Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

waitwhatno posted:

so, is Tarpy ok? with goons being all sarcastic and making jokes, i can't tell anymore

literally the only one thats died so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

theultimo posted:

Here's your bottomless pit of insanity today:

http://www.endtimesnewsreport.com/

I'm sorry, I went blind from the majesty of the beard and Oakley's

can i get disability checks like the bundy's now?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

waitwhatno posted:

so, is Tarpy ok? with goons being all sarcastic and making jokes, i can't tell anymore

You'll be happy to know the tarp is OK. The dumbass under it is dead.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Montel Williams is the soft spoken black man who smokes weed everyday. You're thinking of Maury, the man who wore FUBU once and married Connie Chung.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

InterFaced posted:

You'll be happy to know the tarp is OK. The dumbass under it is dead.

Assassinated by the FBI

Execution authorized by Obama himself

Hillary deleted the emails

#TarpManForever

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
hands up please shoot

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

waitwhatno posted:

hes squatting in the big federal wild life refuge in the sky now

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

XMNN posted:

hes squatting in the big federal wild life refuge in the sky now

nah he's in the melting tarp of hell

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MariusLecter posted:

Assassinated by the FBI

Execution authorized by Obama himself

Hillary deleted the emails

#TarpManForever

Hillary lied, tarpman died

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He was mormon so he's probably covering his new planet in pristine blue tarps.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
praying for child endangerment charges

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
gently caress that I'm praying for summary execution

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

XMNN posted:

praying for child endangerment charges

nah, those kids totally look like adults

charge them too

or shoot them in the chest

whatever is proper police procedure up there

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So are all the militia types who were cheerleading these guys turning on them now and calling them amateurs? I'm gonna guess yes because that's how stupid they are.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

InterFaced posted:

So are all the militia types who were cheerleading these guys turning on them now and calling them amateurs? I'm gonna guess yes because that's how stupid they are.

militiapeeps: man id totally avenge tarp man, but my social security check is late and im on oxygen therapy and my scooters battery is pretty low and i got a plate of pizza bagels in the microwave and and :sweatdrop:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

militiapeeps: man id totally avenge tarp man, but my social security check is late and im on oxygen therapy and my scooters battery is pretty low and i got a plate of pizza bagels in the microwave and and :sweatdrop:

have you seen the price of ammo lately??? every time theres a shooting obama makes bullets more expensive. cant just go wasting them willy nilly

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The Goatfather posted:

have you seen the price of ammo lately??? every time theres a shooting obama makes bullets more expensive. cant just go wasting them willy nilly

You think we're just joking but that poo poo is for real

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

i'd totally rise up against the unconstitutional grip the federal gubmint has on our freedoms but my chemtrail headaches are really flaring up today

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wonder how long it'll take the patriotic militia to forget they're actually a bunch of retard pussies.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

waitwhatno posted:

Dude got smoked by a beat cop, not even some special forces federal agent dude, while bumbling for his gun because he was cross-drawing like an idiot.

VikingSkull posted:

gently caress that I'm praying for summary execution

Love that these dudes all "wanna go back to the good ol' days" which is a time where we would have already burned the place down and whoever ran out would be shot and the survivors hanged.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Dude got smoked by a beat cop, not even some special forces federal agent dude, while bumbling for his gun because he was cross-drawing like an idiot.

Love that these dudes all "wanna go back to the good ol' days" which is a time where we would have already burned the place down and whoever ran out would be shot and the survivors hanged.

George Washington would have pulled the lever for the big trap door under all them, personally lol

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

he was just reaching for his license and registration, attempting to comply

wake up sheeple

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

waitwhatno posted:

There's a Tarp Man
Waiting in the sky

Let the children farm
Let the children work
Let the children be abused

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

My great great great grandfather was John Brown, no poo poo, so I kinda take offense to these "Patriots"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

:(

why didn't he wear his lucky tarp? WHY?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
When are they going to put the tarp up for auction?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If I was going to murder a policeman for the constitution I'd pull out my gun like Tom Cruise in that assassin movie.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Klyith posted:

most people's defense of jailed rancher was based on lovely information. it wasn't just "a judge" and it wasn't double jeoprady, it was a full-fledged appeal by the feds to a higher court to increase the sentence. In the beginning all the coverage (by super-conservative outlets) was reporting it like some judge just decided that they should go back to prison after they had already served their time. Nope, it was an appeal and the appeal just took longer than the year they were locked up.

but it took a while for any real, truthful reporting to publish the story because two ranchers going to prison for arson wasn't anyhting more than a local story until these idiots decided to have their rebellion about it.

yep, that's pretty much how it went down and when that came out most of us were like "oh well never mind"

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Blue tarp man, blue tarp man
Blue tarp man hates Federal man
They get in a fight, Federal wins
Blue tarp man

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"I need my gun so I can fight the evil gubinmint!"

*finally gets his chance*

*tries to crossdraw while fumbling with gloves in the snow*

*gets his poo poo wrecked by Paul Blart*

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

LaVoy Finicum reaches into his coat pocket.
Six FBI gangbangers simultaneously level their PISTOLS and FIRE.
BULLETS FLY.
LaVoy is struck down.
People scream.
LaVoy falls dead.
A DILDO clutched in his hand.
LaVoy never intended to kill anyone.
Self-sacrifice.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

it was a beat cop? I thought it was an agent. Way to go beat cop enjoy your 15 minutes of fame and hatred by crazies.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Cowman posted:

it was a beat cop? I thought it was an agent. Way to go beat cop enjoy your 15 minutes of fame and hatred by crazies.

nope State Trooper

e- which makes that drunk guy who went nuts after getting nabbed on a DUI all the funnier

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

final2percent posted:

LaVoy Finicum reaches into his coat pocket.
Six FBI gangbangers simultaneously level their PISTOLS and FIRE.
BULLETS FLY.
LaVoy is struck down.
People scream.
LaVoy falls dead.
A DILDO clutched in his hand.
LaVoy never intended to kill anyone.
Self-sacrifice.
Credits roll
LaVoy sings "Grand Dildino"
Directed by Clint Eastwood

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

VikingSkull posted:

nope State Trooper

a literal nazi brown shirt

only sheriffs and deputies have authority

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
maritime law does not trump law of the jungle im a free man of the frrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

nope State Trooper

e- which makes that drunk guy who went nuts after getting nabbed on a DUI all the funnier

Reminder COL SEALED RECORDS RONALD REAGAN

https://youtu.be/DyAVjIndWOE

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Won't someone think of all the poor, unfortunate un-hosed dildos in this patriotic standoff?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

theultimo posted:

Reminder COL SEALED RECORDS RONALD REAGAN

https://youtu.be/DyAVjIndWOE

They're lucky he didn't draw his pellet gun and take them all out jason bourne greenberet seal operator style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
the green beret colonel whos records were sealed personally by Ronald Wilson Reagan sighed as he drew his pellet gun...