Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The old ghoul on fox is correct about Rubio. Its his night to shine.

E:
Where is the Trump option for who wins the debate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Microwaves Mom posted:

Rubio will do well tonight. He's the absolute best in the field at pivoting any question to his stump speech.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
TRUMP!

*leaves thread*

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brannock posted:

TRUMP!

*leaves thread*

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Brannock posted:

TRUMP!

*leaves thread*

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Joementum posted:

Rubio will do well tonight. He's the absolute best in the field at pivoting any question to his stump speech.

Rubio will answer every question with "Obama sucks."

The conservative commentators will all say he was one of the winners.

His numbers won't move.

Exactly what happens at every debate.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Joementum posted:

Yeah I think we'll see Cruz begin to falter and Rubio begin to amass some pull. The real key factor for Rubio though is if Jeb! gives the gently caress up or not. Jesus christ Jeb! Give up already so the funders can jump ship to him.

Right now Jeb is literally the monkey wrench in the GOP's plots to stop Trump. Because the funders wont leave Bush due to "loyalty"

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Microwaves Mom posted:

Yeah I think we'll see Cruz begin to falter and Rubio begin to amass some pull. The real key factor for Rubio though is if Jeb! gives the gently caress up or not. Jesus christ Jeb! Give up already so the funders can jump ship to him.

he's not gonna give up for a while yet bc of that one poll that showed him in second in NH.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

FourLeaf posted:

he's not gonna give up for a while yet bc of that one poll that showed him in second in NH.

welp RIP the GOP establishment. Thanks Jeb!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think Jeb might feel emboldened because of the NH poll and the lack of Trump. The bully didn't show up for school so Jeb can go out and play. He might still fall on his face or someone else might bully him, but I think Jeb will probably see it as his best opening (and I probably agree).

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tfw ur the rnc intern who drew the straw to hold up the Gilmore sign in the spin room

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

After listening to this I'd like to take a shower, but I'm scared Bill will be in there. Waiting.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Joementum posted:

tfw ur the rnc intern who drew the straw to hold up the Gilmore sign in the spin room

That is the calm, confident face of a candidate usually not seen in someone polling at 0%

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Microwaves Mom posted:

Looks like we got a low energy, illegal loving, thread creator.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Microwaves Mom posted:

E:

Just throw a vote to Ol' Gil, he needs it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/692882025112469505

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Democrazy posted:

That is the calm, confident face of a candidate usually not seen in someone polling at 0%

Hey, if you knew there was a 100% chance you would NOT be President you'd be pretty chill too. You can say whatever you want and never have to back it up!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

2nite will be the last nite Cruz is a figure in public life

inshallah

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jerusalem posted:

Hey, if you knew there was a 100% chance you would NOT be President you'd be pretty chill too. You can say whatever you want and never have to back it up!

I'm pretty chill IRL.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

2nite will be the last nite Cruz is a figure in public life

inshallah

he can always run to be the next PM of canada

Joementum posted:

I'm pretty chill IRL.

Ditto.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Moderators trying to spin the "Palin won the debate" memo hard on O'Reilly.

Shocked?

The line "She has worked hard... and some of the other guys on stage probably have worked hard too" was actually said.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jeb!s new highest accomplishment should be "Apple genius"

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Without Trump, it's really hard to sit through all the hateful bullshit. I'm going to jump ship to the Trump stream and enjoy the Trumpocalypse.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Matthew 6:5-6 posted:

When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

tl;dr cruz, his wife, and his daughters are currently having their reward in full. they are hellbound

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

was about to post dat verse

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Joementum posted:

I'm pretty chill IRL.

Every day I wake up, stretch comfortably, and think,"Well poo poo, I don't have to be President today, and that's pretty drat all right by me."

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Jesus Christ: Go into the closet and pray where no one can see you, it is between you and God.

Ted Cruz: LOOK EVERYONE I'M PRAYIN! TO GOD! THE ONE YOU BELIEVE IN! SEE! SEE!

edit: :argh: ^^^

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Apparently Teds father thinks Ted will "give all the spoils of war" to him and his pastors.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If they don't have an empty podium I'm going to be pissed

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I'm disappointed in all of you watching the real debate and not the farcical clown show

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

why are his kids always with him, shouldnt they be in school?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Reminiscent of "Alpha House".

Truly, parody becomes reality.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Stereotype posted:

I'm disappointed in all of you watching the real debate and not the farcical clown show
I just watched Trump and his entourage exit his plane on the runway so it'll be about an hour before the sparks start to fly.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

doomisland posted:

why are his kids always with him, shouldnt they be in school?

I'm not going to bother looking it up, but the chance those kids are home"schooled" is very, very high.

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012

Stereotype posted:

I think this will be better because it's seven high-level crazies instead of one gigantic one. But I'm DVRing Trump

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the first one to post matthew 5:5 in an internet thread when a republican panders to christians goes to heaven im p sure. after all salvation is obtained for each of us according to his works

Romans 2:6 posted:

He will repay each one according to his works

gently caress LUTHER

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

I'm not going to bother looking it up, but the chance those kids are home"schooled" is very, very high.

Ted Cruz is a man who knows no bounds to his evils.

He has committed every sin. Every sin.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Stereotype posted:

But they're both farcical clown shows, one has 7 clowns, one has Trump, and they both have about the same level of discourse.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/692885437237428224

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroclassicist
Aug 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/692884152715063298

By Gawd, that's Trump's music!

• Locked thread