Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Trump get stumped?
Yes
No
#FeelTheBern
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Actually I'll vote for whoever promises to dismantle the Texas A&M system and round up all aggys to concentration camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Gail Wynand posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/43sexj/cspan_stream_clinton_precinct_chair_lied_about/czko9bf

Unbelievable. What a clusterfuck. P.S. - That woman: "Don't you want to show your daughter a woman can be president?" As a woman I CAN'T STAND this. If you want to vote for Hilary, do so because you agree with her policies, not because she has a vagina. I hate it when women list her sex as a valid reason why she deserves to be the leader of the free world. "Because we've never had one before" is utterly stupid. Why don't we wait for the RIGHT female candidate?

Yeah dude, it's loving crazy that someone would think that a candidate who has a ton in common with them would have their interests at heart.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Emanuel Collective posted:

I'm Lanny Davis and I'm currently spending the next 9 hours writing an email in response to this post

I believe you mean Attorney General Lanny Davis.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Yea SCOTUS is important. But again, unless you are in one of like 10 counties in like 8 states, you have zero influence on that nomination.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Josh Lyman posted:

Why does MSNBC polling information say Hillary has 665 and Bernie has 661?

Weren't there like 150,000 caucusers?

Delegates, buddy.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
It seems like a ton of pretty decent artists are pro Bernie so I wonder if they let the campaign use their music for free.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
And then she hi tailed it out of there without glad handing and poo poo, that is not going to look good at all

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Josh Lyman posted:

Those were all republicans.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:lol: MSNBC has Steve Kornacki making the same walk Megyn Kelly made election night 2012

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

The Romney 2012 campaign was a joke and even they were like "jesus christ something has to change" when they tied Santorum in Iowa. Hillary's camp? "SLAY QUEEN SLAYS AGAIN"

Your SLAY QUEEN HILLARY gimmick is confusing. What country are you from?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

I believe you mean Attorney General Lanny Davis.

Lanny Davis is the only likeable Clinton stooge other than George Stepha I'm not trying to spell that.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

It's a conspiracy, I'm afraid.

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

Andrea Mitchell seemed visibly shaken by the Clinton campaign making a mistake in declaring too early.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Those 7 O'Malley delegates hold all the power.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Valliantstu posted:

Delegates, buddy.
I thought there were 52 delegates in Iowa.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Josh Lyman posted:

Bernie didn't say "God bless America."

Atheist anarchy is upon us!

good

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Caucus-goers aren't counted, they're counting bound precinct-level delegates.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Voyager I posted:

Your SLAY QUEEN HILLARY gimmick is confusing. What country are you from?

Have you interacted with any diehard Clinton fans on twitter

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Wrap it up Bernie, and accept the coronation of President Hillary.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The only good thing about tonight is that I'm finally to just 2 streams, CNN and MSNBC.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Again, there were at least three delegates literally decided by a coin toss. None of this actually matters.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

shades of megyn kelly hightailing it back to fox's data center

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

a cop posted:

Yeah dude, it's loving crazy that someone would think that a candidate who has a ton in common with them would have their interests at heart.

I'm glad Hillary has solidified her sucky Baby Boomer bloc so well, thank goodness they'll stay well represented.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

:lol: MSNBC has Steve Kornacki making the same walk Megyn Kelly made election night 2012

Are you referring to the "let's go visit Karl Rove and ask him why he's such a fuckup" walk

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

What's the smiley that has the little cat thing getting knocked out?

Minsky
May 23, 2001

A literal tie is the best because not only does it mean Bernie didn't lose but also the millennials who were too lazy to go vote now have mad egg on their faces.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Joementum posted:

Again, there were at least three delegates literally decided by a coin toss. None of this actually matters.

Are you seriously questioning the sanctity of the coin toss? Seriously?

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

Joementum posted:

Kornacki's not showing enough leg.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Joementum posted:

If that's true than my hours sitting in front of the news and writing uninformed but passionate analysis has been for nothing.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Joementum posted:

Not the same without a Karl Rove :smith:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

The only good thing about tonight is that I'm finally to just 2 streams, CNN and MSNBC.

The will of the Gods matters, my man.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

santorum was down ~7% on romney in the last 2012 selzer poll and closed to a tie. rubio was down ~13% on trump in the last selzer poll and closed to nearly a tie. polling is not reality. one of the things that makes it interesting to watch votes happen

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

a cop posted:

What's the smiley that has the little cat thing getting knocked out?

:pusheen:

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Josh Lyman posted:

the Democrat system is very hosed up

and also dumb

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Joementum posted:

Imo we need to go back to the good ol' days when nominations were decided by comically brazen bribery

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Imo we need to go back to the good ol' days when nominations were decided by comically brazen bribery

do not worry friend, we still have super delegates.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Minsky posted:

A literal tie is the best because not only does it mean Bernie didn't lose but also the millennials who were too lazy to go vote now have mad egg on their faces.

All they had to do was go outside for a hour and their vote would have mattered

:allears:

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Current mumbling is we won't know the final winner tonight.

DRAMA.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
And yet Trump still lost. Hmmmmmmm. Almost as if his voters didn't turn out.

https://twitter.com/idaveprice/status/694370961496285186

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Upton Sinclair's The Jungle going over buying votes with beers in Chicago was a huge eye opener.

• Locked thread