Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Rondette posted:

Aww, I don't like these "humiliation as punishment" videos and stuff for little kids. They're just little kids. They do dumb things.

I think I'd have been really damaged if my parents had done something like that and shared it on the Internet. Luckily I was a kid in the Eighties so it would have been impossible anyway. I do wonder what it will be like when this generation grows up with their entire lives available to view.

I'm assuming the kid did it to himself, which is hilarious. If he's being publicly humiliated as punishment, he's taking it pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

Ariong posted:

Does anyone have the video of the """""handicapped""""" streamer getting up out of his wheelchair live on air? I remember that his girlfriend was in the call and you could hear how horrified she was. That he got caught, not that he was faking.

I just saw this the other, which had the short version of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqaTYgKI7XY&t=444s

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rondette posted:

Aww, I don't like these "humiliation as punishment" videos and stuff for little kids. They're just little kids. They do dumb things.

I think I'd have been really damaged if my parents had done something like that and shared it on the Internet. Luckily I was a kid in the Eighties so it would have been impossible anyway. I do wonder what it will be like when this generation grows up with their entire lives available to view.

That's actually the "fixed" version of what the kid did to himself. He basically went drunken-lawnmower on the front of his skull and shaving it all off back to there was the solution. I probably would have just gotten rid of everything and maybe told people he got lice from school, but I'm not his dad.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rondette posted:

my mom tells me stories of the dumb poo poo i did as a kid and i laugh, and she laughs, and her friends laugh and share stories back with no one suffering extreme psychological trauma

i think they'll be fine

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I swear to god if this poo poo happens again

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I can't believe how calmly that woman is sitting there watching the guys head burning.

Jippa has a new favorite as of 10:59 on Jan 29, 2016

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

RareAcumen posted:

my mom tells me stories of the dumb poo poo i did as a kid and i laugh, and she laughs, and her friends laugh and share stories back with no one suffering extreme psychological trauma

i think they'll be fine

Did she also take out ads in local and worldwide papers to document your dumb poo poo? Otherwise it doesn't really compare.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

hamsystem posted:

Been posted before but it's always worth a revisit:

https://youtu.be/ZHkABO0VwCg

This is excruciatingly timed. I love it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I love this, just for the section starting at 6:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2vbE8TzI4

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rondette posted:

Talk like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch :smug:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Jippa posted:

I can't believe how calmly that woman is sitting there watching the guys head burning.

It's exactly what she wanted to happen when she set it on fire with her lighter :shrug:

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I love this, just for the section starting at 6:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl2vbE8TzI4

The last guys with the drone totally reminded me of the Trailer Park Boys. I could see Bubbles and Ricky having that exact conversation.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Samfucius posted:

Okay I know some of you like legal tongue lashings, so here you go:
gently caress You, Judge Day: The Court Opinion

The gist is that a judge in OR got a high-publicity trial for refusing to marry gay people. Turns out, he did sooooooo much more than that, and the prosecution wasn't even aware of his bigoted marriage policy until partway through their preparation. Well, he is unanimously guilty of a lot of poo poo, and the Opinion that is gonna de-judge him is brutal and hilarious.

Mocking Bird posted:

I read the whole thing and it was glorious all the way through. What a tool.

It's less glorious than you are imagining. This 50-page document is merely a strongly worded suggestion that he be fired, please. The state supreme court still has to see his case and rule on it, which means until then he is still an active and presiding judge. It's likely the soonest his case will be seen is June.

What I'm saying is that for at least the next 6 months, this man is still going to be out there, abusing his power and judging cases. And, there's a chance (though a slim one) he might not get nailed on this, and keep his job, if he's able to be slick enough in court.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Rondette posted:

I could be totally wrong, but I thought the kid did the haircut himself and the parents recorded the results. :shrug:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

FlyinPingu posted:

I swear to god if this poo poo happens again

I'm the gnawing sense of dread

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

StrangersInTheNight posted:

It's less glorious than you are imagining. This 50-page document is merely a strongly worded suggestion that he be fired, please. The state supreme court still has to see his case and rule on it, which means until then he is still an active and presiding judge. It's likely the soonest his case will be seen is June.

What I'm saying is that for at least the next 6 months, this man is still going to be out there, abusing his power and judging cases. And, there's a chance (though a slim one) he might not get nailed on this, and keep his job, if he's able to be slick enough in court.

I'll never understand this - why not suspend his ability to be a judge until he can be tried? Letting him preside over other cases in the interim is a loving terrible idea.

What's the story behind this poo poo? Who the hell lights someone's hair on fire and just sits there watching? What a oval office.

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 17:07 on Jan 29, 2016

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Apparently they're married :shrug: though I guess not for long :v:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-night-out.html

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Rondette posted:

should have tased the kid.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Apparently they're married :shrug: though I guess not for long :v:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-night-out.html
Maybe it's her way of saying "I want a divorce" without being the one to file the paperwork.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

"Dewshine," a mixture of Mountain Dew and methanol-based racing fuel, is the likely cause of the recent deaths of two Tennessee teens, a poison control official said Wednesday.

:confused:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We mixed this with Captain Morgan's white rum and played Diablo 3 all night once. I think it's when I hit peak nerd.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Man, Mountain Dew should bring back the moonshiner mascot. I have an ancient Dew bottle with an outline of a toothless hillbilly on it, and the tagline is "It'll tickle your innards!"

Edit: and now I see that's exactly what they did there. It's super tiny on my phone.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

i think they'll be fine

Oh god, I didn't really want to start a derail, but the difference here is you're putting this poo poo on a WORLD PLATFORM FOREVER, where back in our day it was on a VHS or in a photo album and you at least had some control over who sees it. I guess this lot of children will all have stuff out there and maybe not be so embarrassed about it as adults as the pre-internet generation were. I think it is going to be fascinating to watch.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Rondette posted:

Oh god, I didn't really want to start a derail, but the difference here is you're putting this poo poo on a WORLD PLATFORM FOREVER, where back in our day it was on a VHS or in a photo album and you at least had some control over who sees it. I guess this lot of children will all have stuff out there and maybe not be so embarrassed about it as adults as the pre-internet generation were. I think it is going to be fascinating to watch.

http://www.theonion.com/video/report-every-potential-2040-president-already-unel-27963

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

This is magical and I want a drone now.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

We mixed this with Captain Morgan's white rum and played Diablo 3 all night once. I think it's when I hit peak nerd.

You drank methanol?

How's the kidney dialysis?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

syscall girl posted:

You drank methanol?

How's the kidney dialysis?

Reading comprehension, ladies and gentlemen.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

This is a real product. The confusion comes from the mixture of methanol and mountain Dew also having the same nickname.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Sorry but that's from a fake/satire news site.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

That looks exactly like how punching in dreams feels :stare:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

`Nemesis posted:

Sorry but that's from a fake/satire news site.

Oh well :) Better for everyone.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

That looks exactly like how punching in dreams feels :stare:

that leg looks pretty hosed up too when he falls

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Everybody reported this as "dewshine" but I wrote it off as a Jenkem-esque bullshit story, since dewshine is an actual brand of moutain dew and nothing to do with racing fuel.

poo poo its real?

Yeah that stuff.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This made me think of something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNJIHUi7pAs

Edit: Can't find the actual part where they answer the question about the giraffe, but it's from the episode.

Max has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Jan 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_24a0aQpMs

Failarmy's best of the month.

Unfortunately, not really that great :(