Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Pro Politician.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
What is all this rights being taken away talk about?

The GOP ALREADY HAS a majority on SCOTUS. The same SCOTUS that has legalized gay marriage and upheld PPACA. And that hasn't in all these years of having a majority gotten rid of abortion.

It's a Democrat president that is the thread to civil liberties via SCOTUS nominations. The 4 Democrats HAVE voted lock-step against private property rights, the 1st amendment, the 2nd amendment, etc.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Powercrazy posted:

This is the type of attitude that I'll never understand. Look, people not voting for your team is a problem with who your team picked, not with them. I'm not going to vote for hillary, dwi.

actually you were just a shithead all along

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

squidgee posted:

Love her or hate her, she's an incredible public speaker.

Incredible is pushing it

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ginette Reno posted:

what a devastating loss, losing by like .3%. he's finished

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

MrChupon posted:

Are there any demographic breakdowns of the vote available yet?

Thats not how the Dem caucus works!

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
The thing I like about Hillary the most is how much she hates republicans. That's why she is my gal.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LeeMajors posted:

So Hillary has been crushing Bernie about UHC etc for two weeks and suddenly is a huge cheerleader? :eng99:

I'll vote for Hillary when she wins the nom, but goddamn....

Whatever happens - major props to Bernie for pushing her left

I hope Bernie calls her out at the debate Wednesday for details about her new universal health care plan

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

daily reminder that ruth bader ginsburg is 82 and gonna die soon and abortions rights are on the docket, vote for a loving democrat you idiots

you're dead first, bitch

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

lol hillary basically doing a victory speech while bottom of cnn is "CLINTON AND SANDERS IN DEAD HEAT"

Lol this idiot trying to keep her voting base engaged after a narrow win, stupid idiot.

(Sanders is gonna give a very similar speech, hth)

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

CowboyKid posted:

Bill looks like poo poo.

Too many cigars.

I wouldn't be suprised if he bit the dust during the general. Shrewd move from Hillary to stay married to him for this long.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

squidgee posted:

Sometimes. This one she did really well. Other times she's downright cringeworthy.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

feedmyleg posted:

I like everything Hillary is saying in her speech. I just don't believe her.

Exactly, it's like Ted Cruz had a vagina and learned how to be likeable.

mrs. nicholas sarkozy
Jan 1, 2006

~let me see ya bounce that bounce that~

crazy cloud posted:

lol cry about it more you dumb fuckin babby

maybe your poo poo party should nominate someone worth voting for if it wants votes, weird idea I know

lmao spoken like a true upper middle class white dude with no skin in the game

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

They're not wrong.

Die you poo poo.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tigntink posted:

I'm not for Hillary. I'm actually 100% pro Bernie and have been having events regularly for him in my area. However, I do know that republicans intend to gently caress over gays, minorities, immigrants, and women so why on earth would I ever take the chance on any republican winning?

Unless you are in one of like 10 counties in the battle ground states your vote doesn't matter. Vote for who you actually support. I may just write in Bernie.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

In the state that at one point both Clinton was the sure winner and then Sanders was the sudden surger ahead in the polls and ready to surprise win a tie is bad for both of them, but after NH it's basically Clinton territory and this won't fix that. He had more to lose, is what I'm saying.

Sanders surged, but was he ever actually ahead in the polls? It seems like he actually outperformed his recent polling average tonight.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

LeeMajors posted:

So Hillary has been crushing Bernie about UHC etc for two weeks and suddenly is a huge cheerleader? :eng99:

One of her biggest talking points since the last debate is that Obamacare is good enough and we worked so hard on that we can't just get rid it (for something better) already, it's too expensive, BERNIE SANDERS IS GONNA RAISE YOUR TAXES, but you know whatever??

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Winkie01 posted:

The thing I like about Hillary the most is how much she hates republicans. That's why she is my gal.

x100000000

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

squidgee posted:

Eh. She's no Obama.

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
She is totally going all in in UHC because of that tirade she was being called out on earlier in the weak. What a load of poo poo.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Hillary Clinton is incapable of magnanimity and reaching out to economically progressive voters.

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
Death to millennials

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Hey, I'm just gonna throw out some lovely baseball analogy that makes no sense

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

UHC != single payer.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bernie, say stuff so I can do something else

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Tigntink posted:

All you Bernie dudes saying you won't vote at all if he doesn't get the General - gently caress you. I guess you don't have to worry about your rights being taken away though.

Ah yes, Hillary Clinton, the one candidate who won't sacrifice millions of Americans for political gain

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It Takes Two blasting at Bernie HQ, because of course

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4578575/clinton-voter-fraud-polk-county-iowa-caucus

quote:

Clinton voter fraud in Polk County, Iowa Caucus
Caucus chair and Clinton precinct captain do not conduct actual count of Clinton supporters and deliberately mislead caucus

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

ReidRansom posted:

Nah I'm white and and educated and have a good job it's pretty sweet really

Pretty much. If Hillary wins, she'll probably lose the general.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Honestly, Bernie ain't getting poo poo passed in any conceivable congress in the next 4 years, so as much as I prefer his policies, his presidency wouldn't look that different from a Clinton one

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Boosted_C5 posted:

What is all this rights being taken away talk about?

The GOP ALREADY HAS a majority on SCOTUS. The same SCOTUS that has legalized gay marriage and upheld PPACA. And that hasn't in all these years of having a majority gotten rid of abortion.

It's a Democrat president that is the thread to civil liberties via SCOTUS nominations. The 4 Democrats HAVE voted lock-step against private property rights, the 1st amendment, the 2nd amendment, etc.

im going to miss u once rubio gets creamed in November and you fly away until the next election pex

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Cruz's dad is Bernie Sanders

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The Glumslinger posted:

Honestly, Bernie ain't getting poo poo passed in any conceivable congress in the next 4 years, so as much as I prefer his policies, his presidency wouldn't look that different from a Clinton one

executive orders

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

MSNBC said there was booing when Hillary said she was a progressive.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Bernie/Hilary could get really ugly, especially among big Bernie supporters.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

This sort of bullshit always happens in caucuses

Abolish caucuses

Yudo
May 15, 2003

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

lmao spoken like a true upper middle class white dude with no skin in the game

Except they are right: the DNC hosed up huge. Deal with it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LeeMajors posted:

She's been for UHC since the loving 90's dude, she's also said single payer is a bad way to go about it when there's already systems to expand and improve, this in no way is contradictory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If you're thumping that are you also thumping that anyone who isn't a white liberal is banding together to fight Bernie/support Hillary? I suspect Bernie will get more of the minority vote than people project.

• Locked thread