Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Ammanas posted:

Parents let him bang nails into a 2x4 at a work site when he was 10 now he thinks he's a laborer. Smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
And now he's...

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
You're both wrong. I'm tall buff and handsome, which apart from the inherited wealth is an unfair advantage you'll never enjoy

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Enjoy death by guillotine.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ammanas posted:

Parents let him bang nails into a 2x4 at a work site when he was 10 now he thinks he's a laborer. Smh

Hey man, you don't know us. During my college Summer abroad I helped build a well during our month long trip to Costa Rica.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You're both wrong. I'm tall buff and handsome, which apart from the inherited wealth is an unfair advantage you'll never enjoy
post ur fit

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

U 1st

Lake Effect
May 8, 2008

Hockles posted:

It's been a few years now, but Tony Grossi (not any better) was the old beat writer for the Plain Dealer. And he posted some tweet that was meant to be a DM to somebody about Haslam or some exec, and it insulted their ability. He was fired or "was resigned" shortly after. I think that Mary Kay getting that position came with the stipulation that she was going to be, like you said, the Browns mouthpiece.

Mary Kay and Tony Grossi were both on the Browns beat since before the Move. Public perception that she's a straight mouthpiece for the Browns was already pretty solid **even before 1995**

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

"Things My Mom Told Me", post by MY NIGGA D-LINK, 2016

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Fauxton your job sounds like it's actually interesting vs some dudes nepotism and the rest of our boring office jobs. Investigator for government or third party private investigation firm?

Sort of in between - I'm employed by a large bank as a money laundering investigator, except my reports go to the treasury and the risk management/compliance administration organizational budget isn't affected by the bank's performance (e.g. we have no skin riding on whether we terminate or retain a relationship for example). They've set it up so that we're about as independent of bank influence as possible while still having access to all the systems for investigation.

My job has its high points. Made the bank close all accounts owned by an 80-year old retiree a while back because he wouldn't stop letting his lovely grandson funnel shady cash through it, I threaten branch managers all day everyday, and I get to tattle to the feds when Joseph P. Fuckhandle in the desert thinks he's hiding his income from the taxman by just depositing $9,900 every afternoon. (Want to get audited? Make it seem like you're trying to hide something.)

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'm getting paid2post in this, the johnny football thread, right now.

can't wait for jerry to sign him

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ammanas posted:

"Things My Mom Told Me", post by MY NIGGA D-LINK, 2016

You're a really good poster. Did you learn how to pwn like that in d&d?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I work a corporate job where I got to write my own job description after I was hired into the position because they had no idea what I was doing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Enjoy death by guillotine.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

DariusLikewise posted:

I work a corporate job where I got to write my own job description after I was hired into the position because they had no idea what I was doing.

I got to do this too!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Guys I'm still trying to figure out how forums user Ammanas know's that my mom tells me that I'm handsome. A lot. And that 2007 era LF communism is terrifying. Everyone I know is worried about the day when the nameless masses of gbs users with furry avatars rise up and take what's rightfully theirs. I only pray that Microsoft releases another bad gaming console, or another Alabama sanitation worker needs help opening a hotdog shop long enough to keep them distracted until my fortress is complete

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
you'd think with such a great job you could buy some thicker skin.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Is Manziel pro-Sanders for that sweet pot freedom?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Guys I'm still trying to figure out how forums user Ammanas know's that my mom tells me that I'm handsome. A lot. And that 2007 era LF communism is terrifying. Everyone I know is worried about the day when the nameless masses of gbs users with furry avatars rise up and take what's rightfully theirs. I only pray that Microsoft releases another bad gaming console, or another Alabama sanitation worker needs help opening a hotdog shop long enough to keep them distracted until my fortress is complete

Maybe he is your dad

Nov 6, 2002

WHOOPS posted:

lol

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You're a really good poster. Did you learn how to pwn like that in d&d?

Thanks for asking, yes I am a huge deal. Appreciate u

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ammanas posted:

Thanks for asking, yes I am a huge deal. Appreciate u

If only there was a Jew establishment oligarch that you could vote for, things will really keep trending in your direction

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Quoting for extreme anger.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

were you sobbing uncontrollably as you wrote this post

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

were you sobbing uncontrollably as you wrote this post

No, I was trembling with anger like parm said

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

No, I was trembling with anger like parm said

There's medication for that.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

There's medication for that.

Are you on meds?

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

If only there was a Jew establishment oligarch that you could vote for, things will really keep trending in your direction

Whoa whats with this casual use of the j-word as a pejorative. Shame on you for your implicit associations

Nov 6, 2002

This thread about a drunk rear end in a top hat has gone in a weird direction.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NC-17 posted:

This thread about a drunk rear end in a top hat has gone in a weird direction.

It's the Rule of Threads in action

Rule of Threads: longer a thread goes on with not much new or good/happy developments to discuss, more likely and quickly it is to turn to poo poo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
What the gently caress is happening here

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
You can't force an off-topic thread

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
MY NIGGA D-LINK wants us all to know he drives a Dodge Stratus.

Nov 6, 2002

WHOOPS posted:

MY NIGGA D-LINK wants us all to know he drives a Dodge Stratus.

literal spittake

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WHOOPS posted:

He is the easiest dude to troll ever.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I was loving with him and I hit a brutal nerve that caused a chain reaction I'm sorry dudes

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Are you on meds?

This isn't about me. It's about your immense rage which probably stems from guilt over your chosen football team. Once you're willing to bandwagon, you'll feel much better. The Chiefs will be happy to accept you :)!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Intruder posted:

What the gently caress is happening here

A small glimpse at the Browns 2016 season.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm CIO of my parents' 7-11 and I poop my pants irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

• Locked thread