Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Goetta posted:

People can do what they want gently caress off

I mean, you can vote third party, but you're basically screaming to the world that you're real dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

androo posted:

Nah, I'd prefer Sanders but I'd stil... wait who's this idiot losing his mind behind Cruz?

Steve King and Cruz's father are behind him.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Winkie01 posted:

Serious question any bernouts not voting for hillary in the general if she wins?

obama donor, canvasser, campaigner in 2008 and 2012. If Hillary is the nominee I will vote dem and indy in the local poo poo and because I live in a guaranteed blue state, TRUMP!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

androo posted:

Nah, I'd prefer Sanders but I'd stil... wait who's this idiot losing his mind behind Cruz?

I think it's Ted Tancredo, can anyone else confirm?

EDIT: NM

R.A. Dickey
Feb 20, 2005

Knuckleballer.

Yudo posted:

Wow thanks man really made me think

Have a think over the ramifications of a republican nominating the next three Supreme Court justices and get back to me

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Tigntink posted:

All you Bernie dudes saying you won't vote at all if he doesn't get the General - gently caress you. I guess you don't have to worry about your rights being taken away though.

Hillary Clinton will make my life harder through her failed economic policies and probably get thousands of people killed through her foreign policy, so no I won't vote for her.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

androo posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_King

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Looks like there are paper ballots still to come. Anyone with that type of vote is going to be a Hillary supporter, I just know it.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Tigntink posted:

All you Bernie dudes saying you won't vote at all if he doesn't get the General - gently caress you. I guess you don't have to worry about your rights being taken away though.
same

Cruz literally appeared at an event where a religious guy speaking at the event was literally calling for gay people to be straight-up murdered

gently caress Cruz with a rusty pipe

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

LeeMajors posted:

Jesus's cum strengthens the vocal cords.

:tinfoil:

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Northjayhawk posted:

lol, Cruz is unelectable. If he's the nominee, the GOP will be annihilated.

Yes this. He is an apocalypse for the republican party.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Tigntink posted:

Nah I'm white and and educated and have a good job it's pretty sweet really

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

smell this posted:

I can't believe Ted Cruz is the president now

Corn President*

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

god drat i despise cruz at the most visceral level

The worst part about Iowa is whoever wins the R side, everyone loses.

I like to pretend to forget to live in Texas.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Ugh. Cruz talking about fake Christ. Just an embarrassment all around.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Boosted_C5 posted:

I hope you people making TRUMP STUMPED remarks enjoy this Cruz speech.

IF Trump somehow loses, THIS MAN will be your next president.

Lucky for you Trump WILL win NH and SC.

If Trump and Cruz keep sniping at each other Rubio will 100% be the nominee, and there is no scenario where Cruz becomes President (outside of an October surprise Clinton murder tape) .

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Chromatic posted:

Is it me or does every republican candidate claim that the media is against them?

It plays really well with their base.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3
Lol he namedrops The Creator and the screen fills with CRUZ signs.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

If it's Hillary-Cruz or Hillary-Rubio I'm just staying home
Yup, definitely want Cruz or Rubio appointing 3 Supreme Court justices and turning back civil rights by 60 years.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
jebus

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Northjayhawk posted:

lol, Cruz is unelectable. If he's the nominee, the GOP will be annihilated.

None of these people are electable.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
After watching 10 seconds of Cruz's speech, I can see why Trump has been leading nationally. Ugh. Gross. Seriously.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Yudo posted:

Yes this. He is an apocalypse for the republican party.

I looked, and there before me was a pale face! Its visage was named Cruz, and Trump was following close behind him.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

ReidRansom posted:

Nah I'm white and and educated and have a good job it's pretty sweet really

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie could tell the DNC to gently caress off and no-show Wednesday's debate. He has leverage here

That wouldn't be like Trump holding a rally instead of coming to the debate. It would be more like the time Rick Scott refused to come on because Charlie Crist had a fan in his podium.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
An

Proposition Joe posted:

Hillary Clinton will make my life harder through her failed economic policies and probably get thousands of people killed through her foreign policy, so no I won't vote for her.

And yet, still less damaging than a Republican presidency

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

frankenfreak posted:

Who is that Paul Begala-looking guy behind Cruz?

Steve King (R-Iowa)?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

DynamicSloth posted:

If Trump and Cruz keep sniping at each other Rubio will 100% be the nominee, and there is no scenario where Cruz becomes President (outside of an October surprise Clinton murder tape) .

she is going to jail for abuse of internet for sure.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

King put *a lot* on the line, given Cruz's ethanol stance and he's obviously quite happy it paid off.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Proposition Joe posted:

Less people will die as a result of Hillary Clinton's policies than whoever her opponent would be in the general.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Cruz is tripling down on the religion.

Joy cometh before the morning :gizz:

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

I hope you people making TRUMP STUMPED remarks enjoy this Cruz speech.

IF Trump somehow loses, THIS MAN will be your next president.

Lucky for you Trump WILL win NH and SC.

Neither of them win the nomination. The general election is going to be Clinton-Rubio, Clinton wins while taking the popular vote by a fairly small margin.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
comething all over

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Chromatic posted:

Is it me or does every republican candidate claim that the media is against them?

They're not wrong.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
heh...

More like...

MOURNING IS COMING.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

None of these people are electable.

So Obama will just have to hang in there?

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Cruz speaks, says nothing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DynamicSloth posted:

Yeah but if that ever came to light the Republican Party would collectively cum so hard they'd all die and there'd be no Repub nominee left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

he just reeks southern baptist preacher

• Locked thread