Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

Anyway, handing this off to Ernie, I need to get to bed.

i just came to the thread to say: i played diablo for 9 hours straight today co-op with friends as my second experience of the diablo universe. it was fun. i enjoyed myself. we pvp'ed at the end and i crushed both my friends even while teaming up on me. witch doctors rule. good night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Mar 27, 2020

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrlCgvGT5u4&t=68s

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
well i mean i brought up complexity but my problems never had anything to do with that.

basically i am saying i enjoy the more flawed mechanics of morrowind over skyrim because the systems of interaction it created were much more interesting, as opposed to the only slightly less flawed mechanics of skyrim which i believe lowered the overall enjoyment of those systems

in fact i would say skyrim is more complex than morrowind

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i like to pretend one of the dagger fragments then went off and played some strings on the lute

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

skyrim needs a Kung Fu Hustle mod

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the best mod in all of video games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCe5D8MIE7U

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

why can't you ask the corgi about solstheim

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i dunno but you can ask every npc about your corgi and most of them think its cute :love:

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

remember when bethesda wasn't afraid to include giant crab skeletons in their games

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The biggest problem with Skyrim is that it's not Undertale.

I don't want games with dragons, I want games that appeal to me as a broken individual on the internet.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
remember when bethesda had games with giant bugs and not just giant bugs

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

PBS Newshour posted:

i dunno but you can ask every npc about your corgi and most of them think its cute :love:
what does dagoth vemyn think about it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i dunno, i never finished my play through of the game with that mod installed, but i think there is some special dialogue related to him with some characters ???

it would probably be funnier if he just got the generic "oh wow your puppy is cute" thing though

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I like to talk about grinding trees into cheeseburgers

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what the!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOp1xRuamG4

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

PBS Newshour posted:

i dunno, i never finished my play through of the game with that mod installed, but i think there is some special dialogue related to him with some characters ???

it would probably be funnier if he just got the generic "oh wow your puppy is cute" thing though
in retrospect one of the coolest things about morrowind is that one can simply walk through the ghostfence
and ask Dagoth Vemyn what he thinks about one's dog

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

- the minutiae of your lives

This whole Catholic school substitute teacher thing I was banking on was a complete bust and I'm pretty down about it though I don't show it because we can't have both of us (here at home) being stressed about my employment issues. Turns out that in France they only hire subs if the teachers gone for at least a 2 week period or something. Anything less and they just throw the students around or something, I don't know. I didn't bother to find out enough to know it wasn't going to work.

So it's back to looking for work. I can't decide if I should continue to look for full-time librarian positions, which despite my experience I have no real background in, or if I should just get a lovely teach business English to adults thing. I feel like with the latter I could get hired pretty easily though the work doesn't seem all that engaging, even if I do like teaching. I don' t know.

I suppose I should go with whatever job allows me to keep my current part time job.

Also I have a sore throat and haven't been able to run since Friday (missed 1 day so far). I suppose you could say it wasn't the very best of weekends. I'll be fine though, I'm not particularly good at being down for very long.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gargling salt water is disgusting but it helps

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

You're right. That'll leave me the option of promoting into a full-time librarian where I'm now which would be the ideal position to have while I work on citizenship.

Salt water... I've been drinking incredibly strong ginger infusions which leaves me normal for about 3 hours out of time. I cut it with a bit of lime and honey to make it go down slightly easier.

Things I need to do today: brush up my papers (cover letter and CV), groceries, play bass, clean the flat, and see a friend. My best (french) friend has decided to come to Paris for the week so that should help some. She'll be in tonight or tomorrow.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I went into work for 3.5 hours, felt like poo poo and ended up coming home. I really hope this flu ends soon cause I don't get sick pay and I'm starting to worry about how much money I'm going to be missing come the end of the month :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
If I skipped the last 200 posts do I miss anything cool and/or good?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

What are your feelings on *video game*?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Kashuno posted:

If I skipped the last 200 posts do I miss anything cool and/or good?

how do you feel about 200 posts about farts

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

What are your feelings on *video game*?

bideo bames are bad

Tommunist posted:

how do you feel about 200 posts about farts

I mean I do read this thread so.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mods please rename this thread "The Red Meat Enthusiast Club"

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Spiros posted:

Mods please rename this thread "The Red Meat Enthusiast Club"

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

EccoRaven posted:

I have watched most of the Grease "live" (except for outside the east coast) tv musical. I give it a B for Grease adaptations (Carly Rae stole the show), and a C+ as my final grade because it's Grease it is a pretty blah musical overall.

Fun fact I was in my high school's production of Grease and I was a secondary character, understudy for a lead, and I haven't thought about it in <many> years but still apparently remember my choreography and recognize all my lines (and what they changed for the broadcast).

Also watching season 1/2 of himym and getting mad again but way less than I have been in the past, I hope some day to just enjoy the show in syndication without any baggage.

https://twitter.com/ScottWalker/status/693979246600032256

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

EccoRaven posted:

also only suckers fast travel everywhere in bethesda games. I never fast travel.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ricky Martin still makes good misc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBztnahrOFw

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

How can he still make good music when he never made any in the first place?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The original zombie woman can't dance.

The video reminds me of this, especially the people dancing in unison in the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMt-Z_2kvzA

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
True story, when I got my first mp3 player thing that could play videos like 10 years ago, this was one of the first things I put on it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

How can he still make good music when he never made any in the first place?

his spanish music > his english music

plus he's a dreamboat :allears:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

EccoRaven posted:

also only suckers fast travel everywhere in bethesda games. I never fast travel. I also download mods that make me eat food and get sleepy.
I used to be like this, banging on about verisimilitude and immersion in a game where ragdoll bodies regularly get their limbs caught in world geometry. Then I realized I was trying to split the difference on two very different game genres, and ending up with something weaker than either of them. It doesn't add challenge, just tedium. If I want fantasy high adventure, I'm gonna play Skyrim (or, more likely, Shadow of Mordor). If I want to play "mastering-nature survival simulator", I'll play Don't Starve (or Minecraft, or 7 Days to Die, or what-the-gently caress-ever).

And if I just want a game to do mindless tasks in for meaningless progression so I can turn off my brain for a while, I'll play Counter Strike!

Actually, Viscera Cleanup Detail, but the burn was too good to pass up.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Feb 1, 2016

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Reminder that the best game of all time is still Bebe's Kids for the SNES.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm going on a business trip to San Antonio. What things should I do there. I have little interest in seeing the Alamo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Max posted:

I'm going on a business trip to San Antonio. What things should I do there. I have little interest in seeing the Alamo.

Eat a lot of meat and overthrow capitalism.