Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Stelio Kontos posted:

Not sure about Suicide Squad yet.

Butt I'll go see it.

I like the little easter egg with the shirt too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Mulva posted:

I like the little easter egg with the shirt too.

Aight wikipedia tells me it means "if you want peace, prepare for war" but is there some deeper meaning as it relates to the film? Or is it just the general idea that they're fighting for peace?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
That looks like they basically just went and took GRITTY SILVER AGE REBOOTS off deviantart and gave them random guns.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

My Lovely Horse posted:

I have a flashblocker installed and that's basically what happens.

Thank you! Works like a charm :)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's nice to see Steven Seagal got back into shape.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
w: wrong thread

Hemingway To Go! has a new favorite as of 18:26 on Jan 24, 2016

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

C.M. Kruger posted:

That looks like they basically just went and took GRITTY SILVER AGE REBOOTS off deviantart and gave them random guns.

The Deadshot one is kind of stupid because that's just what he looked like in his first appearance and he hasn't worn that outfit in decades.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

dumb. posted:

Aight wikipedia tells me it means "if you want peace, prepare for war" but is there some deeper meaning as it relates to the film? Or is it just the general idea that they're fighting for peace?

I dunno. Maybe they should have dressed them up in the comic book regalia.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Was going to ask if Deadshot was black, and then I remember all the comments about Will Smith.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

dumb. posted:

I don't know if there's an connection to the film in particular, but that's also the origin of the name of the 9mm Parabellum, an extremely popular and widely used cartridge.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
So I bought Colors 3D for my 3DS recently, and it turns out it has a very cool feature. Specifically, you can go to their website and see how each and every picture uploaded to their gallery was drawn, from sketch to finished product. Here's an example from the flavor of the week, Undertale:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ya know it's real hard to kill someone surreptitiously with our primitive earth technology.

From a distance, without a floating triangle with a mini emp, uterus tracking lasers, flashing lights and a idk proton beam or something.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

syscall girl posted:

Ya know it's real hard to kill someone surreptitiously with our primitive earth technology.

From a distance, without a floating triangle with a mini emp, uterus tracking lasers, flashing lights and a idk proton beam or something.

Thanks Obama!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

VendaGoat posted:

Thanks Obama!

-Fox Mulder, X-Files 2016

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

MariusLecter posted:

-Fox Mulder, X-Files 2016

Considering how Mulder was always into fringe conspiracies and myths, I guess 2016 Mulder could be a birther. :v:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Rincewinds posted:

Considering how Mulder was always into fringe conspiracies and myths, I guess 2016 Mulder could be a birther. :v:

Nah, he met with a right wing talk show host and hates his guts. Though in the second ep of this new season he does crack wise about Obamacare. :allears:

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

Should've been dialing nein

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

MY PRECIOUS!!!!!

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
Reminder to watch more PSY

http://i.imgur.com/feaD7Dj.gifv

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Isn't Psy gay? It would explain why those girls look so sad.

Unrelated gifs

e: because why not here's the full Faster Pussycat... no matter what your persuasion this movie is sexy enough to get anyone riled up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXT_icWZok

dumb. has a new favorite as of 05:19 on Jan 27, 2016

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I bet FIFA would have a lot less BS flopping if they played on concrete

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

dumb. posted:

Isn't Psy gay?

If he is, he has a lot of explaining to do to his wife and kids.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

dumb. posted:

e: because why not here's the full Faster Pussycat... no matter what your persuasion this movie is sexy enough to get anyone riled up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXT_icWZok

An awesome film:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

As a guy, I want this shirt.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Jamesman posted:

If he is, he has a lot of explaining to do to his wife and kids.

And him coming out would explode most Koreans' heads

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

As a guy, I want this shirt.
:yeah: same

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

edit:nvm

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Arctic Baldwin posted:

And him coming out would explode most Koreans' heads

He should come out as only 99% Korean.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

I too want to look FAAAAAAABULOOOOOOUUUSSS!

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Rachel Riley, the hottest/funniest mathematician to have ever existed. She has a dress version of that shirt.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Street Fighter V coming along nicely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjC-Pz3d5kw

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
http://i.imgur.com/cxs45RZ.gifv