Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

a cop posted:

CNN reporting counties/precincts/whatever where hillary had major leads with 90% of the vote

Yea there are still a couple areas that are major cities that lean heavily Clinton that need to report

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

MO'M gaffe alert, that can't be good for his numbers

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Basically confirmed at this point that Paul will get one delegate from Iowa. Jeb! will get none. Zero.

Cruz, Trump and Rubio counts???

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Winkie01 posted:

I am a Alex Smith of posters weak armed :smith:

It's okay. You're additions are valued still!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Never mind, NYT has delegate counts but the iowa state results just show percentages as far as I can see.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lmao Hillary chant

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bernie please declare victory too

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Jaunts posted:

Joe, fill me in here: technically Democratic delegates are unpledged because they still have to go through the county/district caucus process, right?

They remain unpledged all the way to the convention. Tonight they are assigning the ~1,300 delegates to the county caucuses.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

GO CHILL, SHILL

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I WANT TO SEE IOWA BERN

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Please god stop showing Ted Cruz face MSNBC

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

time to count the money delegates i earned from oil death a rounding error

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Does he get to pick who the delegate is? Because old disabled midget dude should be at the top of his list.

Amish
Nov 26, 2004

Murder is on the menu.

Seconding this

Mostly because Dickerson! :love:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

blue squares posted:

If this turns to dueling victory speeches I may actually achieve full release

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Just a reminder for everyone that Sanders winning is rad and cool but using sexist language is not

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

R.A. Dickey posted:

Or that Bernie has shown no real ability to win over non-white democrats? Nothing tonight has changed that, and the upcoming contests with the exception of NH are going to be a problem

Lol if you think tonight has been a bad night for Bernie. They're neck and neck, this kind of result going to bring in a ton of money.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

blue squares posted:

If Bernie loses the caucus, but gets more delegates than Hillary - who is the winner?

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble

most expensive delegate ever

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Democrazy posted:

Just a reminder for everyone that Sanders winning is rad and cool but using sexist language is not

hahaha shut up.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Democrazy posted:

I agree! No slurs, please!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Democrazy posted:

Oh no, the berniebros

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

EugeneJ posted:

If Bernie loses the caucus, but gets more delegates than Hillary - who is the winner?

Both. See NH Democratic Primary, 2008

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Like I know the rules are made up and the points don't matter but saying you won because of unbound delegates is not very Democratic

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I hereby declare victory in Iowa for myself.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Democrazy posted:

Anyone using sexist language about Hillary and not tangible problems with her and her policies can get the gently caress out.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Democrazy posted:

Go chill, shill

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Powered Descent posted:

Does he get to pick who the delegate is? Because old disabled midget dude should be at the top of his list.

He does not! In fact, the actual delegate at the convention can shout out whatever name he likes, but it will be counted for Jeb!

(Unless Jeb! drops out before the convention, in which case the delegate becomes unbound.)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Democrazy posted:

This, but the other way around

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Holy poo poo Martin O' Malley shut up already, this just keeps going and going

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

He was talking about how he spanks his daughter, and how he's going to "spank" Hillary in the election. It was one of the creepiest, most awkward things I've ever seen.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Vox Nihili posted:

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you :tipshat:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
BACK TO 0.2%!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Democrazy posted:

Trump is a bitch, and Hillary sucks, got it.

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

They remain unpledged all the way to the convention. Tonight they are assigning the ~1,300 delegates to the county caucuses.

Gotcha, thx

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Frinkahedron posted:

most expensive delegate ever

Actually, the one Giuliani delegate from 2008 might have him beat, but it's definitely close.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

It's one of the (maybe the) biggest urban area?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

How can I immediately short-sell shares of Cruz to win the nomination? Because right now, tonight, this is his peak.

• Locked thread