Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://i.imgur.com/sfmkUhf.webm

New Archer trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzPCR4vUguk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I'm off to join the army then...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I see the writers have passed the Turing test, in the best way possible.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

:allears:

I couldn't find this in a larger resolution.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I'm glad that Ryan Reynolds is taking back his title of "Best Hunky Cool Guy Named Ryan That All the Ladies Love" from Ryan Gosling.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

I read somewhere that this season is going to be all Magnum P.I., like the Miami Vice season. I can't wait!

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
http://i.imgur.com/HpoguQo.webm

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

King Vidiot posted:

I'm glad that Ryan Reynolds is taking back his title of "Best Hunky Cool Guy Named Ryan That All the Ladies Love" from Ryan Gosling.

Too bad it's just like braille down there...

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol its not the baseball version

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Kheldarn posted:

There is still no better comic book movie than the first Ninja Turtles film.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Did this man have a stroke or something, what's the story here

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Chard posted:

Looks like he thinks he got fouled and is pissed/baffled that the ref didn't call anything.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Chard posted:

He just realized he forgot to turn off the oven back at home.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Deteriorata posted:

Looks like he thinks he got fouled and is pissed/baffled that the ref didn't call anything.

No, he just took too long to decide how to most effectively fall down and flail around and then realized how much of a dumbass he was for doing that. He's like "oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo how do I make it look like he broke my leg now?"

edit: Oh wait that isn't a soccer game. I'm stupid.

ToxicSlurpee has a new favorite as of 06:46 on Feb 4, 2016

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Chard posted:

The acid is kicking in. :memes:

he's just processing that he passed the ball directly to the opposition

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

ToxicSlurpee posted:

No, he just took too long to decide how to most effectively fall down and flail around and then realized how much of a dumbass he was for doing that. He's like "oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo how do I make it look like he broke my leg now?"

No, that's soccer. This is Australian Rules footy, where if you actually have hurt yourself the done thing is to get up and keep playing lest you be thought of as a pussy.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Edit: ^^^ What he said.

http://i.imgur.com/s4nqGpK.gifv

Steve Holt! has a new favorite as of 06:52 on Feb 4, 2016

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

That is a pro speccy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Hyperlynx posted:

No, that's soccer. This is Australian Rules footy, where if you actually have hurt yourself the done thing is to get up and keep playing lest you be thought of as a pussy.

I remember playing that in summer camp over a decade ago. They basically sold it to us as American football for people who weren't lazy cry-babies.

For backstory, it was an American summer camp that hired almost exclusively white foreigners, mostly from Australia and New Zealand.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

Casey Jones is the hero of that film.

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

What the gently caress is this bizarre sport.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Count Roland posted:

Quidditch.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

ultrabindu posted:

Casey Jones is the hero of that film.

Well, he is the one who ultimately defeats the Shredder.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
It's such a good movie (TMNT 1990), and hit me at age 9, perfect timing. Ugh. So good.

They showed it for free at a park downtown last summer, and there were a thousand people there, all saying the lines together and being dorky, but it's such a feel-good movie for people of that era. Cowabunga!!

Content fail: I couldn't find a gif of Splinter saying 'cowabunga' at the end of the movie. What's a good way to search gifs? Google sucks.

Forti
May 5, 2009

Count Roland posted:

Ozzyrools

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Count Roland posted:

Aussie Rules.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Count Roland posted:

It's Calvinball rugby played on a cricket field

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Aginor posted:

Aussie Rules.

They are indeed baddass

:nms: :nms:

"Let's just pop that back in, mate."

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

spookygonk posted:

They are indeed baddass

I had to do that when I was 15 in football, Center put his helmet in my knee while the guard hit me up top. Dislocated my knee cap, shattered my tibia plateau, and tore my ACL. Mine was above my knee and I had to push it back down into position.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I play rugby so I'm used to "weird rules Americans don't get" but I'm utterly baffled by AR. Like why is ok to tackle that guy and then other times the carrier and defender are just running in lockstep? If that were rugby the ball carrier would get splattered.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

SubponticatePoster posted:

I play rugby so I'm used to "weird rules Americans don't get" but I'm utterly baffled by AR. Like why is ok to tackle that guy and then other times the carrier and defender are just running in lockstep? If that were rugby the ball carrier would get splattered.

If they have the ball it's fair game, if they don't it's not. Pretty simple really.

You can use other players as props for things like a speccy where you jump off them to get the ball but it can't be an attack on them, they just need to be furniture.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

spookygonk posted:

They are indeed baddass

Having dislocated and manually re-located my patella multiple times; the relief/brain chemicals you feel when its goes back into place is unmatched. Those little love taps to get it back into place probably didn't even register.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

I've already watched this more times than is healthy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless