Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Thump! posted:

The Feds even called them to warm them of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning from sleeping in a vehicle with the engine running.

Those... MONSTERS!

Also, can we start the theory the Lavoy was actually a deep cover agent and his "death" was just a simple way bring him in? Maybe we can photoshop a tarp teaching a class at FBI HQ or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:eyepop:

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments

stillvisions posted:

Those... MONSTERS!

Also, can we start the theory the Lavoy was actually a deep cover agent and his "death" was just a simple way bring him in? Maybe we can photoshop a tarp teaching a class at FBI HQ or something.

You see, Lavoy purposefully ran the first roadblock so that when he stopped at the second one there would be less witnesses. Originally he was supposed to ram the second roadblock, but he lost control of his vehicle due to the road conditions. This is why the one FBI agent has such a bad time getting out of the way; they had practiced the stop completely differently but Lavoy went off-script.

Notice after he leaves the vehicle, Lavoy circles to the rear so the people inside don't have a good viewing angle. Then he "goes for his gun", but the FBI agent misses the cue. Confused, Lavoy puts his hands back up to reset the scene and then "goes for his gun" again. Then the hail of blanks, a squib dye-pack he's wearing fires off and he falls down.

The biggest tell that Lavoy was secretly a LEO plant is that he was the main agitator for killing the cops and FBI; everyone knows that LEO frequently agitate inside of law-abiding groups in order to fabricate better charges.

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

Thump! posted:

The Feds even called them to warm them of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning from sleeping in a vehicle with the engine running.

We have the worst despotic tyrannical government ever :cripes:
You know, it just occurs to me that there may be some substance to all the cries about NANNY STATE.

That said, I'm unhappy that the FBI decided not to let Fry continue his hilarious livestream (just gonna do a quick reset).

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

meristem posted:

You know, it just occurs to me that there may be some substance to all the cries about NANNY STATE.

That said, I'm unhappy that the FBI decided not to let Fry continue his hilarious livestream (just gonna do a quick reset).

it's the right thing for them to do, but I, personally, would benefit if they didn't

oh no I think I just became a SovCit! JUSTICE FOR THE STREAM

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

:gonk: That is horrifying and you should be ashamed, and would you mind if I used it as an avatar?

Fionnoula
May 27, 2010

Ow, quit.
The Bachelorette: Harney County

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Merrill Grinch posted:

You see, Lavoy purposefully ran the first roadblock so that when he stopped at the second one there would be less witnesses. Originally he was supposed to ram the second roadblock, but he lost control of his vehicle due to the road conditions. This is why the one FBI agent has such a bad time getting out of the way; they had practiced the stop completely differently but Lavoy went off-script.

Notice after he leaves the vehicle, Lavoy circles to the rear so the people inside don't have a good viewing angle. Then he "goes for his gun", but the FBI agent misses the cue. Confused, Lavoy puts his hands back up to reset the scene and then "goes for his gun" again. Then the hail of blanks, a squib dye-pack he's wearing fires off and he falls down.

The biggest tell that Lavoy was secretly a LEO plant is that he was the main agitator for killing the cops and FBI; everyone knows that LEO frequently agitate inside of law-abiding groups in order to fabricate better charges.
This is excellent and should be posted on militia discussion boards to see who buys it.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Fionnoula posted:

poo poo, is that how guys meet chicks nowadays? It looks like I need a career change.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Where exactly in the constitution does it say the government has the power to cut off a livestream?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Perfectly Safe posted:

The FBI say that they're letting people onto the land to irrigate.

Fry thinks that that sounds like bullshit because you can't irrigate if the temperature's so low that water doesn't flow.

It's entirely possible that it is actually a ruse given the news today, but "irrigate" would probably mean "dig/clear irrigation channels" in this instance, which isn't prevented and may well be helped by freezing temperatures. It's like he's never even played Dwarf Fortress.

Man, it'd be nice if we could get some ranchers that knew how to ranch

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Hermetic posted:

:gonk: That is horrifying and you should be ashamed, and would you mind if I used it as an avatar?

Not at all :hfive:

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Fionnoula posted:

Does it say something about me that my mind went to some incredibly dark places when looking at that sign, the daughter, and all those big tough FBI guys in one shot?

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Hermetic posted:

Flip it the other way, though, so it looks like he's gauging the reader's reaction to your posting.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Where exactly in the constitution does it say the government has the power to cut off a livestream?

I would guess federal regulation of radio wave frequencies under he Communications Act of 1934, which cites the Interstate Commerce clause, to cut off phone service, but that's just me spitballing.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
That was not a serious question.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Fionnoula posted:

Hey militants: real gear, real job using it, townspeople tossing their daughters at them in adulation.

Jealous much?

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

DeathSandwich posted:

Does it say something about me that my mind went to some incredibly dark places when looking at that sign, the daughter, and all those big tough FBI guys in one shot?
You mean, a harem ending?

Does the FBI do one of those pro-charity firefighter-type calendars? Asking for a friend.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hey militants: real gear, real job using it, townspeople tossing their daughters at them in adulation.

Jealous much?

They wouldn't want that dirty liberal anyway

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Jealous much?

And I can't help but notice that their chests stick out further than their stomachs.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Perfectly Safe posted:

And I can't help but notice that their chests stick out further than their stomachs.

If they were REAL tier 1 operators they would know that storing tactical bacon in their internal gut pouches is the best way to stave off hunger while in the bush

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kazak_Hstan posted:

that's for the states to decide. :clint:

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

There were always random assholes in GBS tipping threads talking about how they would lay out a pile of singles and remove bills each time the server displeased them, I always assumed it was stdh.txt until I actually saw someone do it a couple months ago. I ended up throwing a :10bux: on her table because by the time he left it was like $3 (My wife and sister had to waitress when they were younger so gently caress leaving her a 'gently caress you' tip) Did I just find the one asshokes who actually does this or do other people actually do it.

This asswipe was taking singles away for poo poo like 'didn't refill my drink fast enough', I wish I could still be shocked how much of an rear end in a top hat people can be to service people.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Toasticle posted:

There were always random assholes in GBS tipping threads talking about how they would lay out a pile of singles and remove bills each time the server displeased them, I always assumed it was stdh.txt until I actually saw someone do it a couple months ago. I ended up throwing a :10bux: on her table because by the time he left it was like $3 (My wife and sister had to waitress when they were younger so gently caress leaving her a 'gently caress you' tip) Did I just find the one asshokes who actually does this or do other people actually do it.

This asswipe was taking singles away for poo poo like 'didn't refill my drink fast enough', I wish I could still be shocked how much of an rear end in a top hat people can be to service people.

Nothing makes me angrier faster than the disparagement of the poor (and I count punishing your server like that to be in that realm)

I used to be an average tipper mainly because I didn't know any better, but thanks to the financial crisis I was forced to be a server for a few years and I definitely gained a whole new respect after that.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
How the hell did restaurant/waiter chat happen?

Also the reason waiters and other food service people are shat on is because of the other NRA.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Thing is, I get not wanting to tip - why should we have to? Restaurants should pay people a real wage. The cost for servers should be included in the meal.

But we do have to tip, because servers get poo poo. So tip at least 20%, even if your service sucked. Everyone has bad days now and then - most of us don't lose money from our jobs just because we're a little off that day.

Just imagine that it's actually part of the bill. It should be, anyway.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Booourns posted:

I know it's the middle of the night day, but holy poo poo take the tip chat somewhere else

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Toasticle posted:

Trust me, when it comes to stuff like that the reality is worse. I saw more than once some one person table make a big deal of leaving a $10 or $20 tip except when the server left they'd cover it in syrup, slap the place mat over it, and then cover that in syrup as well. That is a tremendous pain to clean up and leaves you with a sticky, disgusting bill.

People do poo poo like that. If you can think of a way to be awful to a server somebody, somewhere has probably done it. Because your job is to be infinitely nice and patient all you can really do is grin and take the abuse in most places. It's why customer service of any stripe is a terrible job. People think that because you're there to serve them they're better than you and can treat you as badly as they want. When they realize they can get away with anything short of physically injuring you they'll do whatever they want.

It also doesn't help that we've managed to teach Americans that if you bitch enough you'll get free poo poo. Guess who has to deal with that?

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

PhazonLink posted:

How the hell did restaurant/waiter chat happen?
Racist code words - Canadians - bad tippers - tipping. All about tipping. Everything you wanted to know and lots more!

You can see how it can happen.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Toasticle posted:

These sorts of people are why you should think hard about the behavior of those people who always complain that they can't get good service anywhere.

My server sense tells me that Sean is probably a decent to good tipper, but Frye leaves nothing and then feels smug about it

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
also, what's up with circumcision?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

theflyingorc posted:

foreskin is a pretty hosed up tip imo

e: didnt even mean the double entendre, but i like it

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

theflyingorc posted:

As a men's rights activist, I feel that

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Trust me, when it comes to stuff like that the reality is worse. I saw more than once some one person table make a big deal of leaving a $10 or $20 tip except when the server left they'd cover it in syrup, slap the place mat over it, and then cover that in syrup as well. That is a tremendous pain to clean up and leaves you with a sticky, disgusting bill.

This actually made me make a facial expression of total disgust

Polybius91
Jun 4, 2012

Cobrastan is not a real country.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

why

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Perfectly Safe posted:

Racist code words - Canadians - bad tippers - tipping. All about tipping. Everything you wanted to know and lots more!

I see... people in this thread are talking about "tippers" when they really mean black people!

wontondestruction
Dec 3, 2012

I'm a piece of human waste who supports a culture of using gendered slurs, that leads to 78.1% of women in STEM fields experiencing sexual harassment

He should design women's underwear.

Who knows where I'm going with this...? Come on, this is a slow pitch.

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

Perfectly Safe posted:

Nah, it's much simpler

Last four are going to end up turning on each other in a resivoir dogs Mexican standoff which had the big scene about tipping.

Actually this wouldn't surprise me. FBI gives them a phone, whether or not it's true they figure out its actually got the mic and camera on so the FBI can spy on them, one cuts off Fry's ear for being an FBI plant and then they execute each other.

Toasticle fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 4, 2016

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Thanks! For some reason GIMP sped up the animation when I shrunk and flipped it (on LordSaturn's advice) , but I think it still works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

hmmm...can't help but notice that Perfectly Safe and Pete Santilli start with the same letters...

we're on to you pete

• Locked thread