Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
MothraAttack
Apr 28, 2008

Grem posted:

Hildawg gonna interupt Cruz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still loving suck. Trump is one of the best loving businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving people on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try noto make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

Lol what the gently caress is this

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3
This speech is so rambling compared to Rubio.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

he just reeks southern baptist preacher

And I am sure its very, very intentional

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

spoon0042 posted:

you know, free markets, just like jesus said

You didn't know that the kindly hippie who fed the homeless and healed the sick was also heavy into free market economics? Geez. Read the bible sometime.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Grem posted:

Ahaha, nice.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The real iowa caucus is the friends we made along the way

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hilary going on with Ted speaking is another weird step

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tzen posted:

At the Clinton event Monday night. Photograph: Win McNamee/Getty Images

:swoon:

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Tigntink posted:

All you Bernie dudes saying you won't vote at all if he doesn't get the General - gently caress you. I guess you don't have to worry about your rights being taken away though.

This.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Yoshifan823 posted:

I mean, you can vote third party, but you're basically screaming to the world that you're real dumb.

People who evaluate candidates on their beliefs and vote in their self-interest: dumb.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Proposition Joe posted:

What a convincing argument.

I mean, if you're talking the general election, it's a two person race, so that's really enough. Everyone who doesn't vote for the democrat is directly responsible if a republican wins.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Bye bye Ted. That's the last we will see of you, religious wacko. So stupid.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Zaphod42 posted:

Cruz is tripling down on the religion.

Joy cometh before the morning :gizz:

well it's true. i get wake up bjs and it's great

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Abel Wingnut posted:

how on earth is cruz viable against hillary or bernie? i just do'nt see it.

He's not. He'd lose to Hillary worse than Goldwater lost to LBJ. But Iowa continues its streak of going for fake evangelical nutjobs in the GOP caucuses.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Abel Wingnut posted:

how on earth is cruz viable against hillary or bernie? i just do'nt see it.

He's not, but fortunately this is probably the last we hear of him. I mean, anybody would be viable against Bernie but that's a moot point also.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Where is hilary

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Haha CNN just cut away like "ok we're done with whatever this is"

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
These spouses sure like leaving their mouths awkwardly open behind the candidates they are married to.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Goddamn I keep forgetting how much weight Bill's lost.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Winkie01 posted:

As someone who has never heard a Cruz speech I see now why so many republicans would rather have Trump

Trump is a serious fucker but he has actual charisma. Cruz is so incredibly unlikable he makes even Mittens look human

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
HI HILLARY

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Millenials are the worst, news at 11

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
My young...
Organizers?

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

haha, gently caress Cruz

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
Gosh Hillary is a little strident here

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

blue squares posted:

check the time you shill

93% reporting they are just prescient.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Congratulations, Gary the Quitter

Yudo
May 15, 2003

squidgee posted:

you assume that these posters all live in swing states where their vote matters

I do. Being taken hostage is not compelling politics anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Look for Bernie Sanders, then look very slightly higher than that.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Donald Trump posted:

Bye bye Ted. That's the last we will see of you, religious wacko. So stupid.

Please keep briefly paying attention to him enough so that he doesn't loving come back up to Alberta, thank you.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Grem posted:

pro troll move, i'll give her that

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
He sounds like a Southern megachurch preacher because that's the world he came out of. He went to Baptist schools in Katy, Texas.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

the bernout conspiracy theories are starting

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/43sexj/cspan_stream_clinton_precinct_chair_lied_about/

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Proposition Joe posted:

People who evaluate candidates on their beliefs and vote in their self-interest: dumb.

The irony is that the Bernie campaign has been about helping your neighbors, not just you. You can't be for Bernie and be for loving over your neighbors at the same time.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
So 2 of the 6 last winners of this nonsense didn't become the nominee, so statistically Cruz has a higher chance of not winning by winning....

This is all meaningless, lame.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Lol Clinton interrupting Cruz speech. Thanks Clinton.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Spiros posted:

Lol what the gently caress is this

/pol/ is melting down over trump getting stumped.

mrs. nicholas sarkozy
Jan 1, 2006

~let me see ya bounce that bounce that~
daily reminder that ruth bader ginsburg is 82 and gonna die soon and abortions rights are on the docket, vote for a loving democrat you idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
*Extremely* pro as gently caress move by Hillary to interrupt Cruz on his big night.

• Locked thread