Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
but then i realized that I had to do everything I could to keep the useless current 'leader' of canada out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

i failed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Baloogan posted:

but then i realized that I had to do everything I could to keep the useless current 'leader' of canada out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

i failed

I salute you for trying anyway.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

trump will put this useless prick in his place

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Farm Frenzy posted:

you are, bernie avatar man

oh poo poo you got me

*disintegrates into doge jpegs and the letters I,M,G,A and Y and floats away on the breeze*

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i literally cant even about what trudeau did

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

We need to stop allowing shitposting in this thread until we figure out what's going on.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Note: this poll is among likely voters.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

oh man if the establishment thins down to just rubio and he absorbs all the votes from the other candidates he'll be able to very narrowly beat cruz for 2nd!!!

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I gotta feel bad for Rick Santorum. I mean: your name has been defined as "a mix of fecal matter and lubricant" and you're currently losing to Mike loving Huckabee. I'd probably just kill myself, to be honest.

Foo
May 16, 2003
Professional Sponge

Farm Frenzy posted:

oh man if the establishment thins down to just rubio and he absorbs all the votes from the other candidates he'll be able to very narrowly beat cruz for 2nd!!!

I think the winnowing of the field is going to come later, rather than sooner, though.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
When the pyramids are discussed itt without bringing up the known fact they were built by Joseph to store grain is a bit odd

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

PT6A posted:

I gotta feel bad for Rick Santorum. I mean: your name has been defined as "a mix of fecal matter and lubricant" and you're currently losing to Mike loving Huckabee. I'd probably just kill myself, to be honest.

Suicide is a mortal sin according to Santorum's gay pedophile cult so he has to endure the agony of existence until his foul black heart finally gives out

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I just noticed that poll has no Gilmore line .

Guess old Gil got licked at the undercard debate :smith:

PT6A posted:

MSNBC agrees with you, this is the best headline ever.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/contemplating-oblivion-santorum-2016s-saddest-candidate

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 30, 2016

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am excite for monday

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm glad to see that my decision to never watch any Star Trek aside from the JJ movies was a good one.

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

pwn posted:

Do Not Resuscitate, why did you ragequit the thread and delete your previous 1,159 posts, and change your name last Friday :confused:

edit: I seriously loved the Jeb! Failure Report and now regret not having them saved for posterity

He was really upset that some people didn't like his eyedropper color closeups of Jeb!'s teeth. Seems like an odd hill to die on, but :shrug:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
^ Really? Those were good.

blue squares posted:

I'm glad to see that my decision to never watch any Star Trek aside from the JJ movies was a good one.

Actually you should watch Deep Space 9

Funny Clint Howard was in the episode where they go back to the 21st century and participate in class war.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ratspeaker posted:

He was really upset that some people didn't like his eyedropper color closeups of Jeb!'s teeth. Seems like an odd hill to die on, but :shrug:

Kinkshaming hurts us all. Another fine poster taken from us too soon :littleangel:

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I am so glad that Donald Trump has put the religious right in the trash this cycle.

Say what you like about Trump but Huckabee and Santorum and Ted Cruz are just the worst kind of person I could imagine.

I think the other two are actually worse than Cruz, he knows he's pandering to bigoted morons for power. They actually believe their hateful bile.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

oystertoadfish posted:

im glad the mod didnt allow his past posts to put paid to his prurient pol meme policies

ptolemies

i free association distracted myself. heres the ptolemy family tree

I kept looking for Trump on this for some reason.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Huckabee deleted his Adele video

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
At least Cuckabee and Santorum are natural-born citizens who have been only American their entire lives, unlike Cruz.

I bet Cruz even voted in Canadian elections! How can you be an American, when you voted for someone to stand in a parliament subserviant to the English monarchy?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Alter Ego posted:

I kept looking for Trump on this for some reason.

When you see "Ptolomy," mentally replace it with "Donald J. Trump"

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

My Imaginary GF posted:

I bet Cruz even voted in Canadian elections! How can you be an American, when you voted for someone to stand in a parliament subserviant to the English monarchy?

Uhh... Yeah... :stonklol:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
So i capped a few of the Jeb failure reports because my dad is really sick right now and Jeb memes cheer him up (he hates the Bushes). Jeb failing literally makes my dad forget his problems and enjoy life.

http://imgur.com/a/Z7vmF

Jeb!
*sound of phone missing the receiver several times, finally, click*

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Your dad sounds like a really cool guy Oiled and Ready. I think I'll give my own dad a call tomorrow and talk to him about what a loser Jeb! is too. My dad loves schadenfreude and politics.

Jeb!'s failure and humiliation, bringing families together :unsmith:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Was Ted Cruz a stakeholder in a parliament whose authority and legitimacy depended upon the English monarchy which we Americans threw off the shackles of?

I have no issue with Ted Cruz being a Canadian. What I have issue with is Ted Cruz' lack of hate for monarchy. We cannot trust Ted Cruz to not to attempt to install himself as the King George III of America.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Like with the Obama candidacy, George Washington would be rolling over in his grave if he knew a subject of the British crown were running for President of the United States.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Oiled and Ready posted:

So i capped a few of the Jeb failure reports because my dad is really sick right now and Jeb memes cheer him up (he hates the Bushes). Jeb failing literally makes my dad forget his problems and enjoy life.

http://imgur.com/a/Z7vmF

Jeb!
*sound of phone missing the receiver several times, finally, click*

"Hell if I know," Bush replied. "I don't really care."

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I know this was posted yesterday but damned if it isn't the funniest thing from the whole election so far

https://mobile.twitter.com/existentialfish/status/692870108910219265?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

it honestly couldn't have been scripted any better

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

oystertoadfish posted:

it honestly couldn't have been scripted any better

it even had the mission accomplished reference at the end

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

its avery sad day when the retarded thread for morons surpasses this one in quality

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
So what time on Monday do the caucus results roll in? Asking for my friend. And by friend I mean my liver

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

bunnyofdoom posted:

So what time on Monday do the caucus results roll in? Asking for my friend. And by friend I mean my liver

Usually late night like 1 or 2AM but new technology is supposed to bring it to 10PMish so uh 5AM?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

wrap it up eastern time zoailures

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Lol holy poo poo, Sid Blumenthal predicted Trump in 2009.

"Our policy subsidizes a slave labor system that is destroying American families-half slave, half free etc. Someone is going to figure this out. If democrats don't do it, republicans will figure out a toxic xenophobic version...this new politics is coming, one way or another, including "rough beast" form..."

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/693245361578721280?s=09

Gotta hand it to him, that's prescient as gently caress. And of course Hillary did nothing with that and the countless other nuggets of insight in that email.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Rocks posted:

I know this was posted yesterday but damned if it isn't the funniest thing from the whole election so far

https://mobile.twitter.com/existentialfish/status/692870108910219265?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

i kinda wanna just give him a hug

• Locked thread