Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Reds posted:

I despise it when a fanbase becomes bad enough that people talk about the fanbase being bad first and the game/show/whatever becomes an afterthought of "oh i guess it must be bad because the fanbase is bad."

Never judge something by its fanbase, decide whether it sucks or not for yourself. If the fans suck, just ignore them, it's not hard.

it's a lame thing to happen to something but also people are weird about people who like things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Erg posted:

do it!

but Xillia 2 isn't a PS4 game?

e: oh you must also have a PS3 if you're talking about P4AU

Yeah, I got both in my room hooked up to a single monitor. They use different cables (the red, yellow, and white for PS3, HDMI for PS4) so I don't have to go through the trouble of switching cables whenever I want to play one or the other.

Might also buy ME3 DLC too.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Droyer posted:

i like the cute christmas star

me too!

in kancolle news, apparently Taiwan's new president-elect looks the battleship Kirishima, to the point where she attended a convention during her campaign and everyone chanted "Kirishima!" and apparently lewd-doujin sales of said boatgirl have plummeted. hahahaha

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Space Flower posted:

me too!

in kancolle news, apparently Taiwan's new president-elect looks the battleship Kirishima, to the point where she attended a convention during her campaign and everyone chanted "Kirishima!" and apparently lewd-doujin sales of said boatgirl have plummeted. hahahaha

lol

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Space Flower posted:

me too!

Heh.

What the gently caress is this world coming to.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not linking because it's dirty but there's a new chapter of Itoshi no Nekkoke out and it's hilarious

so glad volume 3 is finally getting translated but I'm still not sure if anyone is actually working on it or just mining tumblr for one-off chapters people have done.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

me too!

That owns.

On a side note, this is a good Amaterasu.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Everything Burrito posted:

are you also about to get blown away? this wind is crazy.

yeah the wind is really intense and it's raining pretty hard!

sorry about not answering earlier, i took a nap!!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Heh.

What the gently caress is this world coming to.

something something waifu era.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

NotALizardman posted:

yeah the wind is really intense and it's raining pretty hard!

sorry about not answering earlier, i took a nap!!

stay safe!

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Apparently Ancient Magus's bride just got a domain registered. No idea if that means anything, but an anime would be pretty cool.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Reds posted:

Apparently Ancient Magus's bride just got a domain registered. An anime would be pretty cool.

it would be sick actually

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

like Grimgar, but even better because I know it won't make me sad

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I need more of that comic in a bad way

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Erg posted:

like Grimgar, but even better because I know it won't make me sad

it will though, I cried a bunch when the old man died :cry:

It would be awesome to see it animated though.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

aww, the AT ep where Jake ends up hosting a nature radio special is really sweet. makes me nostalgic for those narrated nature docs, and there's a very sentimental feel to it all, showing all the characters get invested in the struggles of a single rabbit.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I thought that story was sweet more than sad at least :shobon:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i'm gonna beat this guy up, tonight

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Erg posted:

I thought that story was sweet more than sad at least :shobon:

That sort of bittersweet thing just tears me up. There have been other chapters that were like that too, not really tragic but I still ended up a big mess over them.

That's also why I've never read a chapter of Chichikogusa I didn't cry over, lol.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Same OP.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

That sort of bittersweet thing just tears me up. There have been other chapters that were like that too, not really tragic but I still ended up a big mess over them.

That's also why I've never read a chapter of Chichikogusa I didn't cry over, lol.

I can understand that then

Fingers crossed it actually means an anime!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

dogsicle posted:

aww, the AT ep where Jake ends up hosting a nature radio special is really sweet. makes me nostalgic for those narrated nature docs, and there's a very sentimental feel to it all, showing all the characters get invested in the struggles of a single rabbit.

Do you like Herzog documentaries at all?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Dangerous Person posted:

those are definitely not similar things

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lmao, whenever Soul of Gold flashes back to the 80s series, everyone has insane 80s hair. It's great.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

i know the name, but apparently have not seen any of his movies! not very film literate atm
will definitely look into one with a subject that seems interesting though

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/694601908514754562

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It's more obvious in this screencap

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-EsHiMGsmM

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
This video should've ended with someone throwing eggs at him.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A better, more adventurous hedgehog for Hedgehog Day

:3:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hedgehogs seem like a weird mascot to choose, because they can be pretty fussy and fragile if you're raising one as a pet.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i have no idea why they put whoever they put in charge of the sonic twitter account but i'm glad they did because their tweets make me smile

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Parallax posted:

those are definitely not similar things

I meant it more in that Herzog gets invested in his subjects. You can always tell he legit cares about his documentaries.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

good evening anime chat thread, i just spent the greater portion of the last two days homebrewing my 3ds just so i could hack in a bunch of pokemon so that I can go and loving murder my friends, and I am almost done with the whole process. How is everyone else doing?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

pandaK posted:

good evening anime chat thread, i just spent the greater portion of the last two days homebrewing my 3ds just so i could hack in a bunch of pokemon so that I can go and loving murder my friends, and I am almost done with the whole process. How is everyone else doing?

i'm going on a trip to santa cruz for four days tomorrow, for my grandpa's birthday. i'm probably gonna end up emulating tons of harvest moon on my phone

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

pandaK posted:

I'm at work

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm waiting for my baked potato to finish baking.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I hope Sonic Team announces a game soon, ever since Colors things have actually been looking up for the series, outsourced spinoffs aside. Even Lost World was supposedly just mediocre for normal reasons rather than being literally broken or unfinished like the games from 1999-2006.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

is sonic trying to take over groundhog day???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Motto posted:

I hope Sonic Team announces a game soon, ever since Colors things have actually been looking up for the series, outsourced spinoffs aside. Even Lost World was supposedly just mediocre for normal reasons rather than being literally broken or unfinished like the games from 99-06.

yeah, i really loved colors and generations. it's kind of heartwarming how the games have managed to steer so far away from what they used to be, and now actually have genuinely cute, funny writing and neat gameplay.

• Locked thread