Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Good by Apple Pie hello Maple Syrup :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

paranoid randroid posted:

im so loving conflicted

on one hand, trump loses, but ont he other, cruz wins

nnnnnnnghghhhh

this is way more hilarious

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

axeil posted:

Nah. Sanders will win NH and VT and possibly MA by a ton. If Hillary lost SC then you would see arzying

Hillary's not losing MA, sadly. She won't win it by as much as she did in 2008, but our state legislature is VERY much in the tank for her and there are too many old guard Democrats who like her.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

So basically Cruz is going to lose a bit of ground now, because looking at the map, there is no way he gets a bigger % from Rubio/Trump

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
lmao at Trump getting Stumped by loving Rubio in Iowa.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Pick posted:

Why are all you jerks harshing on Hillary? Hillary is going to be an awesome president.

She's going to start another war in the middle east and murder thousands of innocent people

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TED

CRUZ

STUMPED

TRUMP

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Josh Lyman posted:

Did pundits actually expect Trump to win Iowa? I thought Cruz was to win Iowa and Trump was to win NH/SC.

admitting the polls were wrong and pundits were right is basically step one in the demise of the trump campaign

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

misdirectomy posted:

You're asking if O'Malley's 0% support would have made a difference

It actually sorta does in Iowa's byzantine caucus system. That 0% theoretically means O'Malley had 14.9% of the raw votes.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Cruz wins.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

cruz is going to be insufferable but he'll get slammed down next few states

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

a cop posted:

What the..!?

"leading Rubio" I should have said. They just called it for Cruz. Sorry to get you excited :)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

MSNBC claims to have 99% of the GOP results with Trump leading Rubio by about ~2,000 votes. My Microsoft page is stuck at 80%, so who knows.

I feel like they hosed up or are lying.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
e: ahahah nice "accidental" troll there Joe

Wiz
May 16, 2004

Nap Ghost
If aqua boy stumps Trump I may never stop laughing.

This is the downside to Trump's bully strategy - show weakness and the knives *will* come out.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Logikv9 posted:

TED

CRUZ

STUMPED

TRUMP

it was actually Rubio

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

1% Fellas! :bernin:

Also HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUMPED!!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Cruz wins, according to MSNBC.

Donald Trump, confirmed loser, did not win.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I would poop on Ted Cruz's face if I could

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ann Selzer was found dead in her home on Tuesday. Authorities believe it was a suicide.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Goddamn America

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

MSNBC has called it for Cruz.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What god do I sacrifice a lamb to if Trump falls to third?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Gyges posted:

Cruz wins.

:the smiley with the thing cumming or whatever:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

stumped

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Brannock posted:

O'Malley opened his campaign by slamming Clinton and running to her left

Which means he's slightly less stupid than Jim Webb and realized he was running the Democratic Primary.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Emanuel Collective posted:

It actually sorta does in Iowa's byzantine caucus system. That 0% theoretically means O'Malley had 14.9% of the raw votes.

Lol come on now, we all know it didn't mean that.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Lame. So pretty much what everyone predicted.

Cruz
Trump
Rubio.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hold the fricking phone, cspan went and found themselves a genuine fiorina supporter

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Why is there a Canadian citizen on the ballot?

Odd....

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Bernie is outperforming in rural Iowa. He swept most of SW Iowa except for Mills and Cass (at least so far). He won Sioux City and much of NW Iowa. But the three big Bernie areas - Story, Johnson, and Black Hawk - are letting Hillary run way too close. This is giving Hillary the win. The students are not turning out at a sufficient rate.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Winkie01 posted:

Good by Apple Pie hello Maple Syrup :canada:

gently caress it if cruz goes all the way let's start our own birther movement

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Chromatic posted:

/pol/ keeps spamming that Reagan and McCain lost in Iowa and saying Trump will still win.

I really can't tell at this point if they're being ironic or they really want him to win.

I would rather live under four years of Trump than Cruz and I'm not making GBS threads you about it one bit.

I don't think it'll be a problem but still, I'm pissed already that Cruz has gotten as far as he has.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

I wonder who picked that dark green color for Rubio that blends into the background.

get your eyes checked

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Captain Magic posted:

Isn't the logic of a statistical tie looking good for Bernie that he'll be taken that much more seriously and his message would get spread that much farther in the time between the next primary caucus/election?

I mean if Super Tuesday were tomorrow, absolutely, he's in trouble, but it's not.

Because demographics are a thing.

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS
99% in and still down a few thousand votes for Rubio. Too bad. STILL GREAT.

Cruz is awful and won't actually win, he is essentially this cycle's Huckabee (I hope, ugh).

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I hope we get to see 1980-1990's trump, when the media turned on him after building him up, again

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
gently caress Cruz

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

Goddamn America

his face really offends me it's just nasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Quick reminder that Iowa went for Santorum and fuckin Huckabee in the last two elections so uh

• Locked thread