Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Science
Sep 3, 2007

Hoooooly poo poo I thought I recognized that lighthouse. I am sitting literally about 600ft from where that picture was taken. It's a small town, I'd say it was odd that I've never seen this dude, but then again I don't imagine he leaves the house much.

E: poo poo, new page. Here;

Butt Science has a new favorite as of 19:16 on Jan 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Please don't post the cover of my book without the title and credits

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

What are the correct purrnouns to use?

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Hey, my best friend's sister knows this guy! He was a mod on some fantasy RP forum she used to go on.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

Hey, my best friend's sister knows this guy! He was a mod on some fantasy RP forum she used to go on.

I love that my first thought upon reading this was "...and no one was surprised."

Did she recognize him by picture alone or also knowing that he's a "wolf on the inside"?

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Woman who claims she's a CAT trapped in a human body hisses at dogs and hates water

It's gonna take more than some cat-ears, lady.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Last page, buddy.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Heath posted:

"Pounded In The Butt By My Pet Moray Eel"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Panfilo posted:

Look at bad guild leaders in mmos for example.

I think I'll leave that to you, thanks.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Being a leader in a typical MMO just means being the most powerful character in the organization, having the best gear, and some minor organizational skills. You don't even need to shower ever. EVE is a noteworthy exception to this but even there a lot of corps are run by awful neckbeards.

I'm glad you guys are here to explain to us the societal hierarchy of "bad MMO leaders" and how it relates to the awkward, ugly and gross scale.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

I think I'll leave that to you, thanks.

I'm glad you guys are here to explain to us the societal hierarchy of "bad MMO leaders" and how it relates to the awkward, ugly and gross scale.

As a former mmo sperg lord reporting here all mmo guild leaders are poo poo and all mmo players are poo poo

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Heath posted:

Were you pounded in the butt by the missing title and credits of your book Pounded in the Butt by Man with Fish Butt?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So is everyone on The Game Theorists AUG? I mean, internet game reviewers tend to be a very AUG lot, but these guys seem to hit every square on the bingo card.
Larry Bundy Jr seems to be the only one to out do them because He appears in a number videos looking like he rolled out of bed. But GT has more members.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

So my boyfriend and I just drunkenly watched "Catwoman" (the terrible Halle Berry movie) for the first time and both these things totally happened in that movie. What a poser.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

just to be clear, the halle berry movie is NOT about selena kyle...?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

im pooping! posted:

just to be clear, the halle berry movie is NOT about selena kyle...?

It is not. It is about a Catwoman, not the Catwoman.

E: like a fortune teller literally tells her "you are a Catwoman"

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

To be fair, she's probably crazy in the sack.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
No doubt she doesn't bathe either because "cats hate water"

Lots of cats love playing with/in water one way or another. :colbert:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
It's probably because she is in fact not a cat

I wonder if she pukes hairballs too?

biopanda
Sep 28, 2007

syscall girl posted:

Maybe she relies on tongue baths :barf:

biopanda has a new favorite as of 10:34 on Jan 29, 2016

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Does she eat cat food?

e: reminds me of this other awkward lady https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwhVFKzA72Q

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 10:34 on Jan 29, 2016

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

syscall girl posted:

She says this in the video so it's confirmed. Getting water on herself gives her "the urge to wash", by which she means rub some filthy mittens on her face.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

quote:

She told the presenter that her cat powers means that she can hear suitcases rolling on the ground, keys clinking in pockets and people with ice crampons under their shoes.

Those are rubbish cat powers. What about the ability to jump ridiculous heights and gaps, be incredibly flexible and lithe, or lick your own bumhole!?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Rondette posted:

Those are rubbish cat powers.

"I can do what most people with normal hearing can do. Clearly I am a cat."

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Rondette posted:

Those are rubbish cat powers. What about the ability to jump ridiculous heights and gaps, be incredibly flexible and lithe, or lick your own bumhole!?

You forgot the best cat power. Running back and forth along the hallways at 4 AM, miraculously sounding like a loving stampeding elephant.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Märtha-Louise is the princess of Norway, so calling a cat by that name seems reasonable.

Also she's weirder than hell, in a woo-woo new-age communing-with-angels-and-the-dead way. Fits the "awkward" part of this thread, anyway.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Skaw posted:

You forgot the best cat power. Running back and forth along the hallways at 4 AM, miraculously sounding like a loving stampeding elephant.

If the Scottish had managed to harness the power of cats, the bagpipe never would have been invented.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Laserjet 4P posted:

"Pounded In The Butt By My Pet Moray Eel"

Has anyone made the "When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, Thats a moray!" joke yet?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

biopanda posted:

To be fair, she's probably crazy in the sack.

Another well-known cat trait

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

Pham Nuwen posted:

Another well-known cat trait

At 4 in the morning she'll be having sex outside your window, obnoxiously screaming for hours, never stopping regardless how many times you yell out at her. After she is finished, she will knock over your trash can and pig out.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Watrick posted:

At 4 in the morning she'll be having sex outside your window, obnoxiously screaming for hours, never stopping regardless how many times you yell out at her. After she is finished, she will knock over your trash can and pig out.

I, too, live in a city with plenty homeless people.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
If she's always been a cat, how does she know that she has better hearing or eyesight than a "normal" human? She'd have no idea what is considered normal.

I feel sorry for her parents. The same sad disgust I feel when those silicone babies get posted and the "mom" drops references to living with their parents. There should be special allowances for 83rd trimester abortions.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Well, everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Skaw posted:

I'm partial to the ability to seemingly sprint and throw-up at the same time, all while hitting all the carpeted areas of a house rather than the tile / hardwood surfaces...

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

h3r0n posted:

I'm partial to the ability to seemingly sprint and throw-up at the same time, all while hitting all the carpeted areas of a house rather than the tile / hardwood surfaces...

don't you know, carpets are the best place to puke

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Iron Crowned posted:

don't you know, carpets are the best place to puke

She definitely does look like she scarfs food as fast as my cats...

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Scathach posted:

She definitely does look like she scarfs food as fast as my cats...

:vince:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ny-JiQyn0

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Rondette posted:

I love the hat rule.

As I said in that thread, no man under 50 can get away with a brimmed hat.

I read this as, "no man except 50 Cent can get away with a brimmed hat."

I stand by my misinterpretation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Mouse Dresser posted:

Nerds making GBS threads on regular social interaction and elevating their lovely solitary hobbies is as old as time.

If these dorks spent all of their Not Regular Social Interaction time on doing something productive instead of masturbating to anime or twirling the katana they bought off of ebay, they might actually have a point. Like Isaac Newton. King of the forever virgins (no, really) who holed up studying and discovered the fundamental laws of the universe. Or Django Reinhardt who spent the majority of his youth tucked away and playing guitar. But no, they swing their nunchucks half a dozen times and nod saying "ah yes I am truly a samurai master" before stuffing Hot Pockets in their throats while watching My Little Pony, and getting pissed off at the "cool kids" who are "wasting their time."

Hahaha Ser Pounce!! The one true king of Westeros!! *glomps u*

• Locked thread