded beliefs. He was no threat, and tasers are meant as an alternative to shooting someone with a gun. I hope the guy tasering him got fired because using a weapon on someone because they annoy you is, well pretty expected from US law enforcement actually so he probably kept his job.

Here's a cop in Brazil getting dropkicked for hitting random people:

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Samfucius posted:

Normally I get bored with how wordy these things are and just skim but this guy just didn't stop. I hope there is some way criminal charges stick from this.

Birb Katter has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Jan 29, 2016

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ekuNNN posted:

Nope. He did not deserve to be tasered at all and it's hosed up you think he does just based on his retarded beliefs. He was no threat, and tasers are meant as an alternative to shooting someone with a gun. I hope the guy tasering him got fired because using a weapon on someone because they annoy you is, well pretty expected from US law enforcement actually so he probably kept his job.

Yeah dude. Use of fully disclosed nonlethal force on someone trying to forcibly enter a restricted area is totally out of bounds.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ekuNNN posted:

Look at this guy standing up for the poor, oppressed Sovereign Citizen.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

ekuNNN posted:

What's the alternative? They tried talking, that didn't work. Letting him walk past isn't gonna happen. You could go hands (or batons) on with the guy, but you'll probably end up hurting him worse than the taser.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

buttcoinbrony posted:

What's the alternative? They tried talking, that didn't work. Letting him walk past isn't gonna happen. You could go hands (or batons) on with the guy, but you'll probably end up hurting him worse than the taser.

Now hold on, if the flag had fringe he may have a point here.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

flosofl posted:

Now hold on, if the flag had fringe he may have a point here.

Maybe the cops should have beat the gently caress out of him with a flagpole holding a gold fringed American flag. I'd pay money to see that.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somfin posted:

Yeah dude. Use of fully disclosed nonlethal force on someone trying to forcibly enter a restricted area is totally out of bounds.

He was standing outside, filming, demanding to be let in and being ridiculous. Nothing that made it so a weapon needed to be used, and it wouldnt have been in most countries outside the US. Also, tasers aren't non-lethal and killed about 50 people in 2015 by causing heart-attacks and such.

buttcoinbrony posted:

How about telling him he's being arrested if its now illegal for him to be there, and then handcuffing him, or pushing him outside with more than one person, or twisting an arm behind his back or all the things cops in other countries would do?

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Barber: What'll it be?

Him: Just give me the Clint Howard.

Barber: Say no more fam.

https://i.imgur.com/RAn77zI.gifv

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ekuNNN posted:

He was standing outside, filming, demanding to be let in and being ridiculous. Nothing that made it so a weapon needed to be used, and it wouldnt have been in most countries outside the US. Also, tasers aren't non-lethal and killed about 50 people in 2015 by causing heart-attacks and such.

You don't get a pass on illegal behaviour by being silly, he clearly attempted to move into the restricted area after being told the consequence for such an action (which means probable motivation), and your taser concern trolling has been duly noted.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
zap! zap! it's the sound of the police

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ekuNNN posted:

Then fat/old people shouldn't be breaking so many crimes.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Samfucius posted:

I've made some mistakes in my life, but I don't think anyone is ever going to write nearly 50 pages with the subject "Look at this gigantic rear end in a top hat, he should never hold any job anywhere at anytime, and here are the reasons why (citations included!)"

Also, loving :lol: at someone defending any sovereign citizen, but especially that one.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

buttcoinbrony posted:

Maybe the cops should have beat the gently caress out of him with a flagpole holding a gold fringed American flag. I'd pay money to see that.

I'm partial to a cattle prod modified to run on a car battery. With a little fringed flag hanging off it, of course.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Samfucius posted:

gently caress You, Judge Day posted:

In 2011, Ms. Lambert formed the Partnership for Veterans at Risk (PVR), a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, to provide training to law enforcement regarding working with veterans. Judge Day declined a position on the PVR Board of Directors. Nevertheless, he exercised authority over the PVR. He created its budget and directed that more than 40% of its funds be used to create military art to be hung in his courtroom and in the surrounding public areas on the fourth floor of the Marion County Courthouse. The military art consisted of memorabilia, photographs, and documents. Judge Day determined the amounts to be donated for the creation and framing of the particular pieces of military art. He publically dubbed the fourth floor the "Hall of Heroes." He personally selected all the art work to be displayed, including pieces from his own family.

:stare:

EDIT:

quote:

One of the pieces was a collage donated by the family of Dr. Ken Vollmar which contained a portrait of Adolph Hitler. Judge Day advanced $879.20 to mat and frame this piece. PVR reimbursed him that amount. When Judge Rhoades told Judge Day to take that piece down, he responded, "You don't want to go there because some very influential people in this town want it up."

:stare::stare:

Moon Slayer has a new favorite as of 08:16 on Jan 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Discount Dracula posted:

Barber: What'll it be?

Him: Just give me the Clint Howard.

Barber: Say no more fam.

https://i.imgur.com/RAn77zI.gifv

Aww, I don't like these "humiliation as punishment" videos and stuff for little kids. They're just little kids. They do dumb things.

I think I'd have been really damaged if my parents had done something like that and shared it on the Internet. Luckily I was a kid in the Eighties so it would have been impossible anyway. I do wonder what it will be like when this generation grows up with their entire lives available to view.