Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I love C9. "Holy gently caress we can't 2v2 lane against Apollo and KiWiKiD lets get the gently caress out of here!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

To be fair, who can stand up to the Kid in NA, or indeed the world?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rabidsquid posted:

Nidalee is fine but C9 doesn't know how to play around Rush. Also there is no way he has any say on pick ban after all HAI is there!!!!
Cloud9 tries to play like Chaser's Jin Air or Samsung Blue around their opponents and be really meticulous but Rush just doesn't mesh well, he's about three times more aggressive than anyone else on Cloud9 and they're still playing like they did when they had Meteos.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Killed By Death posted:

To be fair, who can stand up to the Kid in NA, or indeed the world?

true, true

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming
Billyboss the king of useless TP

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Wouldn't it be better to just get ghost or ignite and try to play more aggressively in lane ?

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Billyboss will just kill all of you.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
it's so depressing to watch rush completely run the jungle and then type TEAM>>>>??? in all chat

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Poppy should just be a 100% red side ban right now.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

AegisP posted:

Poppy will just kill all of you.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

BAN POPPY YOU STUPID SHITTERS

I'm glad b/c I needed some cold medicine.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
The sudden Poppy from behind into the triple knockup at least makes for some great watching.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Poppy needs to be insta ban. The tankiness is wild.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
"Billyboss has a huge advantage since Cloud 9 didn't draft a single tank, unless he tried to 1v5 in a long lane, oh no Bobbyross put on your blue suede shoes shablalababam!!!"

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

BY GOD HAI MAKES THE CALLS HOW DID HE CALL HIMSELF TO DEATH

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Jesus Rush.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Rush Nidalee so bad it's his fault when C9 loses!"

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Alright then.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I think Kirei got hit by every single skill shot at some point after the ten minute mark

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
DIGNITAS TAKES DOWN CLOUD 9

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

rabidsquid posted:

"Rush Nidalee so bad it's his fault when C9 loses!"

Broken clock, twice a day, etc etc

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Well, I guess that's what C9 envisions when they pick Nidalee. Would love to see damage numbers, it feels like Jensen's Gangplank was doing most of the heavy lifting damagewise and the others were acting as cleanup crew.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

I think Kirei got hit by every single skill shot at some point after the ten minute mark

Hai just got on the enemy comms and shotcalled him into the line of fire.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Monathin posted:

Broken clock, twice a day, etc etc

Nidalee draws a ton of bans in China and Korea still, and against Peanut its basically a must ban.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Savage Cracker posted:

DIGNITAS TAKES DOWN CLOUD 9

These casters are legit retarded

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Thank god high shotcalled rush to get a triple there.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

C9 Rush is like Steve Nash in the triangle offense

i'm telling you, having a good top laner to gank for is so important for a jungler. balls is loving awful.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Hai made the innovative and risky shotcall of telling Rush to carry him

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

i'm telling you, having a good top laner to gank for is so important for a jungler. balls is loving awful.

You can play around mid lane. Jensen is quite good.

Also I love how they're saying "Billyboss is really stepping his game up" and mistaking how strong and relatively easy Poppy is for improved play. Champs like Tahm and Poppy should be banned against weak top laners.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
"Dignitas are embarrassing doormen and garbage men. gently caress you. Kiss my rear end."

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

That earring.. is so dumb

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Poppy should be always banned against everybody except maybe if you get graves for it because poppy is broke and nobody can't play poppy.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Work Friend Keven posted:

Poppy should be always banned against everybody except maybe if you get graves for it because poppy is broke and nobody can't play poppy.

:agreed:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Cloud 9 on the analyst desk is closing rank and loving burying Bunny. He should look for another team. Sneaky just said he doesn't listen to Bunny's calls and Hai said Bunny needs to watch him play more? Lol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The team of friendship! "What Bunny that turd? Lmao who gives a gently caress he's why we lose actually"

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Jenny Angel posted:

"Dignitas are embarrassing doormen and garbage men. gently caress you. Kiss my rear end."

At least doormen and garbage men can take pride in their work.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Poppy got banned, it's a miracle.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Where is Froggen?

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
P
O
B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Poebelter putting on a masterclass of baiting and punishing.

• Locked thread