Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Johnny FOotball
This poll is closed.
he owns 46 9.85%
John Football 86 18.42%
I love the elfish drunkardd 78 16.70%
In my dreams Football Johnny forever rolls right gesticulating and pump faking and lowering his head into clown rear end fools and he's got a good buzz on and he's throwing incredibly late to a receiver who's been open since the dawn of time and when he completes the touchdown pass he pops a bottle at the club and i wake up and i am Active in my Private Area 257 55.03%
Total: 467 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Has anyone considered that this was actually Johnny from the future?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

NC-17 posted:

Has anyone considered that this was actually Johnny from the future?

You know, I figured the hobo told Haslam to draft JFF was Johnny from the future, but I suppose that he could become this dude before becoming the hobo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

There are at least four time johnnies in our current timeline, they're numbered 1, 3, 4, 5

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

This is the Platonic Clevelander.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I personally don't deal with accounts payable or receivable, apart from signing off on paying subcontractors. But I don't write the checks, accounting does. The only money that means anything to me is operating capital, and of course managing the budgets on my projects. Besides, the type and scale of the work we do would preclude anyone from paying in cash.

Look at Old Family Money McGee here. For the longest time posting like he was a normal just like the rest of us

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Not the fan Cleveland needs, but certainly the fan Cleveland deserves.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

He looks like a fatter, uglier Patton Oswalt

Allahu Snackbar
Apr 16, 2003

I came all the way from Taipei today, now Bangkok's pissin' rain and I'm goin' blind again.
I'm kind of hoping that John Football goes direct to CFL

FAUXTON posted:

Sort of in between - I'm employed by a large bank as a money laundering investigator, except my reports go to the treasury and the risk management/compliance administration organizational budget isn't affected by the bank's performance (e.g. we have no skin riding on whether we terminate or retain a relationship for example). They've set it up so that we're about as independent of bank influence as possible while still having access to all the systems for investigation.

My job has its high points. Made the bank close all accounts owned by an 80-year old retiree a while back because he wouldn't stop letting his lovely grandson funnel shady cash through it, I threaten branch managers all day everyday, and I get to tattle to the feds when Joseph P. Fuckhandle in the desert thinks he's hiding his income from the taxman by just depositing $9,900 every afternoon. (Want to get audited? Make it seem like you're trying to hide something.)

Sup BSA/AML buddy

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Hockles posted:

You know, I figured the hobo told Haslam to draft JFF was Johnny from the future, but I suppose that he could become this dude before becoming the hobo

Johnny Football is the real life version of that Heinlein short story where every character is the same person, just at a different point in time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sweet thursday posted:

He looks like a fatter, uglier Patton Oswalt
so he looks like your mom

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Allahu Snackbar posted:

Sup BSA/AML buddy

Not much, just put in a couple 14-hour days because ugh people always move tons of cash in december

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

R.D. Mangles posted:

There are at least four time johnnies in our current timeline, they're numbered 1, 3, 4, 5

Imagine four Manziels on the edge of cliff...

Allahu Snackbar
Apr 16, 2003

I came all the way from Taipei today, now Bangkok's pissin' rain and I'm goin' blind again.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

The Manziel nearest the edge of the cliff wildly scrambles and blindly heaves a pass to the Manziel wearing a blonde wig in Vegas

Browns draft picks work this way

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Allahu Snackbar posted:

The Manziel nearest the edge of the cliff wildly scrambles and blindly heaves a pass to the Manziel wearing a blonde wig in Vegas

Browns draft picks work this way

With the 2nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, The Cleveland Browns select that cliff

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

swickles posted:

Johnny Football is the real life version of that Heinlein short story where every character is the same person, just at a different point in time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies

That's a good movie too.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

computer parts posted:

That's a good movie too.

That actress was terrible. She was the most unconvincing man I've ever seen since myself.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hmmmm nope not buying it, not a true fan

where's the wig

where's the stache

where's the shirt that says only BILLY

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Someone in this thread said Johnny isn't an alcoholic. lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

hmmmm nope not buying it, not a true fan

where's the wig

where's the stache

where's the shirt that says only BILLY

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

If Chris Farley and Nick Offerman had a kid.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

NC-17 posted:

Also...

"outlaw bloodlines"

efb

Holy poo poo. Weren't they also racist, or targeted poor (minority) communities to force them to sell land?

E: Nvm. The second part of this was a derail that seems to have ended.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

v2vian man posted:

Someone in this thread said Johnny isn't an alcoholic. lol

Well this isn't the SmartHouse thread

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Imagine 4 1st round 22nd pick quarterbacks on the edge of a cliff

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Cleveland is 3/4 of the way there. Whoever their next #22 QB is, then Brady Quinn again

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
I would say that Brady Quinn is the most successful of the three 22nd pick QBs. He may not have the numbers but he ended up marrying Alicia Sacramone. What he lacks on the field, he makes up for his off field exploits.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Remember the dude who hid in the Browns bathroom so they wouldn't sign him?

Browns are bad, is what I'm saying.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

sweet thursday posted:

Look at Old Family Money McGee here. For the longest time posting like he was a normal just like the rest of us

I'm extremely normal. I love my mom, my country, football, the Pittsburgh Steelers and driving my normal Nissan Titan 4x4.

And Johnny Football

Lake Effect
May 8, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Remember the dude who hid in the Browns bathroom so they wouldn't sign him?

And it wasn't just some dude either. It was Bart Scott. Not exactly a practice squad guy.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Lake Effect posted:

And it wasn't just some dude either. It was Bart Scott. Not exactly a practice squad guy.

Put Bart Scott in the hall of fame.

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dubious posted:

corporate office jobs are boring as gently caress and you most certainly don't want one if you value your sanity

drat right. Humans were made to hunt

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/marykaycabot/status/695382042389819392

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
It's official. Manziel must be banned from the league.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Johnny loving rear end in a top hat

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Parmesan Basil posted:

It's official. Manziel must be banned from the league.

Yup. Crossed the line from "Rich dickhead being a rich dickhead" to "Get this POS out of the league, ASAP."

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9271/johnny-manziel

quote:

According to ABC Dallas, Johnny Manziel allegedly told his ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley to "shut up or I'll kill us both."
Per the report, Crowley thought Manziel was "on drugs or maybe having a psychotic break." There are numerous disturbing allegations of abuse, from Manziel hitting Crowley multiple times to forcing her into a car against her will. He threatened to kill himself multiple times. Crowley has sought a protective order against the quarterback. Manziel's life has clearly spiraled out of control. He won't be in the league next season. Feb 4 - 6:20 PM

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
and like that, goon opinion does a direct flip

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Poonerman posted:

and like that, goon opinion does a direct flip

Goon opinion flipped in his sophomore year in college because people can't stop watching ESPN.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
mmmhmm goon u say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Grittybeard posted:

Goon opinion flipped in his sophomore year in college because people can't stop watching ESPN.

ten pages ago this thread was johnny slobbering

• Locked thread