Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

actually climate change is killing way more people and is the reason a lot of the region is unstable carly.

When we're all out of water I hope somebody tosses a dead deer in your private well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

More searches for the Paris attacks than Donald Trump? I do not believe that.

you shouldnt

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
stealth-benghazi reference

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis benghazi isis

a video that doesnt represent our values

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

EXACTLY why she's PROBABLY going to jail

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Carly, telling us why lying about a video is bad.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Mrs. Clinton

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Epic High Five posted:

actually climate change is killing way more people and is the reason a lot of the region is unstable carly.

When we're all out of water I hope somebody tosses a dead deer in your private well

Shhhh, shh shh shh, put those facts away dear. This is a GOP debate, those have no place on this hollowed ground.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

EXACTLY why she's PROBABLY going to jail

Did she pay to be the top ten results for '2016 Republican Debate'?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
carly fiorina look like a bird that press the lil lever and get the food pellet over and over but the lever on it written benghazi and there no food pellets left

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Yes, why can't we just ban ISIS from Facebook?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shut down the Twitters and the Instagrams for ISIS!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"@ISIS delete your account" ~ President Huckabee

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Social media should only ever be used for bullshit your grandpa likes and not free speech

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Patter Song posted:

Carly, telling us why lying about a video is bad.

:vince:

The hypocrisy is astounding

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Throw F-35s at them

like literally, throw the plane at them. The whole plane.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

"We need to literally do every single thing that Obama is doing right now." -Mike Huckabee, noted shithead

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Logikv9 posted:

Throw F-35s at them

It beats trying to fly the drat things.

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012
I'm already struggling/hobbling to this first commercial break to fill my glass.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Logikv9 posted:

Throw F-35s at them

Don't bring that up, it makes me depressed irl about what that money could've gone to

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Jim "9/11 Governor" Gilmore

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
So Jim Gilmore learned how to fight the USSR which means he's equipped to tackle today's international issues. Makes sense.

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012
Jim Gilmore at a literal job interview.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So Gilmore is Graham minus the charisma

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Gilmore is the most qualified candidate up here polling at 1% still makes me laugh

pantsofwar
Jul 14, 2006
Yea, becouse pants do go to war? Eh?
*Jim Gilmore*
Politely hangs up the phone

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Never make Horse comparisons

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

So Gilmore is Graham minus the charisma flair

fxd

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
BTW on msnbc they have now added a "TRUMP VETERAN EVENT" thing in the corner and its a live shot of the podium

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Logikv9 posted:

Jim "9/11 Governor" Gilmore
Would Jim be for or against a tax on ISIS technicals?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
A Rubio ad for people who are watching Jim Gilmore but might want a different option.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
So when was Gilmore told he was going to be in this debate?

I imagine him having to cancel a haircut and being mad he has to go grocery shopping on a different day.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

GILMENTUM IS HAPPENING!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

huh?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"WHY HAVE YOU FAILED THE PARTY, WHY HAVE YOU MADE REAGAN CRY"

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

demonizing neighborhoods around the beltway that get richer all the time? sounds like the republicans dont want to win virginia

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012
FOX questioners are always so horrible and fearful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Slay government? What, you mean like in Somolia?

• Locked thread