Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

To be fair I'm not interested in what mediocre show epitasis is watching this week either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

bloodychill posted:

Muscle lady misogyny and constant anime shitposts got the last thread nuked. Why doesn't epitasis or The Colonel make an anime in games chat thread or something?

you're posting in it

e: but yeah epitasis should go to the anime forum at some point

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ill take epistatis watching snafu over debates over whether or not persona 4 is anime

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

bloodychill posted:

Yes, that is my avatar. What's your point?

It's a good av. I like your av.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Junpei Hyde posted:

It's a good av. I like your av.

Thanks, your av is pretty cool too!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

bloodychill posted:

Thanks, your av is pretty cool too!

Thanks.

I updated the OP with a new rule so hopefully this mess can be sorted out.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > That Japanese Game From Japan You Like Is Totally Anime, What You Like Is Anime

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Junpei Hyde posted:

I updated the OP with a new rule so hopefully this mess can be sorted out.

lets hang out posted:

⌒゚(σ_σ)゚⌒

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

I like Miku, and also tomboys.

you have my vote

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

U-DO Burger posted:

you have my vote

I'll make Games great again.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Endorph posted:

ill take epistatis watching snafu over debates over whether or not persona 4 is anime

Ugh I'm forced to agree but only because the latter will always be 10 pages of diarrhea on the wall and the former is a nice little easily-ignored cat poop that just barely missed the litter box.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont really get why epistatis going 'i like x anime' is so offensive to you

i can get thinking it's off-topic but idk why it'd actively annoy you

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Endorph posted:

They're jealous that epitasis is having a better time than them.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
Exciting Lemon

Endorph posted:

It mildly annoys me because it's off topic and there's a whole subforum dedicated to it that afaik is very active.

But also, epitasis shouldn't have fun while I'm stuck at work not having any.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Endorph posted:

Personally agreeing with bloodychill, but not specifically about epitasis and more about the fact that this thread is off-topic at least half the time, and that's on good days. It would be nice to be able to click on the vita games thread and actually read about games i can play on the vita.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why can't we all get along. we are all one nakama.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Mithaldu posted:

Personally agreeing with bloodychill, but not specifically about epitasis and more about the fact that this thread is off-topic at least half the time, and that's on good days. It would be nice to be able to click on the vita games thread and actually read about games i can play on the vita.

well there is your problem you are looking for things to play on the vita

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
short hair is better btw

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mithaldu posted:

then why does everyone shout down the one guy in this thread that's constantly talking about vita games

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Endorph posted:

then why does everyone shout down the one guy in this thread that's constantly talking about vita games

Because they aren't the right vita games.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Endorph posted:

*Policenaut will remember this*

Speaking of Vita games, good game Dungeon Travelers 2 is on sale in the US store.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm excited to join this community of Vita owners.

PS thanks for the recommendations everyone

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Saoshyant posted:

*Policenaut will remember this*

Speaking of Vita games, good game Dungeon Travelers 2 is on sale in the US store.

It's also still on sale in the EU. Lots of Square-Enix stuff half off, get 3rd Birthday for €10 y'all.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Policenaut posted:

Hop into the closest dumpster and you're there.

Is... Is this not already a dumpster?? I'm so confused.

I finally finished chapter 1 of Trails of Cold Steel last night, and I'm enjoying the progression in this one a bit more than in TitS, but the lack of grid is still something to get used to. Laura is my favorite character and I just want her to be the strongest.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

So are there just not games to talk about on the Vita, or are you all terrified to post in ADTRW?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't mind people having discussions that aren't totally on-topic all the time, but I shouldn't have to babysit this thread to keep it from turning into crew chat. So we've got a couple choices:

- I can gas this.

- I can rename this ANIME GAMES CHAT THREAD and move it to CCCC and let Ralp gas it.

- Y'all can post better, in the manner of posting less bad.

[in exasperated substitute teacher voice] Now won't that be fun? Can we do that for just a little while, huh guys?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i only want to talk about anime w/r/t the anime ladies that show up on my vidgame handheld, the Vita, but general opinions leak out sometime, due to necessity + clarifications on opinions on previously mentioned vita animes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh also for the next week this is an Unfair Probation Zone. It means I will probate people unfairly if I think they are posting bad.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

How are y'all enjoying Cyber Sleuth?

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.

Skeezy posted:

I haven't played it yet but I am downloading it right now. My Vita managed to unfuck itself after rebuilding the database again, so if people are having problems, maybe keep doing that and it will magically work. Maybe.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Skeezy posted:

I'm also curious to hear how it is. Most Vita content these days has been catching my attention and this sounds like a good Pokemon substitute, possibly?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I found a 64GB memory card for $85 on eBay. Is that pretty much going to be the best around price for that size? I really hate having to pay that much for 64gb but I'm tired of juggling games on my 4gb card :/

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Skeezy posted:

I found a 64GB memory card for $85 on eBay. Is that pretty much going to be the best around price for that size? I really hate having to pay that much for 64gb but I'm tired of juggling games on my 4gb card :/

i have a 32gb one and i play a ton of games and have not run out of space; only get a 64 if you really really think you'll need it

if you are coming from juggling a 4gb one you should be able to survive easily with a 32

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Mitchie M in the trailer, they really know how to get me excited for a game. We are going to get this in NA right?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh also for the next week this is an Unfair Probation Zone. It means I will probate people unfairly if I think they are posting bad.

that's fair

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MotU posted:

i have a 32gb one and i play a ton of games and have not run out of space; only get a 64 if you really really think you'll need it

if you are coming from juggling a 4gb one you should be able to survive easily with a 32

So what's the usual decent price for a 32gb card then?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Skeezy posted:

So what's the usual decent price for a 32gb card then?

50-54$ish I think, I had gotten mine forever ago during a sale so I don't know what the exact price was. Amazon has one for 52$ + 5$ shipping here, but its up to you if you want the 64gb from ebay for like 30$ more, I just never had a need for that much space

edit: oof that has a super long ship date actually I just noticed and their Prime elegible one is like 68$ :<

MotU fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Feb 3, 2016

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

So is there much point in playing the PSP project diva games or should I just get Diva F2? (And X when it comes out)

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Junpei Hyde posted:

So is there much point in playing the PSP project diva games or should I just get Diva F2? (And X when it comes out)

Those aren't on the psn store, are they?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MotU posted:

50-54$ish I think, I had gotten mine forever ago during a sale so I don't know what the exact price was. Amazon has one for 52$ + 5$ shipping here, but its up to you if you want the 64gb from ebay for like 30$ more, I just never had a need for that much space

edit: oof that has a super long ship date actually I just noticed and their Prime elegible one is like 68$ :<

I found one on eBay for $42 with the buy it now at $55 w/ free shipping. There were no bidders so I bid $43. Hopefully I get lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Mithaldu posted:

Those aren't on the psn store, are they?

No, but I can import them and play them on my PSP, and this seemed like the most likely thread to hive me a response, because I think the imports thread died.